Customer Service Manager Data Entry Call Center
Free job ad
**** ******* ***. # **** ● Orange Park, FL 32073 ● email@example.com ● (904) ***-****
Customer Service professional with 15 years experience excelling in finance, call center and customer service environments.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Driven leader with decision making abilities and great negotiation skills; able to utilize my
great customer service expertise to provide client satisfaction.
● Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively work with clients,
teams and all levels of management.
● Able to utilize my problem solving skills in order to find solutions beneficial to the company
as well as the customer.
● Able to learn and absorb new information and quickly grasp difficult concepts and software.
● Software proficiencies include Microsoft Office Suite, CMS and IEX TotalView WorkForce
CONTACT REPRESENTATIVE November 2011-April 2012
IRS JACKSONVILLE, FL
● Seasonal Employment - Answer inbound calls related to customer tax law questions
regarding procedures to filing taxes, income taxability, credit and deduction eligibility.
● Provide excellent customer service.
● Complete many perfect National Perfect Calls.
INTERNET ASSISTANT March 2008 – January 2011
AT&T FLEMING ISLAND, FL ● A telecommunication company, this department handles technical support for DSL
● Input payroll information, assist attendance manager with maintaining attendance records
of employees located within the call center.
● Code agent schedules with break, lunches and absences through TotalView WorkForce IEX.
● Run center reports through CMS.
● Schedule interviews for potential customer assistants.
● Process new agents, ensure all required paperwork has been received and documented.
CUSTOMER ASSISTANT September 2007 – March 2008
● Assist residential and business customers over the phone with connectivity issues, while
maintaining excellent customer service.
● Schedule appointment for customer repairs if technician is needed.
OFFICE MANAGER May 2003 – September 2007
T & R MILTON TRUCKING Folkston, GA
● A private-owned trucking company which transports scrap metal, junk cars and heavy
● Ensure trucks have proper tags and permits required by the state of operation.
● Complete quarterly reports which are required by the Federal Government.
● Ensure drivers meet and maintain requirements to operate commercial vehicles.
● Maintain payroll and maintenance records, ordered parts and supplies needed for day-to-day
FRONT END COLLECTIONS December 2002 – May 2003
Conseco/Green Tree Finance Duluth, GA ● A manufactured home finance company which serviced several different states.
● Contacted customers with early delinquency status. Collected payments, resolved and
and prevented reoccurring problems which could lead to future delinquency.
TITLE CLERK August 2001 – November 2002
● Complete applications for assumable home loans and reviewed documents needed to submit
● Notarized loan closing documents.
● Responsible for processing MHD titles in support of specially assigned regional offices to
ensure ownership of the mobile home is transferred properly to new owners.
● Ensure that all title applications are in compliance with the company’s standard operating
policies and procedures, as well as any applicable Federal, State or County regulations
and legal requirements.
● Ensure property taxes of previous owners were paid and set up transportation of the home
from one location to another for delivery and set up.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. March 2001-August 2001
Gwinnett County Tag Agency Norcross, GA
● Processed customer renewals, registrations, titles and tags for vehicles.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. September 2000-March 2001
Ackerman Credit Union Columbus, OH
● Responsible for handling customer and merchant deposits and withdrawals, check cashing
and many other duties pertaining to a financial institution. Also, operated drive-thru for
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP. June 1998-August 2000
Key Bank Columbus, OH
● Accountable for day-to-day transactions of customers and merchants. Ordered supplies,
maintained cash limits for other tellers and the main vault.
● Conducted research for missing deposits and transactions done inside the banking center.
● Consulted customers about a variety of products and promotions in an effort to enhance their
banking relationship as well as their experience.
USAF July 1989-February1994
Military United States
● Responsible for accounts payable/receivable, cashier, data entry, ordering supplies, Troop
Support, warehouse receiving/ordering and other duties included in managing the
● Responsible for accounts receivable/payable, ordered supplies, cashier and other various
duties included in management.
● Data Entry – 9000+ksph ● Typing – 50+ wpm
Similar ResumesNew York Air Force High School Customer Experience
New York, NY - welding, journeyman, smaw, 3g, air force,...Customer Service Manager Operations New York Call Center
NY - chauffeur, horizon, criteria, limousine,...Customer Service Data Entry Real Estate Assistant
Atlanta, GA - ga, williams, estate, real estate, prep, atlanta,...Engineer Management Manager Project Manufacturing
United States - capital projects, layoffs, emerson, black belt,...Drafter/Designer
Austin, TX - cadworx, wellhead, associates degree, drafter,...Engineer Manager Maintenance General Engineering
Houston, TX - hvac, engineer, maintenance engineer, houston,...Sales Customer Service Supply Chain Management
St Louis, MO - supply chain, qa, chain, jd, jd edwards, erp,...Manager Sales Customer Service Quality Control
Arecibo, PR - format, generalist, validation, pr, hr generalist,...Assistant Data Entry Experience Manager Office
Canada, Kamloops, BC - shannon, optometric, optician, physiotherapy, msp,...Sales Business Analyst Manager Project Manufacturing
Downey, CA - report writer, adminstrator, programmer analyst,...