Seeking a challenging role to achieve proficiency in the given field, use the acquired skills for the benefit of the organization, by adapting to its specific needs and strive for the mutual growth. Eight months of experience in the IT Industry. Trained in .Net (C# .Net, ASP .Net and ADO .Net using)and Unix. Well experienced in fixing defects and developing in C# using Java script and working with SQL Server 2005.
• ASP .Net.
• C# .Net.
• SQL Server 2005.
• Java Script
Experience at Virtusa
Project : PDR
Software Engineer (January 2011-August 2011)
Business Problem: The Project involves routine maintenance and occasional enhancement of applications used. PDR(Physician's Desk Reference) is mainly used as a guide which is published, which contains the drug's details, manufacturer details and publications details mainly to get track of the same.
Environment : ASP .Net, C#, SQL Server 2005
Project Role :Software Engineer.
• Quickly grasped an understanding of all the tools and started working on real time scenarios in a very short span.
• Done unit testing on the given scenarios.
Training At Virtusa
Apprentice (October 2010 - December 2010)
• Successfully got training in UNIX,JAVA and .NET Basics.
• Successfully completed the Training and Certified.
K.S.R College of Engineering, Tiruchengode
Bachelors in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 2006-2010
• Percentage: 82%
St Mary's Girls Higher Secondary School, Mettur
• Percentage: 84.25%
Avvaiyar Govt. Girls Higher Secondary School, Dharmapuri
• Percentage: 83%
• Undergone implant training for seven days in BSNL at Salem and gained knowledge about the technologies which are used to provide for the subscribers.
• Undergone implant training in Accrete Technologies at Chennai and understands the procedure to develop the software.
Co Curricular Activities________________________________________
• Presented a paper on "Embedded Systems Security & Implementation In Atm" in Kamban Engineering College, Tiruvannamalai.
• Participated in workshop on Promoting Entrepreneurial Skills in K.S.R College Of Engineering.
• Attended the Technical Workshop conducted by COLAESCE 2008 in K.S.R College Of Engineering.
• Have been a Class Representative in School level.
• Have been a Class Committee member in my College.
• Have won Second Prize in Circuit Debugging event in EXALT '09 of State level Symposium.
• Secured first mark in computer science department in XII in my school level.
Husband's name : Mr.A.S.SenthilKumar.
Gender : Female.
Date of Birth : 21.04.1989.
Blood Group : B+ve.
Marital Status : Married.
Nationality : Indian.
Language : English, Tamil (To Speak, Read & Write).
I hereby declare that the given information furnished above is true to the best of my knowledge and belief.