Priscilla Taylor Brown
*** ***** *** **., ********, GA 31768
AA highly motivated, well educated professional pursuing a diploma in Accounting.
Areas of strength include:
• Accounts Payable
• Problem Collections
• Organizational Skills
• Computer Literacy
• Work as Team Player • Accounts Receivable
• Quick Books
• Communication Skills
• Time Management Skills
• Research Abilities
• Quick Books
• All Microsoft Programs
• Comprehensive Internet Knowledge
Wal-Mart (Albany, GA) April 2010 - Present
• Stock Shelves
• Maintain high levels of customer service
Ameris Bank (Moultrie, GA) June 2009 – Feb. 2010
• Managed a cash drawer
• Helped customer with what they needed to do
• Made deposits, loan pmts., answered the phones, directed calls, and etc.
• Opened (getting things ready for the day) and closed (balancing my drawer and getting things shut down for the day)
Filler’s (Davis Oil) (Ellaville, GA) Dec. 2004 – Nov. 2008
Assistant Manager/ Cashier
• Conducted mini audits
• Maintained high levels of customer service
• Managed a cash register
• Closed (counted down the cash drawer, etc.)
• Morning paperwork and took deposits to the bank
South Georgia Technical College 2010
• Accounting Diploma
Buford, GA - pastor, stephen, five, 2006, weekly, broker,...
Rincon, GA - structural, piping, civil, clients, designer,...
GA - provided, user, troubleshooting, desktop, issues,...
Forklift Operator,Production Associate
GA - forklift operator, rf, forklift, operator, laborer,...
High School Office
GA - aide, public school, ridge, dc, cashier, teacher,...
Customer Service Engineer
GA - jira, selenium, qa, ios, saas, vmware, test,...
Senior Mainframe Developer - 9 Years Experience
GA - db2, cobol, analysis, ims, programs, documents,...