Temecula, CA 92591 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain an administrative position in a professional setting where I can utilize my skills in customer service, finance, and logistics.
• Over eight years of administrative experience.
• Strong ability to interpret, apply and explain policies and procedures; research information and solve customer service problems.
• Exceptional ability to enter data accurately and efficiently into appropriate data system; maintain accurate records and files.
• Proven ability to receive cash and make change; balance cash and receipts and maintain accurate financial records and documentation.
• Sound knowledge of basic business arithmetic; techniques and methods of using standard word processing, spreadsheet, database and other office software and equipment.
• Excellent knowledge of modern office practices and procedures; correct spelling, punctuation and grammatical usage.
• Uncommon ability to understand and carry out written and oral instructions; perform detailed clerical work and maintain attention to detail despite frequent interruptions.
• Immense ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work
Action Appliance/Sleep Source November 2009 - current
Administration assistant/Sales Associate
• Greet public in person and over the telephone.
• Answer questions regarding status of various accounts from customers in person or on the telephone.
• Responsible for the administrative organization of the stores.
• Preparation of scheduling, typing and preparing invoices, requisitions, correspondence,
• Filing invoices, paper copies of transactions, and customer files.
• Inventory control of appliance parts.
• Developing and maintaining a working relationship with manufactures and customers.
• Selling appliances and mattresses.
• Developing ongoing customer relationships, enhancing future sales.
• Developing special seasonal sales.
• Handling cash transactions.
Sherwin-Williams December 2006 – Present
• Greeting customers
• Calculate, balance, and reconcile cash drawers, cash receipt records, spreadsheets and other records.
• Research and resolve account and billing problems.
• Verifying vendor invoices.
• Computerizing data input.
• Answer phones.
• Paying the store bills.
• Gathering of daily and monthly invoices.
• File forms and records.
• Make photocopies and operate a variety of standard office machines.
• Prepare correspondence and perform various other clerical and administrative duties for the Finance Department.
Target March 2004 – December 2006
• Provided quick and friendly assistance
• Knowledgeable about merchandise
• Addressed customers questions and concern
• Kept a clean and presentable work station
• Always smiled and available
• Cross trained in multiple departments
• Assisted in maintaining a clean and well stocked store
Mt San Jacinto Community College, Introduction to Microsoft, Completed Spring 2010
• Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Office, Access, and Power point.
• Implement projects with use of MS Office programs.
Chaparral High School, ROP Program: Business Administration, Completed Spring 2004
• Exercising cash handling and electronic transactions skills.
• Accurate filing of paperwork and invoices.
• Multitasking with business procedures and assisting customers with questions and concerns.
References Available Upon Request
Developer, Digital, Media Development, SEO, Marketing, Programming, PR
Temecula, CA - seo, ruby, developer, drupal, python, sem,...
Physical Therapist Supervisor
Temecula, CA - therapist, physical therapist, aug, staff,...
Appliance Repair at GO Appliance
Portland, OR - appliance, dave, appliances, repair, portland,...
CUSTOMER SERVICE/CALL CENTER OFFICE CLERK ETC
Orange, CA - appliance, call center, grove, office assistant,...
Sales Administrative Assistant
Temecula, CA - example, banking, vip, casino, 2013, union, sales,...
Temecula, CA - vmware, bell, oem, supply chain, storage,...
Wanted, Appliance Repair Position
Palm Springs, CA - appliance, wanted, living, appliances, springs,...