Irvine, CA 92612
Cell: (858) ***-****
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Proven ability to resolve problems and complete projects in a timely manner
• Direct experience taking ideas through design, testing, manufacturing
• Provided training to production line assemblers for the proper assembly of new products introduced on the production line, performing In-Process Audits (IPA) and monitoring their performance
• Mechanical Designs – current knowledge and understanding of industrial standard codes as applicable to mechanical design, e.g. safety, codes, etc.
• Manufacture Engineering – current on equipment manufacturers’ technical notices, upgrades, and safety issues
• Product Support
• Understands the proper use of hand and power tools, manual mill and lathe, sheet metal equipment, and brakes
• Ability to read and use mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams, pneumatic schematics and existing tooling as guides to procure components and assemble and test custom tools that consist of machined parts, small-scale pneumatic components, slides, bearings, linkages, sensors, valves, and flow controls
• Team player – has smooth cooperative working relationships with management and coworkers
Aspire IRB – San Diego, CA Jan 2011 – Current
Examine benefits and side effects of clinical trials on participants and ensure that
Participants know their rights during and after the trials.
Koch membrane Systems – San Diego, CA May 2006 – Nov 2010
• Direct support to personnel and vendors in the fabrication, installation, and testing of concept/prototype equipment
• Planning, performing, and analyzing experiments
• Robot programming, maintenance & tooling design
• Provide root cause analysis on maintenance issues to enhance power plant reliability in the following areas:
o Stress, fatigue, and use of proper metallurgy
o Rotating equipment to include steam and gas turbines, and large fans and pump
o ASME power boiler operations and maintenance
• Predictive maintenance to include vibration and lube oil analysis
• Ability to manage outage schedules and budgets
Elliot Equipment company - Omaha, NE Oct 2004 -March2006
New World Pasta - Omaha, NE Aug 2003 – Sept 2004
Lozier Corporation - Omaha, NE Jan 1999 – Nov 2002
Pepsi Cola - Omaha, NE March 1998 – Dec 1998
ConAgra Frozen Foods – Council Bluffs, IA May 1997 – March 1998
• Supported engineering activities such as construction, design, test, check-out, modification, fabrication and assembly of new or modified mechanical components or assemblies for products, such as industrial equipment and machinery, power equipment, machine tools and measuring instruments, experimental design circulatory or specialized test equipment
• Worked from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts or defined plans to perform testing, checkout, and troubleshooting functions
• Performed validation, verification, and R&D testing as well as staging, assembling, cabling and wiring of test systems
• Composed and revised manufacturing, maintenance, set-up, and used procedures for tools and processes
• Kept clear and consistent documents and records about test procedures and results, numerical and graphical data and make recommendations for changes in product or test method as well as knowledge and use of manufacturing, test, development or diagnostics equipment, including, but not limited to, test programs, oscilloscopes, signal generators and specialized test apparatus
Coca-Cola/National Breweries Jan 1991 – March 1997
Shabanie Mashaba Mines Jan 1987 – Dec 1991
Nestlé Foods Jan 1983 – Dec 1986
• Supervised maintenance staff; and assign and monitor maintenance projects
• Prepared and maintained engineering reports
• Provided for quality assurance by creating and implementing preventive maintenance programs and recommending improvements to existing programs on an on-going basis
• Developed/maintained specific maintenance and safety procedure manuals
• Identified training needs, tracking performance, coaching, and motivating direct reports
• Responsible for hiring personnel and completing detailed performance evaluations
• Apprenticeship, Industrial Technology
• Industrial Maintenance, Associate’s Degree
Customer Service Sales Representative
Omaha, NE - omaha, ne, kenneth, immediate, policy, assist,...
Engineering Maintenance Manager
Plant City, FL - ne, omaha, maintenance manager,...
Glenwood, IA - ne, improvement, omaha, ia, education, residential,...
Omaha, NE - ne, omaha, brian, informatica, intelligence,...
Customer Service Manager
Omaha, NE - ne, omaha, candidates, review, resident, via,...
Manager Customer Service
Ankeny, IA - ne, omaha, pest, manager, maintenance, apartments,...
Customer Service Manager
Omaha, NE - ne, omaha, anne, pacific, union, dan, dispatch,...