Denise A. Walker
Decatur, GA *****404-***-****
Background encompass extensive experience in the following key positions of responsibilities: Customer Service Rep, Receptionist, general clerical, MS word, Excel, some Power Point, out look, Access. SAP, AS400, administrative support, excellent communication skills, strong organizational skills, and multi task, multi phone line, A/P, A/R, copy and printer, fax machine, stamp machine,
Graphic Packaging International, Inc. Stone Mountain, GA. April 2007 – Nov.2010
Customer Service Rep.
• Customer Service Rep (CSR) maintained account using SAP system, for repeatable customer, with high demands. Duties consisted of receiving customer’s weekly delivery schedule; imputing release or orders based on customer Forecast tool. Maintained weekly inventories, which consist of customer product. Maintained retaining area for customer’s product samples.
• AR maintained customer accounting invoicing; pricing which was maintained in a Schedule Agreement quarterly.
• Label Making, maintained labeling area for several of our current customers, which initialed labels for individual case labels, ordered labels an maintained inventories of label room.
• Scheduling trucks for shipments to shipping department, demand from customer orders and release’s.
Rock – Tenn Company, Stone Mountain, GA May 1986- May 9th 2006
Administrative Asst. (Assist in back up of office staff)
Receptionist/Secretarial: answering multi line, writing of reports for GM and Assistant GM.,excellent communication skills, organizational skills
• Account Manager, maintained customer inventories, imputing of new orders for customer base, handled the majority of customer base over 20 customers.
• Schedule Assistant; schedule open and maintained orders for customer, negative release for customer base.
• Worked with shipping department for weekly deliveries to customer demand.
• Back up for A/P and A/R.
• Back up for Plate shop, moved from plate shop to front office, Computer to plate, Creo software, Mass transit knowledge and Tiff assembler and Thermoflex operations.
• Back up for corrugate purchasing for ordering corrugate for finished product.
• Help maintain supplies for Maintenance Dept. help to maintain MP2 system for Maintenance.
• Quality Control Tech, I was in quality control for 3 years until moving to front office as Administrative Assistant, then to plate shop and back to administrative duties.
Rock – Tenn Plastics, Tucker, GA. 1985-1986
• Quality control inspector for plastic forms, helped in maintenance of machinery along with Machine Operator, assisted in giving employees breaks.
• Packer Inspector
Dekalb Medical, Decatur GA 1982-1985
• Geriatric Assistant, help maintain the elderly in their daily lives and in personal hygiene, feeding and maintaining personal operations of everyday life.
Shoney’s Restaurant, Stone Mountain, GA 1983-1984
• Hostess greeted customers at front door, assisted in the seating of customers. Ran cash register and place To Go orders.
EDUCATION / TRAINING/ VOLUNTEING
Independent Avon Representative 1996
• SAP training 2010
• SRM Training 2010
• Medical Claims Certificate of Completion 1998
• Miller’s Merry Manor Training for Geriatrics, Peru,IN 1980
• Peru High School, Peru, IN 1982
• Girls Work Experience, Wabash, IN 1979
• Main Language English
• Community Neighborhood Association Current since 2004
• PAC: Parent Advisory Council 2008-2009