Shenikey Jones**** ******* ******, *** **
Brooklyn, NY 11226
Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Fishnet, Brooklyn, N. Y. 2005 -2011
• Compute and record totals of transactions, counting cash drawers and issue receipts, refunds or credits.
• Answering calls, bag, box or wrap merchandise and prepare packages for delivery. Greet customers entering establishment.
• Identify price of goods or services offered and maintain clean orderly check out areas for take-out orders.
• Resolve complaints, compile and maintain monetary reports and records.
Lane Cards & Gift Shop, Brooklyn, NY 2001-2005
• Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service
• Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
• Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and maintain all cash and media at the registers
• Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked
LeBauer Hospital, Greensboro, N.C. 1998-2000
• Handle clerical and administrative task while monitoring unit supplies against invoice to verify conformity of product name, count, and labeling
• Assemble patient records and maintain unit file system
• Record staffing information and compile attendance records
• Ensure proper protocol for legal documents are conducted and recorded on designated forms
LeBauer Hospital, Greensboro, N.C.
• Maintain files and initiate records for new patients
• Process letter, reports and directs telephone calls
• Distribute lab reports to physicians and throughout the department
Banner Pharmaceutical, High Point, N.C. 1997-1998
• Inspects pharmaceutical ingredients and products to detect deviations from manufacturing standards
• Select samples of in process, capsules, tablets for testing, according to prescribed procedures
• Weigh samples, using scales, and measuring sample, using micrometer
• Carried samples of incoming products to analytical laboratory for quality assurance testing
Office Skills: Office Management
Computer Skills: MS Word
Education Assistant / Practicum, 2007 to 2008
South Shore Brooklyn, NY