Rochester Hills, MI 48307 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A Position in Automotive Engineering
Resident Engineer for GM/Chrysler 6/2008-2/2009
Robert Bosch, LLC
- Responsible for releasing Park Assist for GMT 172,177 and 651 platforms.
- Write EWO to release changes in Hardware, Software and calibration.
- Present and support changes at CAB.
- Manage, resolve issues and support root cause analysis relating field failure.
- Track Vehicle timings, Track part availability and order parts for IVER, PPV and MVB builds.
- Attend and facilitate PDT meetings and peer reviews.
- Familiar with E Squared, Team center, PRTS and APM.
- Submit Math Data and work with Fascia engineers for optimum placement of Sensors.
- Support bench, vehicle build and validation for GM Ultrasonic Park Assist System.
- Run system validation at bench using CANOE/CANAPE simulation for Ultrasonic Park Assist.
- Familiar with DVP&R, FMEA, DFMEA, 8D, product release, launch and support.
- Support the customer on system functionality.
- Work with paint suppliers in releasing sensor colors.
- Support/ensure electrical connectivity of the ECU and sensors in the vehicle.
- Support packaging of the electrical module and ultrasonic sensors in the vehicle.
Validation Engineer II 7/2007-6/2008
Sumitomo Electric Wiring Systems, DTC
- Develop and Lead Validation testing on Body ECU.
- Train Technicians to Perform EMI/EMC Testing (Temcell, BCI and Emission Testing).
- Set up and Run Vibration, Power Temperature Cycling, Thermal Shock, Temperature-Humidity Cycling, Condensation and other NVH testing.
- Perform testing such as ESD, Noise Resistance, Input Voltage Detection, Over-Voltage, Voltage Variation, Instantaneous Power Supply Startup testing, etc.
- General Characteristics Testing using Automation.
- Develop Automation systems in collaboration with Hardware Design Group.
- Train and supervise Technicians to perform testing.
- Create Validation/Testing schedules for different events Such as DV, PV and submit final reports to customer for such events.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis, come up with Counter-measures, and report findings to customer.
- Work on improvement activities such as Kaizen, 5P (5 principles of problem solving) for Root Cause analysis
- Write work instructions on operation of equipments and testing processes.
- Present Validation Schedules at customer site.
- Interact with customer to review spec and finalize test requirements
- Update customer with progress report through out the project and communicate issues relating to the project.
Dolphin Medical Inc 2/2001 - 11/2006
- New product development and product validation/verification.
- Involved in the total product life cycle.
- Involved in building prototypes and setting test requirements.
- Involved in manufacturing integration and production support thereafter.
- Design and maintain test equipment and systems for production testing of opto-electronic devices used in medical products such as pulse oximetry probes.
- Develop test packages for use in production. Responsibilities included analyzing and evaluating production requirements for new or modified test equipment methods, processes and procedures.
- Develop and debug functional diagnostic test programs for production boards.
- Generate and maintain production test procedures and test specifications.
- Work with Quality Engineer to sustain quality and improve yields (through failure and root cause analysis) and generate corrective action.
Hardware Engineer, Moore Industries 6/2000 – 2/2001
- Performed analog Electronics Devices Design and Testing, such as pressure and temperature transmitters.
- Power supply design and testing.
- Worked with temperature transmitters, isolators, loop powered devices and four-wire devices.
Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering, Cum Laude
California State University Long Beach, May 1999
Major GPA: 3.65
• President’s Honor Role
• Selected into Golden Key National Honor Society
• Selected into National Dean’s List
• Application Programming: C, C++, Assembly (Intel x86 and TI DSP C54x), FORTRAN & Pascal.
• Environment and Operating System Knowledge: UNIX, Windows and DOS.
• Software Package Knowledge: Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Notes, PSPICE, ORCAD, Matlab, LabView and Electronic Workbench.
ACADEMIC PROJECTS & PAPER PRESENTATIONS
RF Design Projects:
• Knowledge of PCM, AMPS, TDMA & CDMA Systems
• Concept of Frequency Re-use, Handoff Mechanism, Reduction of Co-Channel Interference & Antenna Theory.
• Elements of cellular Mobile Radio Systems based on Co-Channel Interference Reduction(C/I), Directional & Omni-directional Antennas, Handoffs & cell splitting.
FIR and IIR Filter Design:
• Design of Digital Signal Processing Systems in Real Time.
• Design and Implementation of Digital Filters (FIR and IIR Filters) in real time.
• Simulation of TI DSP chip C54x using C and Assembly codes.
• Using Digital Filter Design software to display characteristics of filter outputs.
Senior Electrical Engineer
Detroit, MI - pump, voltage, low, commissioning, switch, main,...
State University Engineer
Detroit, MI - ultrasound, voltage, wayne, labview, robotic,...
Power Electrical Engineering
Detroit, MI - power, voltage, logic, electrical engineering,...
State University Control
Detroit, MI - wayne, voltage, matlab, controller, control, anna,...
Human Resources Accounting
Pleasant Ridge, MI - leading, changes, accounting manager, statements,...
Quality Control Manager
Pleasant Ridge, MI - quality, control, quality control, plant,...
Machine Operator Training
Ferndale, MI - dishwasher, crane operator, machine operator,...