Hart J. Taylor**** *. ***** ******#***
Fresno, Ca 93720
Email (preferably) firstname.lastname@example.org(559)***-****
Objective: A Full -time position in your establishment as a Licensed Mental Health Professional Counselor.
• 2 Years of Counseling Experience with Diverse Groups of People.
• Internship/Practicum Experience (600 hours).
• Recipient of Chief’s Award/Probation (2004)
• Masters Degree Mental Health Counseling 2012 (Enrolled)
• Masters Degree in Educational Counseling (April 2012 Completed).
• 3 Years Experience Juvenile Probation Department.
• Ability to Provide Individual and Group Counseling.
• Ability to Work Diligently and Effectively with Staff/Patients
• Ability to Operate Various Software Programs.
• Ability to Read and Write Spanish.
• Ability to Assist the Disabled Educationally and Therapeutically.
• Ability to Work with At-Risk Populations
• Ability to Work in a Team Environment.
• Strong Interpersonal Skills
• Effective Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Volunteer Counselor in Therapeutic Setting.
• 2 Years Clinical/ Therapeutic Setting
• RRW (Registered Recovery Worker) State of California. CAADAC Certification
End of the Year 2012.
Related Clinical Experience:
• 3 Years Working with At-Risk Youth
• 4 Years of Combination Educational and Therapeutic Experience
• Facilitate Community Activities.
• Provide Counseling Skill Building and Rehabilitation Services to Clients.
• Client Intake Counseling
• Educational Advisor/ 2012
• 5/2012/ Department of Veterans Affairs/ Volunteer Veteran Companion.
• 7/2011/Intern Counselor/Fresno City College
• 5/2011/ Volunteer Counselor/ Fresno City College.
• 2/2010/ West care Substance Abuse Center/ Intern Counselor
• 6/2002/ Elkorn Correctional Boot camp/ Clinical/ Educational Intern.
• 8/2004/ Juvenile Probation Department/ Social Investigator
California State University/Fresno/Fresno, CA
Bachelor’s Degree (May 1993)
Discipline: Industrial Technology/Architecture.
National University, Fresno/ Fresno, CA
Master's Degree (Received April 2012)
Discipline: Educational Counseling.
Walden University/Baltimore, MD
Masters Degree (Enrolled.)
Discipline: Mental Health Counseling (CACREP ACCREDIDATED).
Walden University Baltimore/ Baltimore, MD
Apply Ph.D Program Year 2013
Discipline: Counseling Psychology/Specialization Mental Health
• Individual/Group Counseling Certificates/ 8/2010/ Fresno, CA
• San Joaquin Chapter of Associate Counselors/3/15/2011/Fresno, CA
• Juvenile Probation Certificate.
• RRW/ State of California/ Alcohol and Substance Abuse Division.
• (Intern) Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor. (In-Progress)
State of California.
• Chief’s Award/2004/ Juvenile Probation Department
• Letter of Accommodation/ City Councilmember Henry Perea/ Fresno, CA.
Reference: Furnish Upon Request.