Project Scheduler - Construction Management
|PARMINDER SINGH ***** ***TH ST
Email: email@example.com Cell: (916)***-**** OZONE PARK, NY 11416
Objective: A highly motivated and dynamic project controls specialist with experience in design, inspection and management of various Construction and Engineering projects. I am seeking a challenging position in an organization where I can utilize my experience, knowledge and motivation.
- Detailed knowledge of Primavera 3.0, 5.0, and P6 versions and implementation techniques for creating WBS (Work Breakdown Structures), RBS (Risk Breakdown Structures), Overall Project Baseline Scheduling and Resource-based, functional Schedules, as well as Resource Estimates.
- Proven record of successful Project planning, Scheduling, Monitoring, and Reporting.
- Ability to analyze project requirements and prepare Project Master Schedules, integrating strategies and constraints for all project phases.
Amay Associates, New York, NY www.AmayAssociates.com 04/2011 – 10/2011
Consultants: Arcadis-US, Malcolm Pirnie, AKRF, Hatch Mott Macdonald and NYDEP.
Project: (NYDEP) Delaware Aqueduct Bypass Tunnel (Water for the Future)
Project scheduler (Primavera P6.0 v7.0 SP3.0)
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of 12000ft long underground Water tunnel.
- Project Planning, Risk Analysis, Scope and Time management using Primavera P6 v7.0 to incorporate contractual constraints of engineering, procurement, and construction.
- Implementation of Oracle Database to summarize the project flow rate, presentations and reports.
- Managing multiple stakeholders’ interest throughout the program and its phases.
- Ensure project group forecast dates in line with program-required dates.
- Identify and communicate schedule status, metrics, risks and work around alternatives.
- Review and integrate contractor schedules into overall program schedule database
AI Engineers, Inc, New York, NY www.AIEngineers.com 07/2009 – 02/2011
Project: NYSDOT Biennial Bridge Inspection 2009-2010 for New York County
Assistant team leader
- Biennial and/or Interim conditional bridge inspection
- Preparation of reports for roadway and railroad bridges in Region 11 (NYSDOT: Manhattan)
- Update structural member’s rating database and generate drawings and Schedule reports.
Sony Home Improvement Corporation, New York, NY 03/2008 – 06/2009
Project: Guru Nanak Darbar Sikh Temple
- Implement schedule using Primavera P6.0 and Microsoft Project.
- Obtain forecasts to complete and cash flow projections
- Provide regular project status and cash reports to the general contractor, including forecasted-final-cost and cash flow requirements
- Ensure consistency with budget WBS allocations
- Ensure Monitoring and control of project schedule on biweekly basis, providing project updates
- Use Primavera to performed Risk analysis, applying schedule constraints and resource leveling
DeWaters Plumbing and Heating, New York, NY www.Dewatersplumbing.com 2007 – 2/2008
Projects: School Construction Authority (SCA)
PLA – PS002X, PS18X, PS230K, IS61K, PS165 MENTOR - PS114Q, PS183Q, PS73K, IS235Q, PS35M
- Prepare Master Schedules and project weekly updates with WBS/Scope/Time/Resource/Cost Analysis using Primavera Suretrak 3.0, and PrimaveraV5.0
- Analyze Critical Paths, milestone, resources, methods and tasks required to complete projects with the support of project team members
- Develop a Master Project Schedule to identify major milestones toward achieving project completion
- Monitor and control the scheduled activities on weekly basis
- Manage material delivery and changes in scope of work
Delta Testing Laboratories, New York, NY 05/2006 – 12/2006
Projects: Bowery Rental Building- 2 Cooper Square
Cooper Union College for Advancement of Science and Art, Holiday Inn Express- 126 Water St, NY
- Inspect Concrete (Slump test, Air test, Temperature)
- Inspect Piles for load test and drilling.
- Inspect Rebar as per plans requirements for various projects.
- Inspect for Fire Stopping of Building systems and preparing daily reports.
Domani Consulting Inc, Brooklyn, NY www.crs-group.com/crsgwebsite.swf 03/2005 – 04/2006
Projects: ALOFT HOTEL, NOVO PARK SLOPE, V33: 31-33 Vestry Street
- Integrate the commissioning schedule using Primavera 3.0 into overall construction schedule
- Conduct on-site Controlled Inspections in accordance with contract documents
- Inspect Pile & Tie-Backs for drilling and load bearing tests
- Inspect Concrete, Rebars, Masonry and Welds for structures per approved specifications
- Inspect Underpinning for deep foundation and settlement of the buildings
Trice Construction Corporation, New York, NY 12/2003 – 02/2005
- Prepare Project Schedules using Primavera Suretrak PM V.3.0 for residential construction projects
- Plan and achieve project success through timely completion of projects
- Update project activities for monthly updates
K & N Construction Corporation, New York, NY 03/2003 – 11/2003
Foreman and Project scheduler (Software – Primavera Suretrak 3.0)
- Prepare and review contractor's schedules for the reflection and accuracy of contractual dates
- Co-ordinate contractor's tasks with subcontractors to maintain project and contractual milestones
- Developed and maintained system schedules for commissioning turnover
- Identify potential schedule conflicts and risks to the Contract Manager
- Develop monthly project reports and progress curves
City College of New York
M.E in Civil Engineering (Transportation Engineering) - Current
New York City College of Technology (Honors)
B.Tech in Facilities Management in Construction Technology – 01/2011
- Construction Management and Project Management (Contracts, Cost/Resource/Time Management)
- Financial Analysis (Revenue, Operating/Capital Budgets, Present Value/Life-Cycle Costs)
- Space Planning (AutoCAD)
A.A.S in Construction Management – 06/2008
- Materials and Methods of Construction
- Plans and Specifications and Estimating
Kurukshetra University (INDIA)
B.Sc in Electronics and Computer Science (1st year)
- Certificate of Construction Management (Pace University)
- Primavera PM Version 5.0 – 16 hours training program (Port Authority of NYNJ)
- ACI Certified Level I
- OSHA – 10 Hour
- NYSDOT Certification of Bridge Inspection Training and Workshop.
- PMI (Project Management Institute) and ASCE (American Society of Civil Engineers)
Computer Skills: Primavera P3/P5/P6, Suretrak PM 3.0, MS Project, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD, Google SketchUp, BIPPI.
Similar ResumesSr. Estimator-Project Manager-Construction Management Experience
NY - estimator, project manager, construction,...Project Manager Engineer Construction Management
East Boston, MA - engineer, registered, civil, de, project engineer,...Project Manager Engineer New York Construction
New York, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, NY - architect, engineer, civil, civil engineer,...Construction Project New York Manager Electrical
Newark, NJ - equipment design, senior construction, piling,...Welding Inspector Construction Testing Structural Steel
United States - power plants, stud, cwi, welding inspector,...Certified Welding Inspector
idaho falls, ID - inspector, welding, welder, qc, cwi, qa, ndt,...Construction Scheduler
Roseville, MI - livonia, power plant maintenance,...Civil Engineer/Construction Planner Scheduler/
Canada, Ottawa, ON - planning engineer, planner scheduler, p6, peo, oca,...Project Manager New York Construction Management
brooklyn, NY - superintendent, project manager, nyc, dot,...Project Manager Management Construction Development
Lakewood, NJ - management construction, management consulting,...