York, PA ****3
SCCM Administrator/Package engineer for DoD. Seasoned, well rounded, and experienced enterprise-level IT professional with 16 years experience in technical and leadership roles at some of the world’s largest companies in different IT disciplines. Current MS/MBA candidate in Cybersecurity. 8570.01 compliant for IAT2 position in DoD. Two-time CSC top contributor award for our contract.
Secret (active), Top Secret (active)
• CompTia A+ Certified
• CompTia Server+ Certified
• CompTia Security+ Certified
• CompTia Network+ Certified
• Microsoft Certified Professional, NT. 4.0 + Enterprise
• MCTS - Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuration
• Foundations of Cybersecurity graduate certificate from University of Maryland University College
• Microsoft SCCM 5 day training (certificate) in 2007 at New Horizons and Microsoft SCCM 3 day training at Aberdeen Proving Ground (certificate)
Technical Skills Summary
• Support of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server
• Software packaging with install logic in WISE package installer and vbscript
• SMS 2003/SCCM2007 enterprise administrator
• Exchange administrator, 5.5, 2003
• OS deployment - Ghost, RIS, BDD, WDS, ImageX, some experience with OSD
• Patch deployment - WSUS, Software Updates, application upgrades, registry fixes
• IAV remediation - eEye Retina scanning and patching
• Server support, Hardware and Software (Wintel)
• Disaster recovery (Veritas NetBackup, Veritas BackupExec, robots)
• Database administrator - Access
• Worked on enterprise 802.1x/NAP project with NPS/RADIUS servers
• Some SQL 2005 experience with queries and maintenance tasks
• Active Directory administration (including DHCP, DNS, GPMC)
• MS Project, MS Visio
• Expert in metrics/analysis
• Asset management
• Network hardware (limited but working experience with routers, firewalls, VLANs, switches, proxy)
• Some IIS and ASP
• Risk analysis and business continuity
• Server virtualization with VMWare and MS Virtual Server
Leadership skills summary
• Process improvement, documentation, contract administration, TQM
• Usage of metrics, milestones, objectives, contingency planning communicates performance to TCO.
• Risk management and business continuity
• DFD's, ERD's, SLC's, Fishbone diagrams, Gantt Charts, histograms, run charts, swim flow charts, action plans, pareto charts, radar charts, survey analysis, root cause analysis, pie charts, and frequency charts to describe business entity to customers and management..
• 7+ yrs in management/leadership roles - contract admin role for EDS on $18 million account, assistant project lead and project lead for EDS, project manager for constellation, project lead for Voith, technical team lead for Lockheed Martin, Enterprise tools project lead for CSC
University of Maryland University College
• MS Cybersecurity ’12 (in progress)
• MBA ’13 (in progress)
Villanova University, Villanova, PA and York College of PA, York, PA
• MBA candidate with 42 credits completed
York College of Pennsylvania, York, PA
• B.S., Information Systems, 1998
• Minor, Security
Reading Area Community College
• Received Adult Education Certificate in Basic Programming
Computer Sciences Corporation for the Department of Defense (11/2009 – present)
SCCM Enterprise Administrator and Package Developer (secret clearance) at Aberdeen Proving Ground
• Perform SCCM Administration for 12,000 users on NIPR network, some SIPRNet SCCM
• Develop software packages for SCCM, including usage of batch and vbscripts
• Program enterprise-level remediation scripts using vbscript
• Perform IAVA enterprise remediation
• Ad Hoc project leader for 802.1x, enterprise email, and Windows 7 Operating System Deployment
• Performed software updates/WSUS support for enterprise
• Developed team processes and procedures
• Developed a right click tool for SCCM using XML built-in extensions and PSEXEC, and coupled that with logic based vbscripts to provide instant single click installs for individual installs which projects to save hundreds of hours of labor each year
• Worked with networking team to solve DNS problem onsite
• Perform 3rd tier support for installation
ACI Group subcontracting for Lockheed Martin (2/2009-9/2009)
LAN/Systems Administrator Technical Team Lead for Social Security Administration (confidential clearance)
• Developed packages and silent installs for WinInstall using vbscript
• Managed inventory for thousands of machines and reported this quarterly to SSA
• Performed infrastructure server specialist role
• Performed tape backup design and implementation for CMS contract as consultant
• Re-designed CMS support contract infrastructure to include LAN, servers, switches, Checkpoint Firewall, WSUS, DHCP, DNS, tape backup rotation solution, support workflow, and created new image for site as expert consultant
• Led various projects with 3-6 resources
• Developed scripts to improve network administration
Tyco Electronics, Harrisburg, PA (4/2008-12/2008)
• Developed and deployed SCCM/SMS packages for over 100,000 users using WISE package solution (one of eight enterprise admins worldwide)
• Led ad hoc projects to provide 3rd level support for enterprise
• Developed scripts in vbscript to assist communication with SCCM and other network applications
• Provided 3rd level support to 40 countries and dozens of IT teams in the enterprise
• Worked with asset intelligence and licensing
Voith Siemens Hydro Systems, York, PA (2/2004-4/2008)
Infrastructure Support Specialist / Network Administrator
• Performed data center rebuild and server virtualization including re-wiring of facility and documentation of network
• AD OU administration over users and objects
• Performed 2nd and 3rd tier support
• Designed and implemented nationally centralized call center
• Supported digital and analog phone systems
• Migrated satellite sites to AD site.
• Wrote company logon script in conjunction with asset management duties
• Performed purchasing duties
• Built automated packages for SMS using vbscript.
• Supported Nortel, Checkpoint, and MS VPN solutions
Sonoted.com, MD. Subcontractor for Comsys at Constellation Energy (2003-2004)
• Directly managed six employees full time for rollout project.
• Created metrics and business reports for client.
• Performed strategic functions such as planning and organizing.
EDS at The Vanguard Group of Mutual Funds (1998-2002)
Quality Assurance Coordinator (1999-2002)
• Created and maintained all service level metrics for contract.
• Developed root cause analysis and action plans for exceptions to SLAs.
• Decision support analysis - provided account management with information to make sales, management, and technical decisions.
• Created and implemented support procedures for entire support team of 90.
• Created and maintained databases for account management
Systems Administrator (1998-1999)
• Provided software, hardware, printer, and server support for 400 users in a 17,000 PC enterprise environment
Manpower Technical, York,PA (1997-1998)
• Systems administrator at Harley Davidson Motorcycle Production Plant, York, PA
York College of PA, York, PA (1995-1997)
• PC Technician for labs and faculty of York College of PA
• MathCounts County finalist
• Math Olympiads
• 5.5 on GMAT writing sample (top 5% in the country for all business school applicants)
• 11th place in World Open of Chess in 1991 in my section
• College orchestra through grad school (trumpet)
• Golf league
SCCM SCOM Administrator
India - sccm, environment, windows, imaging, cm, itil,...
Active Directory Management
Phoenix, AZ - sccm, dns, directory, windows, active directory,...
WINDOWS 7 MIGRATION TECHNICIAN
Dallas, TX - sccm, migration, teach, desktop, deployment, voip,...
United States - sccm, users, windows, configuration, ensure,...
Systems Administrator Linux SCCM Hyper-V
United Kingdom, Oxford - sccm, systems administrator, configuration,...
Software Customer Service
New York, NY - sccm, naval, installer, configuration, package,...
Looking for a Senior Technical Analyst/SCCM Specialist Position
Canada, Toronto, ON - sccm, systems administrator, windows server,...