Quality Control Manager Human Resources Office
|Clara (Marilyn) Hevia
Accomplished Executive with over 30 years of experience in the mortgage industry. Proficient manager with excellent communication and leadership skills. Starter and organizer, accustomed to delivering quality performance results.
Coastal States Mortgage Corporation, Senior Vice-President (1983 - 2012) - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
• Manage day-to-day operations, overseeing production and servicing departments and reporting directly to the president.
• Oversee investor relationships including: QC audits, compensatory fee and repurchase appeals, and performing loan reviews.
• Office Manager and liaison between company owners and staff, responsible for Human Resources, benefit administration, productivity and quality control.
• Extensive experience and knowledge with loan closings including title review, document preparation, audit and funding.
• Broad and detailed knowledge of all facets of mortgage loans; processing, underwriting, closing and shipping.
• Versed in industry software including, FICS, CALYX, DU, and DOC MAGIC.
• Directly managed a staff of 40 for fast-paced mortgage company with over 22,000 Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans nationally with a value of over two billion dollars.
• Designed, implemented, and ran the loan origination department including production, underwriting, secondary marketing, and quality control (QC).
• Developed operations and secondary market department, resulting in increased company productivity.
• Recruited key personnel to establish system-based compliance controls, resulting in 15 percent reduction in service staff.
• Established and directed the company’s policies and procedures, employee manuals and HR protocols, setting guidelines for payroll systems, benefit administration, recruitment, termination and performance review and appraisal.
• Consistently mentored and coached employees, resulting in increase in productivity.
• Fully vetted through NMLS for corporate level management personnel.
• Bilingual; fluent in English and Spanish
• References available upon request
• Ingrid Santamaria, Esq., President/Owner IS Law Office, P.A. (305) ***-****
• Patrick J. Mansell, President/Owner, Coastal States Mortgage Corporation (561) ***-****
• George L. Fernandez, personal reference, (305) ***-****
Similar Resumesloss mitigation short sale -deed in lieu specialist
Lemon Grove, CA - submit, loan, diego, san diego, civil, processor,...Phlebotomy resume
United States - phlebotomy, medical assistant, occupational,...Forensic Underwriter
Ankeny, IA - applicant, underwriter, mortgage, loan, forensic,...Senior technical Operations manager
United States - le, director, senior manager, digital, london, uk,...Customer Service Loss Mitigation Operations Skills
Brentwood, CA - loss, loss mitigation, mitigation, posting,...Mortgage Underwriter Loan Processor Management
Moorestown, NJ - mortgage underwriter, underwriter, ratio,...Mortgage loan underwriter or underwriting manager
United States - mortgage, underwriter, oregon, pipeline,...bcv
India, pune, MH - pune, mh,...Field Service technician/engineer.
Austin, TX - field service, engineer, service technician,...Project Manager Engineer Design Engineering Business
Auburn, WA - fiber, engineer, design engineer, scada, seattle,...