**** ******* **** **.
Marietta, GA 30062
Dedicated Registered Nurse with 20 years of experience in Labor and Delivery seeking a position where I can further utilize my extensive knowledge and expertise in the medical and nursing field.
* Extensive knowledge of medical equipment, products and pharmaceuticals.
* Demonstrates aptitude for developing new skills.
* Readily develop rapport with patients, families, staff and other health care professionals.
* Relate well to people from a variety of cultures.
* Strong analytical skills easily assess conditions and implements appropriate intervention.
* Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
* Ability to multi-task effectively.
* Very productive in high stress situations.
* Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
Conway Medical Center, Conway, South Carolina 12/1990 - Present
Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse OB GYN/Labor and Delivery
* Fulfilled the role of charge nurse, with responsibility to supervise 4 RN's, 2 LPN's, 1 Nursing Assistant and a Ward Secretary.
* Evaluate staffing requirements, floor assignments, and organize unit activities for a 16 bed postpartum and 7 labor and delivery suites.
* Act as patient advocate; assess patient status and notify physicians clinical changes.
* Coordinate services, treatments and consultations using Meditech and OB Trace VU systems.
Lighthouse Care Center of Conway 10/2009 - 2/2010
Staff Nurse/Med Nurse
* Staff Nurse who fulfilled treatments and medication regimens.
* Treatments included wound care, respiratory treatments as well as psychiatric treatments.
Grand Strand Regional Hospital 8/1998 - 1/2000
Staff Nurse OB GYN/Labor and Delivery and Radiology Department (PRN)
* Maintain IV Therapy.
* Prepared patients for radiology procedures.
Pembroke Civic Hospital, Pembroke, Ontario, Canada 9/1969 - 11/1990
Head Nurse/Staff Nurse, Multi-Service Unit
* Responsible for care in complex environment providing care of medical, long-term, geriatric and psychiatry patients.
* Worked as Admissions Nurse coordinating admission, surgical scheduling and out-patient procedures.
* Expertise includes patient care involving both pharmacological & behavioral modification methods of treatment, as well as for drug & alcohol abuse, congestive heart failure, hospice care, pulmonary disease, and other severe medical or psychological conditions.
Lorraine School of Nursing
BLS, NRP, Certification in Fetal Monitoring
Meditech, OB Trace VU, Microsoft Office
Similar ResumesLabor and Delivery RN
United States - nurse, rn, registered nurse, nursing, registered,...LABOR & DELIVERY NURSE
Philippines, Legazpi City, Bicol - legazpi, therapist, rn, rizal, nurse, cellphone,...RN - Labor & Delivery/Nursery
Bella Vista, AR - petra, rn, nurse, lpn, neonatal, newborn,...Registered Nurse OB/GYN
Pickerington, OH - nurse, registered nurse, registered, qa, hospital,...RN 15yrs in high risk antepartum & l/d.Looking for part-time in Office
Plano, TX - rn, nurse, nursing, physician, texas, plano, risk,...registered nurse.i have lots of skills in taking care of patients.
Sacramento, CA - surge, icu, rn, nurse, registered nurse, cardiac,...Registered Nurse (RN)
Atlantic City, NJ - rn, nurse, registered nurse, registered, alert,...L+D RN
Erin, NY - professional experience, telemetry, rn,...RN
Seward, NE - aprn, maternal, neonatal, rn, nurse, caregiver,...Hunting for job.....
India, Bangalore, KA - pu, suresh, embedded, mine, speech, gsm, mines,...