|HIEU C. NGUYEN
**** ** **** ****** (503) ***-****
PORTLAND, OREGON 97206
Providing Solution for high-profile Employers and Client Companies, 5+ years’ Operation Management / Public & Private Corporation with up to $10+ million Revenues
High Growth & Established Companies / Start-up Ventures
Participate management professional; result focused, entrepreneurial and practical. Progressive leadership experiences have created a passion for surpassing financial and service objectives via a combination of world class service delivery, JIT, MRP system, lean operating methods, and incentive driven rewards for team achievement. Be able to guide and lead staffs into outstanding performance. Challenge to drive business growth within the complex global market. Understand Asian’s business cultures. Familiar with the Vietnamese’s politic and government structures. Available for travel or relocation. BA, Business Management and Management Information System. Completing a MIM, Master of International Management degree with a focus on Asia’s Pacific Rim economy.
Professional competencies include:
Vendor sourcing & negotiating
Team building, mentoring & leadership
Project planning & development
Risk management & inventory control
Budget planning & administration
Problem solving & change management
Start up & turnaround operation
Human resource management
King Baguette Bakery (2006-2008)
Operation Manager / Co-owner, Seattle, Washington
Developed and established a brand new business. Composed detailed business plan and secured financing from private investors. Negotiated a 10-years lease, construction, and physical development in less than 90 days. Driven by the desire to succeed, took King Baguette Bakery from concept to creation in 18 months period. Apprehended planning, operating, marketing, and advertising.
Coordinated site selection, construction, contract
negotiations, and staff development efforts for opening on
the date planned.
Trained service staff to enhance customer service and to
increase profit through suggest selling.
Promoted consumer’s satisfaction for steady repeat business.
Purchased / controlled inventory with attention to budget
Thrived business into growth within a short period of 12
Viet Wah Group, Seattle, Washington (2003-2007)
Distribution Operation Manager / Import Assistance Manager
Supervised 35-45 staff and directed sales, purchasing, material, quality control, shipping/receiving internationally. Accountability for HR functions in a fast operational environment.
Coordinated several import suppliers from Asia, especially
Reduced operation costs from 30-40% using supply chain
Improved management/labor relations and reduced turnovers
Responsible for most of the Asia’s suppliers
Intel Corporation (2001-2003)
Evaluated wireless data products and chipsets. Performed debug issues and communicated to ISVs and OEMs. Tested performance, features, regulatory, and manufacturer’s certifications of PC platforms. Executed OS installation, AP setup, application software installation, router and switch. Undertaken small-size customer software development projects.
Tracked open issues and participated in bug scrubs
Resolved issues found with OEMs and ISVs.
Analyzed and debugged technical problems as they occur.
Developed testing methods to ensure reliability and
Gateway Cleaners, Oregon (2002-2003)
High-energy, goal-and results-oriented manager with 3 years of experience in a customer service environment and a track recorded of performance and sales turnarounds. Leadership style includes team motivational techniques, training and staff development, mentoring and coaching, and individual accountability.
• Experience in installing, upgrading, troubleshooting, configuring, and supporting network operating systems, hardware, software, servers, and a wide variety of computer peripherals.
• Highly proficient at establishing user accounts, implementing network security protocols, installing and supporting backup strategies.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills; tenaciously committed to the thorough resolution of technical issues.
• Resourceful problem solver with proven ability to bring quick resolution to challenging situations as well as building lasting relationships with customers.
• Quick learner with interest in and ability to master new technologies and apply core programming concepts across technology boundaries.
• Encompasses strong leadership and successful team-building capabilities combined with excellent technical, communication, presentation, and customer-service skills.
• Strengths include analytical problem solving and technical aptitude.
Portland State University
Master of International Management
BA. Management of Information And
BA. Business Management
Fluent in speaking and writing Vietnamese and English
Working knowledge in Chinese Mandarin and Cantonese
Similar ResumesJane Walz Resume
- tunnel, jane, ames, writer, technical writer,...Manager Quality Assurance Human Resources Experience
- wade, fund raising, nurse case manager, walking,...Admin Assistant
- admin assistant, lodging, 21st, admin, vancouver,...Ranny Petkovits
- merchant, aaron, larry, oxley, portland,...Network/Software Engineer
- ris, python, apps, php, redhat, mcse, ccna, csharp,...Resume - R. Geradts - Sr. Healthcare Information Technology Manager
- netcool, cerner, 4gl, epic, order management, olap,...Resume - R. Geradts - Sr. Information Technology Manager
- netcool, cerner, 4gl, epic, order management, olap,...Account Manager
- bpo, underwriter, sales account, projection,...customer service/office adminstration
- ear, vancouver, summit, gift, prairie, tree,...Civil Engineering Associate
- bidder, civil engineer, tunnel, interstate,...