|Melissa Crump CphT
*** ** *********** *** #****
Beaverton, OR 97006
To obtain a Pharmacy Technician position with an expanding company. I have a strong interest in pursuing professional development opportunities, including specialized training in other areas of the company.
Diploma / Pharmacy Technician, Everest College, Portland, OR, 04/2010 - 04/2011
• GPA: 3.5
• Dean's list certificate: Summer 2010 and Winter 2011
• Oregon State Board of Pharmacy: Pharmacy Technician License: T-0016549 Exp. 12/02/11
• Certified Pharmacy Technician: 5601-0701-0195-331 Exp. 07-31-2013
General Studies, Portland Community College, Portland, OR, 9/2008 - 3/2010
G.E.D, Portland Community College, Portland, OR, 06/2008 - 8/2008
Mathematics Knowledgeable in brand vs. generic
Oral comprehension Microsoft software
Written comprehension Customer service
Medical terminology Keyboarding 40 wpm
Good with computers
Pharmacy Technician Externship, Brian Zacher, Portland, OR, Jan 2011 - Present
Interning at the Raleigh Hills Fred Meyer. My responsibilities include: Stocking shelves with freight that has come in that day, filling and labeling prescriptions, data entry, answering multi-lined telephones, pulling prescriptions off the shelves, interacting with customers, and post fill audit.
Volunteer, Marva, Beaverton, OR, Jan, 2010- Oct, 2010
Volunteered at Beaverton Christian Church program called Gleaners. There would be two other people and myself that would go to Birch's in Gresham, OR. We would gather food from the warehouse to bring back to the church. Then we would box the food for the people who are in need of help with food.
Child Care, Multiple Families, Portland Metro Area, 2005- Present
As a young adult babysitter caring for children of 3 and older. My responsibilities were to keep a safe and fun environment by stimulating the kids mind with games and activities, and preparing meals for the children. Make sure the child’s homework is done and help them with their homework if needed.
Similar ResumesCertified Pharmacy Technician
- kankakee, cosmetologist, pharmacist, compounding,...pharmacy technician
- compounding, expeditor, pharmacy,...I looking for a job
- ky, just, looking, rate, us, worked, 2008, 2009,...Certified Pharmacy Technician
- interpreters, esl, caregiver, interpreter, wafer,...Electronic Engineer/Technician
- avionics technician, marine corps,...Pharmacy Technician
- demonstrator, journalist, caregiver, cpa, boise,...Data Analyst
- r2, eli, lilly, matt, boost, producing, turned,...Customer Service Manager Supervisor Experience
- pharmacist, order entry, chemotherapy, medicinal,...Designer / Drafter / CAD / CAM
- fea, nx, oilfield, hmi, catia, unigraphics, cnc,...Human Resources Manager
Los Angeles, CA
- hrm, ats, phr, recruiter, generalist, roberts,...