|ERIC J RECAME
Bangkok, Thailand / Cell +66 89 213 1642
USA: 1 508 *** ****
AlMansoori Wireline Services, Bangkok, Thailand 2010 - 2011
Dept Head. General Program Management / Business Excellence Director / HSEQ
Designed and implemented key office programs; IMS, QMS, EH&S, Operational Efficiencies, and led customer-interfacing initiatives focused on contractual performance obligation issues.
• 3 direct HSEQ reports and 100+ indirect for HSE-Q concerns. Reason for leaving; Contract finished.
• Integrated communications with customers by including key customer business objectives into AlMansoori goals, strategic plans, and HSE communications.
• Developed labor and equipment capacity management tools with 95+% accuracy for the service industry.
• 0% LTI through HSE awareness initiatives and QMS auditing programs.
• 300% employee participation increase into the hazard awareness program through an IMS program focused on HSE policy, programs, proactive analysis, and closed loop communications.
• Implemented inventory and asset counting processes through headquarters and all field locations.
• Led all ISO9001/14001/18001/SA8000 activities and re-certification. Implemented monthly internal auditing programs and developed accountability of personnel.
• Designed a Quality Management System (QMS) for all external and internal issues driving CI objectives.
Dow Chemical Corporation (frmly Rohm & Haas Corp/Shipley), Marlborough, MA
1998 - 2009
Asian Supply Chain (MRP II Class A Program Leader) 2005 – 2009 Asia Expatriate
NAR Supply Chain (MRP II Class A Program Leader) 2002 – 2005
Designed and implemented commercial, supply chain, and plant business process objectives focused on the supply/demand balance simultaneously in 5 Asian regions and 8 manufacturing sites. Collaborated between Corporate HQ and Asian Sr. Leadership aligning deliverables and led change by example. Future implementations based on credibility and negotiation with regional Sr. Leadership.
• 45+ (managers) indirect reports to achieve “Best in Class” certification. Reason for leaving; To continue pursuing Asian career development after Dow Chemical purchased Rohm & Haas.
• Up to 40% decreased inventory ($4M dollars/plant) and expediting with increased supply chain flexibility. 50% replenishment lead time reduction with lean initiatives.
• 95+% OTD to customer door through ERP SAP structured business process re-engineering methodologies, newest KPI’s and management techniques, and proactive CI management techniques.
• Achieved “Best in Class” certification for 8 business units guided by industry standards for the supply/demand balance through Commercial, Supply Chain & Plant Operations.
• Achieved 100% realistic business plans with 95+% accurate demand/supply capacity modeling. Typical KPI improvements 50%.
• Re-engineered supply & demand processes (SAP) through policy creation and data validation. Example processes included: capacity planning, sales forecasting, product families and prioritization, stage gating, distribution and manufacturing channels, inventory management, CRM, supplier relations, quality analysis.
• Optimized MRPII Class A results by embracing and excelling at studying local Asian cultures. Lived in Hong Kong and Japan with routine business in China, S. Korea, Taiwan, Japan and Hong Kong.
Manufacturing Equipment Engineering Manager, 1999 – 2002
Created new department focused on manufacturing execution, reliability, engineering upgrades, and safety awareness for manufacturing equipment/systems.
• Increased plant capacity 5600 gal/wk (200%), reduced batch critical path by 8 hrs, with a project savings in excess of $500K by designing and leading the equipment installation upgrades for Class 10 clean room.
• Specified, designed and installed all packaging equipment and material flow for new plant start-up with all ISO SOP’s, JSA’s, and FMEA’s, in a Class 100 clean room. Guided by 5S standards.
Special Projects 1998 – 1999
• Implemented in excess of $650K various cost savings engineering initiatives.
Dana Perfumes Corporation, sub. Renaissance Corp., Mountain Top, PA (Filed Chapter 11)1997 - 1998
Plant Engineering Director
50% plant capacity increase, 35% maintenance inventory reduction; 30% line change-over reduction. Directed all engineering, maintenance, HSE, and training programs, in a union environment for a manufacturing plant, DC, and warehouse facility.
Accu-Group Technologies, Inc., Hillside, NJ (company bankrupt) 1996 - 1997
Plant Engineering Director
Designed all engineering, maintenance, HSE, and training programs, in a non-union environment.
• 10 direct reports. Interacted with local city officials for HSE initiatives. Implemented Right-to-know, MSDS awareness, fire drill initiatives, 5S methodologies, etc.. Designed and installed a DI water system. Redesigned product flow reducing CT 60%.
Estee Lauder, Melville, NY 1991 - 1996
Energy Manager, 1995 – 1996, 13 facility responsibility: Manufacturing Manager, 1993 – 1995, up to 100+ direct employees: Project Engineer, 1991 – 1992, individual contributor.
Asia Expatriate Rohm & Haas Corporation, 2005 – 2009
B.S. Mechanical Engineering Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY
B.S. Engineering and Management, Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY
R.C.D. of Carrier Corp., United Technologies, Asst’t Mktg. Analyst, Co-op, Syracuse, NY
NY Sate Junior Engineering and Engineer in Training (EIT) examinations
Course Work in; FMEA, Hazardous Materials, Basic Industrial Electricity, Basic and Advanced Project Management (WPI), Versa Pro basic & Advanced Controls Programming (GE), AUTOCAD, Microsoft Project, Business Writing.
General & Computer Skills - Kanban, Kaizen, 5S, 8D, Lean Initiatives, JSA, Haz Op’s, QMS systems, ISO/OSHA standards, AUTOCAD, PLC Ladder logic, FEA, MS Office, Access, MS Project, SAP, Manugistics, APO, Oliver Wright
Affiliations – AKPsi Professional Business Fraternity, Pres. Clarkson U. Alumni Association
* QCI Direct – 55+ MM Home Catalogue Mail Order
Contact VP Operations; Mrs. Donna Ciccarelli: - Implemented “Best in Class” business processes throughout the supply chain.
* Empire Extinguisher – Fire Protection Services
Contact Owner Operator; Mr. Dino Gatto: QA/QC analysis, ISO certification preparation, NDT, Inventory Control, System integrity testing.
Similar ResumesSAP APO PP/DS
United States - sap, fico, mm, planner, offshore, sd, pp, sap mm,...sap mm /Wm consultant
United States - sap, mm, sap mm, pvt ltd, india, description,...Sales Manager Service Marketing Food Executive
MA - food service, bakery, meat, broker, canada,...Sales Manager Engineer Customer Service Equipment
Middleborough, MA - meat, electrician, engineer, packaging, journeyman,...Sales Customer Service Business Development Manager
Peabody, MA - vp sales, boston ma, food sales, road warrior,...Sales Management Financial Manager Software Business
Reading, MA - hyperion, controller, developer, accountant,...Manager Supply Chain Sales New York Control Director
Worcester, MA - microstrategy, reduce, jimmy, dunkin, e3,...Engineer Manager Technician Quality Control Certified
Lowell, MA - lean manufacturing, ehs, rework, developer, dsp,...Manager Sales Customer Service Manufacturing Engineering
Warwick, RI - tiffany, spanish speaking, industrial engineering,...Fuel Truck Driver, Belly dump driver
United States - truck driver, cdl, driver, diesel, truck, fuel,...