Gouri Prasad Velagada Flat # A-****
E-Mail:firstname.lastname@example.org Puttanahalli Hobli Yelahanka,
Mobile: (91) 808-***-****
Bangalore – 560056
Examination Institute Year of Passing
HSC (10th) Orissa State Board 1991
HSE (10+2) Commerce CHSE, Orissa 1993
Graduation – B.Com (Hons.) Sambalpur University, Orissa 1996
CA Final (IInd Group)
Group I is still pending. SIRC of ICAI, Chennai Nov, 2000
Summary of Work Experience
Name of the Organization Designation Period
SKOL Breweries Limited (SAB Miller India) Senior Manager – Business Process and Systems - Finance October, 2010 – Till Data
Intacct Software Private Limited Senior Analyst February, 2009 – September 2010
Finch Software India (Private) Limited Functional Consultant (Group Leader ) October, 2007 – January 2009
J.P.Morgan Services India Pvt. Limited Team Leader – Corporate Finance August’2005 – September’07
Accenture Services India Pvt Limited Process Analyst – Accounts Payable March -04 till August’05
Global Realty Outsourcing Senior Analyst – OSAR January’2002 – Feb’2004
AVM Madras ENT Research Foundation Senior Accountant Nov’2000 – December’2001
Work Experience: SKOL Breweries Limited
SKOL Breweries Limited (SAB Miller) is India’s No.2, Beer Manufacturer. It is the subsidiary of SAB Miller PLC, which is one of the World’s leading Bear Manufacturer. SKOL Breweries Limited has 11 Breweries, 3 RO’s, 4 depot’s and once Hub Office.
Job Role: Project Management
• Document the Business Requirements for Finance Function. Analyze the requirement and prepare the Functional Requirement Document.
• Interact with the Development/ QA Team to get the requirements developed.
• Perform the UAT for the new developments.
• Prepare the SOP and User Manuals.
• Provide User Trainings on Finance Applications.
Job Role: Daily Activities
• Ensure that all the Financial Transactions are recorded in the ERP correctly and timely.
• Own and Manage the Integration of the ERP Sub-modules with ERP GL. AP/ AR/ GL/ Manufacturing/ Procurement/ Sales/ Asset Register integration with GL. In addition manage the Capital Expenditure and Direct Marketing Expenses Budgeting and Tracking.
• Manage the Month End Closure and Reporting.
• Ensure that all the ERP Support Calls are address and resolution provided with in agreed SLA.
• Document Management System: This system has been developed to enable all enable approval of Purchase Invoices electronically and transmit the Electronic Copy of the Invoices through System from all locations to Central Shared Service Center for Supplier Payment.
• Purchase Order System: The PO system enabled electronic approval of Purchase Orders based on the Company Chart Of Authority. Post the approval happen in the PO System, the PO is automatically created in ERP through Business Object Posting.
• Employee Expenses Claims: This system is developed to enable the user to submit the expenses claims electronically for approval. Post approval the expense claim is recorded in ERP.
• JV Automation: A system has been developed to enable requesting Journal Vouchers through system. Once the request is approved as per the Chart of Authority, the JV can be directly uploaded in ERP instead of Manual Posting.
• Freight AP Booking Automation: A Custom Business Trigger was developed in the ERP to enable the user to directly book the AP Invoice instead of the routine ERP Invoice Process Method to enable enhanced controls.
Work Experience: Intacct Software Private Limited
Intacct is a global leader in providing On-Demand ERP, headquartered at San Jose, California in United States.
Intacct ERP is based on SAAS Model and it is accessed via Internet. It has all the modules of an ERP such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, SCM, and Employee Expenses. This software can also be easily integrated with Salesforce.com and Avalara Tax (Software for calculation of sale & usage tax in United States).
Job Title: Senior Quality Analyst
As a senior Analyst, my role is to
• Interact with the Product Manager’s in finalization of the Requirement Documents (FRD’s).
• Document the Primary Use Cases
• Interact with the Developer’s to explain the use cases and explain the exact out put expected.
• Conduct testing of the feature and document all the relevant cases in Test Lab
• Ensure that the Automation Framework is updated wit latest changes in a module so that regression can be done efficiently with highest level of satisfaction.
• Providing demo to the entire team on the new feature and handle all Q&A.
• Interact with PM’s to resolve customer related issues.
• Regression Testing before Release.
I have worked on all the modules of the software but my primary responsibility is the ownership of:
Purchasing Module: - Approval Process
Account Receivable Invoice’s with Tax
Order Entry Module with Subtotals & Tax
Intacct Global Consolidation
Accounts Payable: Approval Process
Time & Expenses : Approval Process
Work Experience: Finch Software
I have worked as a Functional Consultant in Finch Software India Private Limited. It is 100% wholly owned subsidiary and development center for the IGEFI Group, Luxembourg. IGEFI is a market leader in providing the software for Mutual Fund Accounting (Multifonds) and Transfer Agent.
Organization Finch Software India Private Limited
Period October’07 Jan’2009
Designation Functional Consultant (Group Leader)
Role BRD Analysis
Client Support (Issue Resolution)
Supervision & Monitoring the work of team members.
Performance Appraisal and Ratings
Hands on experience on QTP Testing Tool
Work Experience: JP Morgan Services India Private Limited
Prior to Joining Finch, I was working with JP Morgan Services India Private Limited, which is a service center for J.P. Morgan Chase. JPM Chase is World's No.2 Bank in US with operations globally. JPM Services India is an off shore unit of JPM Chase Bank providing services to different lines of business.
I joined JPMC in the Global Finance Department for GL Projects. I and my team were primarily responsible for the Reference Data Mapping for the Entire EMEA Market of JPMC which was using the various technologies including Mainframe, Oracle GL, SAP GL, etc. Apart from Reference Data Ownership another main object was to be involved in Technology Change Management. The role includes participate in the Project Meeting, designing the test templates and use cases for the UAT & providing the sign off for the Release.
Organization J.P. Morgan Services India Pvt. Ltd
Period August’05 – September’07
Designation Team Leader – GL Controls & Corporate Accounts Payable (SAP – FICO)
Role Maintaining the Reference Data Requirement of the EMEA Market.
1. EMEA – EX London Oracle GL Conversion
2. EMEA – Accounts Payable Conversion to Oracle from Mainframe – Rumba
3. London: Request Database Up gradation
4. Accounts Payable: - Approval Process Implementation in SAP FICO (AP) Module
Work Experience: Accenture Services India Pvt. Limited
Accenture is the pioneer in the outsourcing industry, providing Financial Solutions and Services to various clients.
I was part of the SAP Accounts Payable Team as a Process Analyst. My Role was to understand the process and suggest the changes for increase in Efficiency of the Process and accuracy in Data Delivery. The Client was British Petroleum.
During my tenure I worked on Various SAP Enhancement Projects.
Organization Accenture Services India Private Limited
Period March’04 to August’05
Designation Process Analyst, Pay - key Administration and SME) – SAP Accounts Payable (SAP FICO – Accounts Payable
Projects * Conversion from User Based Paykey to Market – Generic Paykey for Retail Sites
* Conversion of West of Rockies Accounts Payable to SAP from Rumba – Mainframe.
* CVS Upload of T&D Invoice from Manual Entry.
Work Experience: Global Realty Outsourcing India Pvt. Ltd.
Global Realty Outsourcing is a leading BPO in Chennai providing high end financial analysis reports to United States Real Estate Industry and Members of Commercial Mortgage Based Securities Association.
Organization Global Realty Outsourcing India Private Limited
Period January’02 – February’04
Designation Senior Analyst – OSAR
Role Reviewing the Operating Statement and Rent Roll Analyses made by the Finance Executives and analysts.
* Ensuring that KRA (Key Result Area) is met by all the team members consistently. Ensuring that the Quality Standard (Six Sigma) is met consistently.
* Managing the Leave of the team members and planning in such a way that process delivery is done on time.
* Managing Performance Appraisal of the team members. Identifying the development areas for the team members and organizing for the necessary training.
* Position - Team Leader.
* Lead a team of 4 analysts to develop Process Check List, which was designed to identify the errors in analysis.
* Also was a part of Training Team to train the new entrants and monitoring their progress.
* When the Company changed the platform for analysis from MS - Excel to Customized Database, lead the Database Testing Team.
* Worked in Six Sigma Team to develop Process improvement Tools.
Work Experience: AVM Madras ENT Research Foundation (P) Limited.
Organization AVM Madras ENT Research Foundation (P) Limited
Period Nov’00 – Dec’01
Designation Senior Accountant
Role Heading the Accounts Department of the Hospital
* Monitoring day to day booking job
* Preparation and Presentation of Final Accounts.
* Filing Company and Income Tax Returns for the Company.
* Coordinating Auditing of the Accounts.
* Coordinating with the Bankers in managing the overdraft Account, Deposits, Current Account and Term Loans.
Date of Birth : 02/06/1976
Marital Status : Married
Lingual Ability (Spoken) : English, Hindi, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil
Lingual Ability (Written) : English, Hindi, Oriya, Telugu