DEOGRACIAS L. MEAD
, lot **
, NHA Pahanocoy
Bacolod City, Philippines
Email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESUME OF WORKING EXPERIENCE
April 2007 to April 15, 2011 – Chief Electrical Engineer
Dangote Sugar Refinery
Shed 20, Apapa Wharf
1. In charge in electrical design of Sugar Refinery for Algeria. From Grounding and Lightning system protection, sizing of Power transformer, sizing of medium and low voltage Switchgear, motor control center, circuit protection, it’s upstream and downstream relay coordination and cable sizing, with 18 MW cap.
2. Project engineer of Indumax Packaging machine – designing of Power control Switchgear, Motor Control Center, Grounding and lightning System protection, equipment dimensioning, cable sizing and traying.
3. In charge of installation and commissioning of electrical equipments and motors.
4. Planning and scheduling of electrical work and activities of men in project.
5. Trouble shooting of all control and its instrumentation.
6. In- charge in electrical operation and maintenance in the plant.
7. Auto – Cad literate
8. Private practice in electrical construction, (Deoson’s Electrical Services)
1991 to January 2007 – Electrical Supervisor
Asian Alcohol Corporation, (Ethanol plant)
11 Alijis, Bacolod City
1. In charge in operation of 2 units- 6MW, GE steam turbine generator, 3unit- 1.5MW Cummins diesel generator and it’s auxiliaries in Coal Fired Power Generation.
2. Scheduling of power and load shedding during abnormal operation.
3. Balancing of electrical load for optimum steam extraction to distillery by programming Woodward governor 505-E
4. Scheduling of Power Plant preventive and reactive maintenance such as 2unit - 6 MW Elliott steam Turbine, three 1.5 MW Cummins diesel, 6 MVA/ 4.16 KV power switch gear, motors and its auxiliaries, 10 MVA, 13.2 KV/480volts Power Transformer Sub-station.
5. Trouble shooting of all electrical control, medium and low voltage switchgear its relaying coordination and instrumentation of GE panel board and UPS.
6. Design and specify electrical motor control center, its short circuit protection in hazardous location of 200,000 liters/day cap. Ethanol Distillery(class1,division1)
7. Planning and scheduling of electrical work and activities of men in project.
8. Private practice in electrical contracting, design, installation and consultancy for 12 years.
1987 to 1991 – Electrical Foreman
Asian Alcohol Corporation
1. Responsible for the repair and maintenance of electrical equipment such as motors, its electrical and electronics control, (with 1000 HP rating) and 10 MVA 13.2/ 4.16 KV power station and distribution transformer.
2. Prepare and specify electrical materials for preventive maintenance schedule in hazardous location of electric motors, installation and electrical building construction.
3. Scheduling of work activities and men during shutdown operation.
1983 to 1987 – Control Engineer
Asian Alcohol Corporation
11 Alijis, Bacolod City
1. Tend and control General Electric turbine generator in operation (2unit-6 MW,
4.16 KV/480 volts).
2. Responsible for the utilization of power and scheduling of maintenance during
3. Do the operation report and recommendation of Elliot steam turbine prime
Mover its General Electric generator and switchgear.
1981 to 1982 – Electrical Foreman
Algo Saibi Engineering Corporation
Khaybar Area and Riyadh
1. Shift in charge in operation and maintenance of transmission and distribution
(13.8 KV/480 Volts).
2. Responsible for utilization of power and metering to consumer at Khaybar
3. Shift in charge in Power Plant operation and maintenance and scheduling of
Electrical personnel in Sanaya Diesel Power Plant with capacity of 30 MW.
1979 to 1981 – Electrician II
Central Negros Electric Cooperative, Inc.
Mabini Street, Bacolod City
1. Switchboard tender of 3 unit - 5.5 MW, 1unit - 3.6 MW, 1-unit 8 MW
Pielstick Diesel/bunker and two 3.5 MW Mirrles Generator, 13.8 /69 KV
2. Shift Electrician – trouble shooting of power switchgear, motor control center, its instrumentation as well as UPS.
3. As Power coordinator between Ceneco and Napocor Power barge interconnection and operation
I. PERSONAL INFORMATION
a) Name - Deogracias L. Mead
b) Place of Birth - Bacolod City, Philippines
c) Address - BLK. 4, Lot 10, NHA Pahanocoy, Bacolod City,
II. EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT
a) Elementary - 1961-1967 - Mabini Elementary School
b) High School - 1967-1971 - Bacolod City High School
c) Bachelor of Science in
Electrical Engineering -1972-1978 – West Negros College
d) Basic Computer Programming - University of Negros Occidental
ACAD literate Recoletos, Bacolod City
III. GOVERNMENT EXAMINATION PASSED
Assistant Electrical Engineer, License No. ---------- 7861
August 29, 1980
Professional Electrical Engineer, License No. ------ 3193
June 5, 2000
Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineer (IIEE) – Life member, Philippines
Conversant of PEC, NEC, ANSI and IEC standard