Adam N. Harding
(661) ***-**** email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Self-motivated and goal oriented.
• Equally effective in an independent or team role.
• Demonstrates ability to meet or exceed objectives.
• Strong analytical and technical skills.
Objective: I have a strong desire to obtain a career opportunity as a Project Manager or a Site Superintendent with a company that I can dedicate myself to and grow with, while utilizing my intellect and skills to provide the highest quality in service. I have excellent communication skills; I am dependable and dedicated to performing the highest standard of work ethics possible.
• Full knowledge of construction (ground to completion), single family/multi fam homes,remodels, renovations, Tenant improvement, design build and facilities maintenance projects.
• Ability to interact with subcontractors, clients, city inspectors, architects.
• Ability to analyze projects to determine scope, prioritize and create detailed schedules and follow through safely, on time and within budget.
• Highly knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Excel, Adobe, MS Project, Auto Cad, Outlook.
• CAL OSHA and SWPPPS certifications
• Capable of running an extremely safe and clean jobsite. Able to recognize, evaluate and solve problems with the greatest possible outcome.
• Ability to interpret blueprints: architectural, structural and mechanical. Have viewed and submitted various types of daily logs and reports.
• DOD, IDIQ EXP, CORE OF ENGINEERS QC CERTIFIED
08/08-present ALPINE DIVERSIFIED INC., Edwards Air Force Base Contract
Project Superintendent: Worked on large scale renovation/ TI, and new construction projects for the Air Force and ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS. Built Large scale medical facility from ground up also performed many street and utility upgrades including all dirt work, grading and asphalt paving. Oversaw entire field process from scheduling subs, ordering material, daily logs, safety tail gate meetings, COR meetings, QC on all projects. Completed construction data-entry into the QCS system. Ran all meetings with sub contractors, walked all inspections and field updates with the Air Force reps and Core of Engineers. Have completed many successful projects for the military, safely, on time and under budget.
08/06-08/08 PRIDE INDUSTRIES, NASA Contract
Construction Project Superintendent /Project Manager: Oversaw entire construction process from beginning to end. Managed all subs.
Continued on page 2
Adam N. Harding
Continued: PRIDE INDUSTRIES, NASA Contract
Construction Project Superintendent /Project Manager:
Worked on large scale renovation/ TI, and new construction projects for NASA. Also performed street improvements for NASA including all grading and paving. Completed daily logs, safety reports, quality control logs and inspection reports and maintained all construction scheduling from start to finish. Prepared proposals and billing. Conducted pre-construction and post construction safety meetings. Helped with the design build process on all projects. Attended all project planning and review meetings with NASA along with the Facilities Department and NASA safety. I also ran all large maintenance jobs since PRIDE did all construction and maintenance for NASA.
09/01-08/06 STRATHAM HOMES, Lancaster, CA
Construction Superintendent: Managed all phases of construction, ,single fam and muilti fam homes,scheduling sub contractors, ran entire job from trench to walkthrough. Scheduled installation of dry utilities and sewer inspections including Edison backbone, house services, and sewer connections and grading certification. Walked all city inspections and dealt with all off-sites.
05/99-06/01 D.R. HORTON, Lancaster, CA
Customer Service /New home Prepper: Began working as a prepper, preparing houses for homeowner walkthroughs. Promoted to Customer Service: provided highest quality of customer satisfaction, completed walkthroughs with homeowners, evaluating problems and solving them, scheduled subcontractors.
Dale Lafferty- General Superintendent, Stratham Homes (661) ***-****
Geraldlyn Drake- Project manager, Pride industries (661) ***-****
Tom McDyer-General Manager, Southland Framers Inc. (805) ***-****
Mark Morgan- Project Manager, NASA (661) ***-****
Ron Lucas- Construction Manager, Pride Industries (805) ***-****
United States - construction superintendent, superintendent,...
Construction Project Manager
United States - superintendent, met, state, complete, construction,...
United States - superintendent, mission, critical,...
Project Manager Superintendent
United States - superintendent, carpenter, foreman, field, drywall,...
United States - superintendent, p.m., carpenter, project,...
Project Manager High School
United States - superintendent, construction, replacement,...
Construction Years Experience
United States - superintendent, driving, construction, rig, p.m.,...