D/o: M.K. Viswanadham, D.No:2-55, Maruthi Nagar, Kakinada, East Godavari And A.P., INDIA.
Seeking designing engineer position in the field of Civil Engineering and take challenging, creative and diversified projects.
• Pursuing M.Tech in Structural Engineering (Project Work) from JNTU, Hyderabad, INDIA.
• B.Tech in CIVIL from Magadha University, INDIA.
• A course in STAAD Pro v8i from CAD Center.
• A course in Primavera (P6) from CAD Center.
• Analysis and Design of Pre-engineered steel buildings/structures using STAAD Pro
• Preparation of Design sketches and calculations.
• Performing connection designs for Structural / PEB buildings.
• Estimation of quantities.
• Checking of approval drawing.
• Holds regular status meetings with project team.
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to students as well as superiors.
• Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations.
• Resolves and/or escalates student issues in a well-timed fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Designing Tool : STAAD.Pro V8i
• Planning Tools : Primavera (P6.2).
• OS : Windows XP/Vista/7.
• Packages : MS-Office 2003/2007 [Word/Excel/Power Point].
• Others : Auto-CAD [2D/3D].
2007 – 2010 : Assistant Prof. (Civil Department) JBIT, Hyderabad.
• Taught CIVIL Engineering Subjects Such as Reinforced Concrete Cement, Concrete Technology, Transport Engineering, and B. D.
• Motivating learners for their professional career
• Invigilator for Internal/External theoretical & practical examinations.
• Guiding the academic projects for final year students.
Projects Held :
Mix Design for Concrete Roads as Per IRC-15-2002.
Effect of Static Loading on RC Beams with Large Openings.
Testing of Concrete Blocks.
Study of Green Building.
Indoor Environment Quality-Mold in Existing Buildings & During Construction.
#1 Project [In M.Tech]:
Title : BAY EFFECT on Period of Framed Building.
Tool : SATAAD.Pro V8i.
Earthquake design of structures has taken into account seismic data from the studies of Indian earthquakes, particularly in the view of the intense construction activities of all over India. Frames are most widely used structural system in building practice. Design CODES recommended equivalent force method for earthquake resistance design & Method suggests that, calculation of base shear & distribution of this as earthquake forces over height of structure.
#2 Project [In B.Tech]:
Title : Effect of Different Curing Methods on the Compressive Strength of Concrete.
Normal concrete was prepared with a water-cement ratio of 0.50. cube specimens were cast for testing the compressive strength at 7 and 28 days of curing respectively using three curing methods namely immersion, sprinkling and Plastic sheeting, curing to cure the cube specimens until the day of testing. Test results indicates that water curing (WAC) as well as sprinkling (spraying) curing provided much better results than membrane (Plastic Sheeting) method of curing.. The overall finding of this study suggests that concrete should be cured by water curing to achieve a better compressive strength.
Name : SUNEETHA MUMMIDI
Father’s name : M. VISWANADHAM
Date of birth : 03.05.1981
Nationality : INDIAN.
Passport Number : G9390899
Validity : 13-07-2018
Desired salary : Negotiable
Date of availability : Within a ONE months
Target Job : Structural Design Engineer.
Relocate : Yes
Reference : Available Upon request.
I am considering myself familiar with civil engineering aspects am also confident of my ability to work in a team and I hereby declare that the information furnished above is true to my best of my Knowledge.