Tammi Gray 714-***-**** cell phone
University of La Verne, La Verne, CA
Master of Science in Leadership & Management
Concentration in Human Resources
University of Phoenix, Costa Mesa, CA
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
An experienced HR Generalist with over eight years of progressive responsible experience managing a full spectrum of organizational development programs, operations and business intelligence in a variety of industries including; healthcare, real estate, and media publishing and non-profit. In addition, responsible for increasing revenue, marketing campaigns and execution of the most critical business initiatives
• Working knowledge of legal issues and compliance( ADA, EEO,FLSA, HIPAA, and OSHA
• Complex financial analysis
• Vendor relations
• Organizational policy & procedure implementation
• Sales & Marketing strategies
• Labor / Employee Relations
• Strategic planning
• FMLA processing and administration of all leaves
• Workers’ Compensation claims reporting and management
• Federal compliance ordinance reporting
• Full-cycle recruitment
Project Management & Training Experience
Relocation and Travel Reimbursement Employee Development & Training
Compensation Analysis and Pay Audits Paid Time-off Conversion
Vacation Reconciliation Job Design & Analysis
Internship Program Employee Performance Evaluations
Youth Policy Institute – Los Angeles, CA 12/2009 to 07/2010
Non-profit organization, provides educational services to low income families
Sr. Human Resources Generalist
Responsibilities included day-to-to administration of policies, procedures, recruitment for corporate and field client group (1000 + employees), processing of new hires, and administered weekly new hire onboarding sessions.
• Provided recruitment supported to sales, marketing, IT and special education programs for exempt and non-exempt positions
• Managed employee relations and provided coaching to management/leadership team
• Conducted full background check and drug testing administration
• Assisted with compensation analysis
• Coordinated and facilitated employee benefits Open Enrollment
• Processed, tracked and managed FMLA and Workers’ Compensation claims
• Conducted weekly payroll verification of ADP Pay Expert (time & attendance software)
• Works with local supervisors and employees on a variety of issues pertaining to payroll and leave (FMLA, STD, PFL) programs.
• Delivered compliance training: Sexual Harassment, Safety, Cal OSHA, and ADA
• Managed Living Wage and Benefits Ordinances
Kelly Services - Beverly Hills, CA 07/2008 to 12/2009
Business Branch Manager
As a Business Branch Manager for Kelly Services, I was responsible for managing annual $2.5 million profit & loss. In addition, managed team of recruiters, developed financial growth plans, marketing operations, and timely evaluation of sales performance to establish new sales territory if deemed necessary
Source Interlink Media - Irvine, CA
Sr. Human Resources Generalist 9/ 2007 to 07/2008
Provided talent acquisition management, development of succession plans, organizational development, labor relations, and successful training deliver. This support was provided to 400+employees (digital media group) and worked strategically with business leaders to improve staffing processes, employee relations, and safety training/development.
Assisted executive of digital group with departmental budgets
Facilitated employee performance plans and reviews
Recruited full-time and part-time staff for digital group (technical positions, administrative, sales, and accounting & finance)
Assisted external counsel with employee sponsorship paperwork (H1-B Visa, T-1 Visa)
Conducted employee interviews and performed background and drug testing as needed
National Recreational Properties- Irvine, CA
HR Recruiting Manager 11/ 2006 to 8/2007
Managed a team of recruiters and partnered with all levels of the organization. Managed candidate pipeline, influenced strategic guidance in recruitment efforts, and provided counseling to management team. Talent management support provided to large client (600 + employees) group.
Accent Care Home Health – Long Beach, CA 8/2005 to 11/2006
Area Staffing Manager
As an Area manager, I was held full Profit & Loss (P&L) management for two office locations comprised of 10 healthcare recruiters, staffing coordinators’ and 150 field care givers’. In addition to managing order fulfillment for clients’, employee counseling, workers’ compensation, employee conflict resolution and developed quarterly marketing campaigns.
Robert Half International – La Palma, CA
Recruiter 9/2002 to 1/2004
Managed full-cycle recruiting desk Designed and directed sales and marketing campaigns for daily operations with Fortune500 and 1000 company clients. Increased average gross margin from 31.25% to 42%
• Interviewed candidates, performed background verifications, employment reference checks and identified job placements for contractual positions
• Negotiated contractual agreements with vendors
Active member Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Human Resources Advisory Board member
California State University Dominquez Hills
HRMS* Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Visio), ADP payroll (Enterprise and Pay Expert), CRM (Salesforce.com) CMS, ATS (Taleo) software programs, Lotus Notes, People Soft, Sage product (Intergy), Quick Base Intuit, Avaya
References will be furnished upon request
Anaheim, CA - adp, dealer, ts, auditors, inventory, cashier,...
Whittier, CA - adp, payroll, invoices, marie, lisa, were,...
Human Resources Management
Germantown, MD - adp, hr assistant, hr generalist, recruiting,...
Human Resources Sales
Huntington Beach, CA - adp, credit, processed, collection, staff,...
Human Resources Manager/Generalist
Los Angeles, CA - adp, truck driver, paychex, ceridian,...
Human Resources Resource
Los Angeles, CA - adp, r.n., commission, resource, resources, nurse,...
Executive Assistant Sales
Azusa, CA - adp, executive assistant, recruiter, calls,...