Brandon Steinmetz, E.I.T.
Denver, CO 80203
UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO DENVER, Denver, CO May 2011
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
COLORADO FE/EIT April 2011
REATA ENGINEERING AND MACHINE WORKS, Englewood, CO October 2011 – March 2012
• Reviewed and updated company procedures and documentation to meet AS9100 and ISO 9001 standards
• Initiated, composed, and monitored nonconformance reports, corrective actions, and preventative actions
• Evaluated, restructured, and maintained the calibration system and associated documentation
• Used hand inspection tools to ensure parts met GD&T specifications on prints
CARIDIANBCT, Lakewood, CO June 2011 – September 2011
• Researched and tracked supplier mold validations and verifications
• Performed documentation gap analysis on supplier molds
• Reviewed and tracked supplier corrective actions
GRACO, Minneapolis, MN September 2007 – September 2008
Manufacturing Engineer Intern
• Contacted vendors and resolved issues with purchased parts that did not meet company standards
• Worked with machinists and assemblers to correct quality issues
• Arranged lay out and acquired tooling for assembly lines
DATACARD GROUP, Minnetonka, MN May 2006 – April 2007
Continuation Engineer Intern
• Designed and tested product modifications to improve reliability
• Performed life tests and collected and organized data
• Altered designs of existing products in SolidWorks
• Updated documentation to implement design changes
DATACARD GROUP, Minnetonka, MN Summer Semester 2005 & Spring Semester 2006
Design Engineer Intern
• Designed test fixtures
• Collected and organized experimental data
• Modeled prototype updates in SolidWorks
SENIOR DESIGN, Designed and Built a Bicycle with a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT)
• Worked with four teammates to design and analyze a bicycle frame and CVT components in SolidWorks
• Designed, fabricated and manufactured all prototypes, fixtures, and parts to construct the bicycle and CVT
• Tested the bicycle and redesigned components to improve performance
SolidWorks, Matlab, AutoCAD, Mathcad, JobBoss, Microsoft Office Package
Solar Engineering, Low Speed Aerodynamics, Probability and Statistics for Engineers, Sports Engineering, Computer Aided Engineering
LEAPFORCE, Pleasanton, CA November 2010 – November 2011
Search Engine Evaluator
CRISP FINISHES, Denver, CO September 2008 – November 2010
Denver, CO - cement, mines, forecast, petroleum, mud, 2015, map,...
Denver, CO - mechanical engineer, manufacturing engineer,...
Customer Service Quality Control
Denver, CO - estimator, embroidery, solidworks, drafter, models,...
Mechanical Engineering Assistant
Denver, CO - aug, mech, mechanical, mechanical engineering,...
Denver, CO - aug, sales engineer, controls engineer, knoxville,...
Mechanical Engineer Engineering
Denver, CO - mechanical engineer, turbine, diesel, wind,...
Customer Service Training
Denver, CO - cnc, rig, inspector, drilling, crane, diesel, oil,...