Technician Engineer Software Quality Assurance
**** ***** ***** #***, ****** Texas 75063
(214) ***-**** cell
To obtain a position as a Electo-Mechancial Technician that will allow me to utilize and further develop my skills, by contributing to the growth and success of the company.
PDS Irving, TX 04/2011-07/2011
Manufacturing Technician Contractor
• Ability to install CAT 5e and RJ 45 cabling using manual and power tools
• Able to read mechanical diagrams and blueprints
• Utilized microscope soldering on hardware devices (Verizon FIOS)
• Utilizing through hole wiring
UPS Irving , TX 10/2008-03/2011
• Container unload from the aircraft inbound at D/FW airport.
• Unload from freight traitors and scanning parcel being unloaded.
American Communication Irving, TX 01/2008-06/2008
Quality Assurance Technician
• 850/1900Mhz transceivers and power amplifiers, Tower Mounted Amplifiers, microwave radios,DC/DC power supplies, AC/DC power supplies, low power wireless nodes, routers, gateways, CSUs/DSUs, and CPEs. Component level and system level QA testing.
• Exposure to: Spectrum Analyzer, Network Analyzer, Noise Figure Meter, Signal Generator and DMM
• QA inspection experience to determine material conformance.
Celerity, Inc. Allen, TX 06/2006-07/2007
Gas Valve Technician
• Tests, troubleshoots, and repairs electromechanical problems on MFC’s.
Calibrate Mass Flow Controllers using Data and Ucal equipment (oscilloscopes, Volt Meters, Molboc and Moblox systems).
• Build, Match and Rough Calibrate bypasses for MFC’s
• Build knowledge of all products made under Unit MFC Product Line.
Tek Systems, Inc. Dallas, TX 10/2005-04/2006
• Provide field maintenance service, system diagnosis, configuration, installation, repair and experience using imaging software such as Ghosting
• Perform other duties and projects as required by management
• Knowledge of J-STD-001 and IPC workmanship standards
• Strong hardware and software background - able to diagnose and identify hardware problems and address software issues. Lap link launch PCMover software: Domain,
• Workgroup and Dell Premier Access; servicing Intel based personal computers
CTDI Fort Worth, TX 10/2004-10/2005
• Utilizing the surface mount technology by hand or machine
• Strong troubleshoot skills in Digital and RF circuitry down to component level PCB
• Use RF Generator to diagnosis frequencies coming in 10-20Mhz and the output 3 or
4 GHz wire harness, through hole, tuning/flashing and microscope soldering.
Celesta Inc. Addison, TX 05/2001-10/2004
• Perform repair, diagnosis, and tuning frequency check on cell phone accessories
• Working for schematic diagrams, written and verbal description, layouts or defined plans providing diagnostic and repair PCB to components level. Surface Mount experience on electronic devices: high speed multi-purpose mount and compact multi-purpose mount Fuji machine.
• Utilizing routine equipment including hot air de-solder vacuum tube, hand power tools
and mechanical assembler.
• Soldering SMD and through hole to JSTD-001/IPC/EIA standards
Fujitsu Network Communication Richardson, TX 01/1995-03/2001
System Test Engineer
• Served as Final Test Operator and performed quality control checks on all PCB’s telecom switch working close with engineer established procedures repair of systems.
• Test and operate the PBX system Excalibur with fiber optic interface capabilities.
• Performed system level diagnostic on products and tested switches on logic analyzers
• SMT Fuji machine operator for cross training: XP-243E and XPFL/XPF-W
Compu Tech Consultants, Inc. Dallas, TX 08/2002
Certification in A+, Network+ and CCNA
Richland College Dallas, TX
Novell 4.11 Special Studies/ Microsoft CISO
National Education Center Dallas, TX
Associate Degree in Applied Science with emphasis on Electronic Engineering Technology
Aztec Institute of Technology Dallas, TX
Certification Electronic Technology
Software: Proficient in Excel, Power Point, Windows 9X, 2000 Pro, and XP
Troubleshooting and Repairing PCB Test software for peripheral Installation
soldering under a microscope Diagnostic Test Equipment
Electrical and Mechanical tools Configuration and Calibration device
Similar ResumesCalibration Technician
- clamp, extruder, tester, blow, tension, probe,...Technician Software Manufacturing Engineer Quality Control
- generic, blow molding, ring, novell,...Manager Analyst Engineer Sheet Metal Management
- semiconductor manufacturing, canvasser, dlp,...Customer Service Technician Engineer Software
- planet, lte, lf, umts, farmers, wimax, bgp, ss7,...Field Technician / Service Engineer - Electronics / Medical Devices
- medical devices, physicist, madison, dsa, cet,...Resume
- desktop engineer, msp, actuators, infotech, noc,...Field Tech/Engineer/Sales/Project Manager
- virginia beach, dwdm, meridian, nortel, splicing,...technician, operator
- bearings, furnaces, robotic, solder, semiconductor,...Manager Customer Service Management Project Sales
Grand Prairie, TX
- boost, techniques, affordable, support technician,...Technician Quality Control Supervisor Manufacturing
- torque, move, checklist, labels, cosmetic,...