Electronic Assembler w/ Military Exp. & Degree
|Areas of Expertise
Electronics: Digital Electronic Applications, Semiconductor Devices, Operational Amplifiers, SMT, Through-Hole, Oscilloscopes, Radio Frequency Tuning, Power and Information Transfers, Industrial Step-Up/Step-Down Transformers, Industrial Bench Testing, Servo-Motors, Oscillators, Transistors, Electromagnetic Applications.
PC: Windows 95, 98, SE, 2000, XP--- Word, Excel, Outlook, MS-DOS, CMOS Setup, Maintenance and Repair, Disk Partitioning, Hardware/ Software Installation and Applications.
National Institute of Technology, Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Computer and Electronic Technology
- Graduated with a GPA of 3.4, Alpha Beta Gamma Honor Society, school alumni association.
United States Navy, Lemoore Naval Air Station, California
Aviation Electrician’s Mate (AE)
- Performed aircraft electrical maintenance and repair, daily operational diagnostic testing, tool evaluation/repair.
Jun 2008 - Apr 2010
Inservco, Inc., LaGrange, Ohio (Direct Hire)
Cal-Test (Quality Assurance and Service Technician)
- QA/final testing, product troubleshooting, customer service and repair, RF tuning, flash programming; calibration and repair for PCBs, medical equipment, alarm systems, airplane/car equipment, water pumps, etc., in accordance to OHSA and ISO regulations.
Jan - May 2008
AESCO Electronics Corp., Akron, Ohio (Temporary Employment)
- QA testing of PCB circuit boards, control panel assemblies and wire/cable harnesses; addressed the assembly department daily, regarding proper construction, product operation, and torque specifications.
Aug - Nov 2007
Rockwell Automation, Inc., Warrensville Heights, Ohio (Temporary Employment)
- Performed hardware manufacturing, product modifications such as drill-and-tapping, point-to-point wiring, PLC and I/O card installation, DIN rail cutting, Panduit wiring duct manipulation, shrink tubing, wire labeling, solenoid valve installation, and some hydraulic and pneumatic logic system installation on control panel layouts, following both schematic illustration and direct engineer interaction.
Feb - July 2007
Acorn Technology Corp., Cleveland, Ohio (Temporary Employment)
Electrical Panel Building/Wiring
- Manufacturing electrical control panel cabinets, including point-to-point wiring, drill-and-tapping, PLC and I/O card installation, DIN rail cutting, Panduit wiring duct manipulation, shrink tubing, wire labeling, also assisted in modifying specifications and blueprints.
Sep - Dec 2006
Network Technologies, Inc., Aurora, Ohio (Temporary Employment)
- Operated wave machine, assembled PCB circuit boards, touch-up/ re-work of improperly assembled boards, performed manual integrated circuit programming.
They are available upon request.
Similar ResumesEngineering Technician
San Jose, CA - pcb, technician, naval, qa, jose, mechanical,...Project Engineer / Project Manager
San Jose, CA - mechanical engineer, mechanical, engineer, pcb,...Engineer Sales Design Service Mechanical Management
Provo, UT - varian, fea, nx, muskegon, catia,...Electrical/Systems Engineer
Miami, FL - dawia, setter, altium, edm, electrical design,...Mechanical Engineer
India, theni, TN - mechanical engineer, pipe, mechanical, engineer,...Engineering Technician
San Jose, CA - naval, pcb, technician, qa, jose, mechanical,...Engineer technician
Alameda, CA - electrical, mechanical, technician, assembler,...Electronic Assembly
Stow, OH - assembler, entry level, ohio, samples, prep,...Assembler and Final QC
Fremont,, CA - qc, assembler, santa clara, clara, santa, ca,...mech assembler
Mountain View, CA - jose, assembler, san jose, chemical, technician,...