Application for post of Office Administrator.
Doha, State of Qatar
Mob. No: +974- 55494094
Email Address: - email@example.com
To work with an organization where I have the responsibility and accountability for using my skills and efforts to achieve great results, work alongside great people and get a fair reward.
Comprehensive problem solving abilities.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to deal with people diplomatically.
Quick learner and implement things quickly.
Ability to work in multicultural environment.
Passed Higher Secondary certificate course.
WORK EXPERIENCES: (From Nov’04 to still the date)
1. Employer’s Name: QATAR KENTZ
Position Held: Site Administrator
Period : 11th Nov.2004
Project: Qatar Gas Expansion project,
SHELL Pearl GTL project
Location: Ras Laffan Industrial City (State of Qatar)
Project: Qatar Petroleum Project
(Installation of intelligent pigging facilities)
Location: Qatar Petroleum offshore platform PS2 &PS3
Project: Qatar Chemical Limited Company (QC2)
(Instrument Commissioning Project)
Location Mesaieed Industrial City, Qatar
Project: Laffan Refinery Project
(Loading and Receiving facilities of products)
Location: Raslaffan Industrial City, Qatar
Project: Qatar Petroleum Project
(EPIC for two new glycol regeneration trains at
Fahahil Stripping Plant at Dukhan)
Location: Dukhan Industrial City, Qatar
KENTZ Group having ISO 9001 certification is an international group of companies with approximately 15,000 staff in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and the Americas. The KENTZ Group is represented by subsidiaries and offices in 16 countries world-wide. KENTZ Group has been providing quality services to leading international clients since 1919. The Group's activities are focused on Hydrocarbons, Process, Power, Industrial and Communications business sectors.
2. Employer’s Name: (From Jan’02 to Oct’04)
Employer Name: Non Governmental Organization (NGO)
Position Held: Administration
Period: 2 Years
Location: Dhangadhi, Kailali (Nepal)
RESPONSIBILITIES IN ADMINISTRATION:
• Anticipating the needs of department and setting up or modifying the systems accordingly.
• Hiring and supervising the support staff.
• Scheduling the work flow and looking after the staff utilization.
• Acting as a link between the staff and the management.
• Writing reports, data compilation and processing correspondence requests.
• Preparing departmental budgets.
• Keeping a check on the expenditure of the department.
• Initiating the policy changes made by the management.
• Answering the queries and information sought by the staff.
• Planning activities within a department, cooperating with other departments and external clients.
• Fostering work ethics and striving to meet performance standards for the department.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Work in office management.
• Prepare annual estimates of expenditure.
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of staff.
• Handle all the problems that arise.
• Organize events and appointments.
Diploma in computer:-
Microsoft Office Words.
E-Mail & Internet
Typing Speed- 75 Words/Min.
H.U.E.T & SEA SURVIVAL
PTW(Permit to Work) FOR QATAR PETROLEUM DUKHAN, STATE OF QATAR
Passport No : 2066098
Date of Issue : 22.08.2004
Date of Expiry : 21.08.2014
Place of Issue : At Doti
Father’s Name: Jung Bahadur Balayar
Date of Birth: 23.06.1982
Permanent Address Banlek V.D.C. Doti Nepal
Contact No: +974-55494094
Languages Known: English/Hindi/Nepali
( Shiv Bahadur Balayar )