Seasoned professional with more than ** years of experience in Project Management Coordination, Business Relations and Operations. Attentiveness to detail with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with strengths in managing multiple responsibilities and tasks. A skilled problem solver with a “can do attitude” and proven ability to work under pressure in a fast driven and results oriented environment. Disciplined in handling a project from inception to completion in a concise manner. Highly dedicated and motivated team player with excellent work performance.
• Project/Account Management
• Training Support and Maintenance
• Business/Client Relations
• Operational Support
SMCI/PARAGON POOLS – Contract/Temp 2009 – 2011
Support with various projects in construction, purchasing, procurement and telecom groups. Building database information for equipment contracts for company, close out of purchase orders, recording accounts receivables and office administration.
AMGEN Inc. /ACT – 1 Thousand Oaks, CA 2004 - 2009
Project Management Coordinator
Provided project management and coordination of new and on-going projects for the Clinical Quality department. Supported Operational projects for Product Leaders, Stability and Sample Management, participated in lab functions, activities, audits. Oversaw, maintained and initiated training requirements for dept.
• Formed a close partnership within several internal business units and vendors by coordinating the
implementation and scheduling of detailed work orders through the Maximo system for maintenance on the equipment of the Clinical Stability samples, transferring stored samples to other working units, ensuring timely completion of production deliverables per Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Initiated a process to maintain, implement and effectively monitor and track the training records per Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements for employees within the Clinical Quality department, generating monthly performance metric reports showing proven exceeded goal of 95%.
• Successfully assisted with the transfer of methods, assays and data results for an in-house product that was out-licensed utilizing Microsoft Project by maintaining the tracking of deliverables, monitoring milestones and requirements, overseeing the necessary tasks, responsibilities and timelines, fulfilling agreed contract. Uploading and maintaining documents and data onto Sharepoint.
• Managed the disposal of product samples from stability studies completed, shipping of samples to other Amgen sites as needed, updating protocols, meeting the monthly timeline per GMP requirements.
• Responsible for the entry of data results on sample assays tested from the labs on various methods, meeting the required timeline for stability reporting.
• Implemented the on-going activities for the Business Continuity Program for Emergency preparedness and response for the entire department. Initiated communication exercises and set up teams of key staff members, implementing the processes and procedures to be taken during business interruptions in emergency situations, documenting and revising written manual.
• Worked closely with internal business units from other Amgen site locations to collect and compile data, generating changes and contributing to the efficiency across sites in new policies and procedures for Import/Export Quality Systems.
• Administrative duties to support Director of Clinical Product Quality and Senior Management, managing calendars, travel and expense reports, coordinating on and off-site workshops, planning and scheduling agenda for meetings, meeting minutes for distributing of responsibilities and tasks assigned, scheduling and overseeing presentations for product delivery status to executives and management, setting up candidate interviews and coordinating new hire office space.
SILVERSTAR AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, Westlake Village, CA 2002-2004
Service Department Assistant/Fleet Sales Assistant
Provided support to management, facilitated and oversaw the vehicle loan process. Managed accounts payable and receivables for services provided to customers.
• Coordinated the scheduling of workflow on vehicles for loan to clients and prepared weekly reporting to Senior Management, documenting the working efficiency and showcasing proven levels of customer satisfaction.
• Worked closely with technicians to manage the process on loan car vehicles for service, successfully ensuring timely completion for turnaround and client usage.
• Organized the delivery of purchased vehicles and loan cars with drivers and clients, assisting in the completion of service or vehicle sale.
• Processed payment transactions on services, warranty repairs and parts, successfully coordinating the implementation on closing of all daily and month end billing.
PRODIAL COMMUNICATIONS, Camarillo, CA 2001-2002
Telecom Project Manager
Supported the President of the company in Operations on projects, building sales and affinity marketing groups by organizing and directing the process.
• Developed and coordinated marketing projects by building and maintaining databases, mailing campaigns, promotions and phone surveys, resulting in new strategic partners.
• Performed billing analysis for existing and potential clients, comparing current services with recommended services, achieving proven cost effectiveness and savings and generating new business.
• Supported over 25 Sales Representatives and managed the implementation process, increasing new revenue effectively and expeditiously.
AT&T BROADBAND, Simi Valley, CA 2000-2001
Client Services Representative
Supported the Sales Director and Representatives for the Southern California region in sales activities.
• Provided support to Account Executives in completion of their sales activities, initiating the process and effectively producing new revenue for the company.
• Served as a liaison between the property owners, apartment managers and AT&T on the implementation process, cultivating a solid relationship, maintaining customer retention.
• Compiled weekly reporting for Southern California region for Sales Director, identifying productivity on all sales activities.
OAN SERVICES, Northridge, CA 1999-2000
Business Relations Manager
Successfully managed the relationship between OAN Services and clients on products and services to ensure satisfaction and promote revenue growth.
• Coordinated implementation of new client contracts, cultivating trust, establishing the client relationship, expanding services and increasing revenue growth.
• Monitored, reviewed and analyzed customer data, identifying, resolving problems and implementing appropriate changes that improved performance.
• Provided training and technical assistance on company software reporting system to clients, ensuring successful installation and productivity for company.
• Promoted and recommended services and products to clients, increasing revenue for company.
MCI WORLDCOM/WORLDCOM, Woodland Hills, CA 1994-1999
Account Relations Manager
Managed client/business relations, sales retention and support to sales agents in Northern CA, Oregon and Washington on operational procedures, product information, promotions, and training.
• Managed the marketing process on pricing approval, ensuring expedient facilitation of sale.
• Coordinated and managed the installation process on new sales, effectively meeting deadlines for new monthly revenue increase.
• Interfaced with technical services and clients, testing and troubleshooting processes to deliver quick resolution on service interruptions.
• Pursued opportunities to up-sell additional products and services to existing customers, maintaining and increasing required 100% of revenue retention by 8% - 14% for 3 years.
• Retained customer base of $1.5M+ in revenue, proactively meeting with customers, maintaining an effective relationship and ensuring satisfaction.
• Monitored account contract expiration and retained clientele by renegotiating sales and extending services that increased revenue.
Just Enough Project Management - Amgen
ACT Methodology for Project Management – Amgen
Associate Project Management - (certification in process)
COMPUTER EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, SAP, SharePoint, Document and Learning Management Systems (DMS/LMS), Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), CMMS
Los Angeles, CA - pakistan, counselor, interpreter, karachi, fluent,...
Los Angeles, CA - trading, vba, excel, scrum, sharepoint, equity,...
Los Angeles, CA - managed, management, administrative, paralegal,...
Sharepoint, C#, SSIS, SSRS,Sql Server
Long Beach, CA - sharepoint, ssis, ssrs, scrum, solution, backup,...
Los Angeles, CA - color, fashion, design, brand, army, martin,...
Los Angeles, CA - icu, r.n., case manager, case, assisted living,...
Customer Service Sales
Los Angeles, CA - retail, floor, receiving, merchandising, sales,...