Administrative Assistant New York Medical Data Entry
|Patricia D. Villard
**** **** ***** **. ****** Springs, GA 30127
OBJECTIVE: To provide support services where my professional experience and education will be utilized towards providing effective services towards the success of a growing company.
Georgia Department of Labor, Atlanta, GA December, 2009 – December, 2011
Intern: HR Administrative Assistant
• Performed a variety of administrative duties, data entry, filing, and scheduling
• Aided HR managers in facilitating career service trainings and seminars
• Managed multi-phone lines and redirected to management as necessary
Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY June 2006 – July 2009
• Handled the tasks of scheduling and confirming appointments with patients
• Performed the tasks of coordinating and managing daily activities of the clinic
• Managed activities related with patients operations, financial operations and
resolved personnel issues.
Presbyterian Village Senior Living, Austell, GA April 2004 – May 2006
Life Enrichment Assistant
• Assisted in the development and implementation of a recreation program to meet the individual psycho-social needs of Senior residents
• Provided activities and volunteer services to residents.
• Assisted in the coordination of calendar events, evaluation of the resident’s social needs and keeping records and inventory of supplies.
Youth Villages, Douglasville, GA February, 2012
• Advocate for youth with behavior challenges.
• Act as a role model to appointed mentee.
• Assist mentee with developmental disabilities and integrating into the community.
Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA December 2011
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology GPA: 3.5
Study Abroad Program: May - June 2011
The Psychology of Skin Bleaching in Tanzania
Empowerment Implementation Research (EIRL) Lab,
Research Assistant May 2010 - Present
Psi Chi Honors Society
SKILLS: Fluent Creole-French, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, 50 wpm