DEBRA SCHWARTZ**** ******* **** *****, ****
Bloomfield, Michigan 48323248.***.****
AREA OF FOCUS: SALES
- Highly-motivated, dynamic and hardworking professional, with proven track record in sales and insurance industry; as well as successful broad-based experience in sales, training and analysis, insurance management, customer service and management. Recipient of Allstate’s “Honor Ring” Award for three consecutive years.
- Proactive leader who thrives under pressure with outstanding negotiation, presentation, analytical, management and organizational skills.
- Armed with remarkable customer relationship skills crucial in establishing rapport with customers and producing win-win situations between the company and its clients; along with ability in building and maintaining a large customer base.
- Known for work ethic and unsurpassed dedication to consistently produce remarkable results within all fields of endeavor.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Sales and Marketing Strategies General/Administrative Management
Insurance Background Strategic Planning and Analysis
Training and Development Community Outreach Initiatives
Business Operations Leadership and Team Building
OFFSITE VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR ~ Michigan Animal Rescue League, Pontiac, MI 2008–Present
- Expertly recruit, select and hire volunteers for the offsite program. Solely train volunteers, maintaining and adhering to key procedures and standards.
- Serve as adoption counselor in the placement of animals. Process applications for adoptable animals. Approve applications for adopted animals.
- Solely develop, maintain, and improve policies and procedures for offsite program.
- Facilitate volunteer orientation.
EXCLUSIVE AGENT/OWNER ~ Allstate Insurance Agency, Waterford, MI 1994–2008
- Built and grew a successful independent Allstate insurance agency, constantly achieving and exceeding sales results to win sales promotions.
- Conducted customer reviews at policy renewal, generating new premium sales from existing customer base. Efficiently maintained a base of approximately 2000 policies.
- Rendered service to existing policyholders, oversaw claims, and spearheaded daily operations of a multi-line insurance agency, progressively increasing new business growth.
- Established a business plan including a projection of income and expenditures, helping business grow beyond expectations.
- Executed successful strategic sales and marketing program as well as direct mailings, telephone solicitations, advertising programs and target prospecting for each insurance line offered.
- Efficiently interviewed and hired office support staff, providing training and development for the licensing of office support staff.
- Determined and utilized office processes for policy retention, customer satisfaction and referrals.
- Consistently monitored and adjusted the current business plan, building and maintaining business growth and retention.
LOAN OFFICER ~ First National Financial Services, Inc., Troy, MI: 1991–1994
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MAJOR IN FINANCE ~ Walsh College, Troy, MI
ASSOCIATE IN BUSINESS ~ Oakland Community College, Royal Oak, MI
Licensed for Property & Casualty and Life & Health Insurance Sales