Engineer Manager Process Quality Control Safety
|Andre Denoel Tonye
*** ** ****, ***. ****, Houston, Texas 77034
(832) ***-****(C) (409) ***-**** (H) email@example.com
PROCESS AND PRODUCTION ENGINEER
PROCESS OPTIMIZATION DESIGN OF PROCESS FLOW AND PROCESS INSTRUMENTATION DIAGRAM HEAT AND MASS BALANCE HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER VACUUM SYSTEMS UNIT OPERTION OF HEAT AND MASS TRANSFER PROCESS HAZARDS ANALYSIS CONTROLES OF OCCUPATIONAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
10 years experience in industrial environment; Maximize operational efficiency and continuously identify and evaluate opportunities for improvement; Provide assistance to Operations during plant maintenance outages ; Support full compliance of all Safety related regulatory requirements including: OSHA, OSHAS, PSM and other Company Policies and programs , Ability to understand and troubleshoot chemical processing to achieve production goals ; A Health, Safety, and Environmental Project/ Industrial Hygiene Turnaround Project , driving environmental and safety/ occupational hygiene initiative and survey across multiple petro chemical plants; Maintains regularity compliance with EHS and OSHA regulations while creating strategies and programs to increase efficiencies, meet all organizational objectives; Develops health and safety management program; Monitors/investigates/reports/ resolves environmental, health, and safety issues; Industrial Microbiology/Fermentation, distillation; Instrumental Analytical Chemistry/ GC, spectroscopy IR, UV; Associate Safety and Health Manager
Dual M.S. Degree in Engineering & Environmental Science Bi-lingual: French/English OSHA/EHS Compliant
Industrial Process Optimization Steam Turbine/ Gas Turbine/ Compressor Design Process Flow Diagram Optimization of Heat Transfer , Mass Transfer, and Vacuum System Perform Mass and Heat Balance Pharmaceuticals Process Management Shift supervisor in Manufacturing Plant Reverse Osmosis Water Purification Filtration Technologies Distillation Process Control of Occupational and Environmental Hazards HAZID HAZOP PHA PSM Occupational Hygiene Site Surveys Environmental/ Safety Program Development Radiation protection Natural Occurring Radioactive Material monitoring Air and Area Monitoring Chemical, Physical, and Microbiological Analysis of Water and Wastewater: BOD, TSS, DO, pH, Free Available Chlorine, Color, Turbidity, and Coliforms Proficiency in Software: Minitab, Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) , AutoCAD, QuestSuite Professional, ProRAE Suite TWIC Card
Industrial Hygienist Consultant (Turnaround Contracts) 2012
LyondellBasell, Channelview, TX & Chevron Phillips, Sweeny, TX) HSE Solution, INC / Southern Global Safety Services
• Collect personal and area air samples to test for benzene, 1,3-butadiene, BTEX, sulfuric acid, sodium hydroxide, dimethyl sulfide, hydrogen sulfide, mercury, and noise utilizing pumps, badges, multiRAE, noisePro, on operators during shutdown, de inventory, draining, purging, and start-up of the unit
• Check for clearance on tanks, drums, exchangers, towers, valves, bleeders, and tanks prior to: issuing permit, confine space entry, and maintenance works
• Monitor for Natural Occurring Radioactive Material (NORM) on equipment subject to maintenance to classify them, clean or dirty and define the decontamination method.
• Select the appropriate hazards control measure needed to protect workers from exposure during the turnaround.
• Operate, calibrate, and maintain instruments such as pumps, noisePro DL, pancake GM, JEROM, and photo ionizer detector (PID) including ultrRAE and mutiRAE.
Reverse Osmosis Water Purification (ROWPU) and Wastewater Specialist 2011
Kellogg, Brown & Root (K.B.R): Baghdad/ Mosul, Iraq
• Supervised and performed installation of reverse osmosis water purification, and wastewater units
• Analyzed work processes, identified job hazards, and developed procedures to meet safety standards and regulatory compliance.
• Operated, optimized, and maintained water purification equipment and unit including: reverse osmosis filtration system, multimedia filter, pumps, valves, water storage, and distribution systems.
• Calibrated, operated, and maintained lab equipment’s: pH –meter, colorimeter, and spectrophotometer.
• Performed physicals, chemicals, and microbiological water and wastewater quality analysis: BOD, TSS, DO, pH, free available chlorine, color, turbidity, and coliforms.
HSE Coordinator Intern 2010
Intermarine, LLC. Houston, TX
• Analyzed work processes, identified job hazards, developed procedures to meet safety standards and regulatory compliance.
• Assisted in the development and writing of safety program which included ergonomics, fall protection, respiratory protection and blood born pathogen programs. Program is being implemented throughout facility.
Process Engineer of Pharmaceutical Division 2005 - 2007
Afric Pharma, Douala, Cameroon
• Planned weekly and monthly production schedule based on orders to be filled.
• Produced syrup drugs by planning the production, organizing the work unit, ordering raw materials
• Performed HACCP along the chain of medicine production
• Supervised operators assigned to work in the line of production, ensuring that work process was efficient and safe.
• Trained junior workers on unit operations and work practices used in the plant such as osmoses reverse, weighing, dilution, concentration, packaging, hazards identification, hazards control, good hygiene practices and quality control.
• Managed stocks of raw materials ensuring that inventory was available on “just in time” basis.
Process Engineer: Shift Supervisor 2004 -2005
Cameroon Sugar Company, Mbadjock, Cameroon
• Monitored thermal balance, mass balance, and evaluated the performance of central condensation of Cameroon Sugar Company.
• Handled process of sugar manufacturing, extraction, pasteurization, flocculation, decantation, filtration, decolouration, evaporation, crystallisation, centrifugation, drying, and packaging of sugar.
• Increased production by redesigning the vacuum piping system connected to crystallizer reactors under vacuum, resulting in the maximization of the depression inside the crystallizer. Also increased evaporation capacity of a first stage evaporator to maximize water evaporation in this step.
• Optimized vacuum system, hence, increased the productivity of crystal sugar by 13%.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
Pursuing the Certified Safety Professional certification
M.S. in Environmental Science- Safety and Industrial Hygiene May 2011
University of Houston-Clear Lake, Houston, TX,
Safety engineering, hazards analysis and evaluation techniques, control of occupational and environmental hazards, radiation protection, ergonomic methods and analysis techniques, OSHA standards for construction and general Industry, air pollution, water chemistry and water pollution, toxicology, applied statistic
M.S. in Chemical Process Engineering October. 2005
National school of Food Processing Industries, Ngaoundéré, Cameroon
Organic chemistry, industrial chemistry, unit operation of heat and mass transfer, mechanical unit operation, heat and mass balance, fluid mechanic, thermodynamic, process design, and process control
University Diploma of Technology in Industrial Process Engineering September 2002
University Institute of Technology, Ngaoundéré, Cameroon
Air Monitoring Techniques
Professional Environmental Training, Houston, Texas
Basic Plus January 2012
Houston Area Safety Council
• American Society of Safety Engineer (ASSE), # 010035819 2011 - present
• Institute for Safety and Health Manager (ISHM), # 2323 A` 2011 - present
• Engineers Without Borders, 2009 - present
• Society Industrial Hygiene and Safety Professionals (SIHSP), 2009 - present
• National Society of Leadership and Success (NSLS), 2010 - present
Similar ResumesManagement Engineer Manager Years Experience Safety
- site safety, minitab, vp operations, powered,...Project Engineer / Project Manager/Environmental and Safety Manager
- nuclear engineering, climber, frac, reaction,...Manager Engineer Management Safety Environmental
- activity based, pb, reviewing, eaton, powered,...Proactive Safety Coordinator
- follow, systems engineering, orientation,...Manager Manufacturing Engineer Management Environmental
- chemical manufacturing, environmental remediation,...Health Environmental Safety Management Engineer
Grand Prairie, TX
- alignment, printed circuit, downstream,...Construction Project Manager Safety Specialist
- safety professionals, petrochem,...Experienced EHS Professional
- ehs, hse, csp, fire safety, corning,...EHS Manager
- oil company, psm, icu, ehs, ammonia, csp,...Engineer Manager Maintenance Mechanical Quality Control
- cost reduction, maintenance mechanical,...