Lawrence Reynolds ****
Timberglen Rd Apt ****
, Dallas, Tx 75287, 972-***-****
Creative Advertising Professional with 10 years experience in creative problem solving, art direction and leadership on high volume national brands.
Summary of Qualifications
- 10 years successful experience as an art director on a wide variety of national and retail accounts.
- Exceptional problem solver, driven to succeed with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Solid experience in multiple forms of creative execution, interfacing with broadcast and print producers, directors, editors, sound engineers, photographers, set designers and stylists.
- Traditionally trained, with strong visual communication skills including hand and digital illustration.
- Inspires trust in co-workers and clients with inspirational leadership and peak productivity.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously; swift and agile.
Experience Associate Creative Director July 2003 to 2010
TracyLocke, Dallas, TX.
Responsibilities: Managed and executed creative, including print and broadcast for Pepsi retail branding in the Central Business Unit . Provided conceptual development and art direction for Pepsi Field marketing retail and sports properties across seven business units nationwide.
Senior Art Director July 2002 to July 2003
Branchout, Dallas, TX.
Responsibilities: Provided conceptual development and art direction for national/international brands with marketing objectives targeting the urban consumer, including: Footaction, USA (Nike, Reebok, Adidas, Timberland) Proline International (men and women's hair care), Quaker State
Senior Art Director August 1995 to April 2001
Don Coleman Advertising, Inc., Southfield, MI
Responsibilities: Provided conceptual development and art direction of print and television advertising for national brands with marketing objectives targeting the urban consumer, including: DaimlerChrysler, Western Union, Domino's Pizza, Ameritech, Carson Beauty Products,
Verizon Wireless, Salomon Smith Barney, Shell Oil Company, Kmart, Miller Brewing Co.
Ameritech Advertising, Troy, MI.
Art Direction Intern
Wunderman Cato Johnson, Detroit, MI.
Art Direction Intern
D'Arcy, Masius, Benton & Bowles, Birmingham, MI.
Center for Creative Studies, Detroit, MI. Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree
Photoshop, Illustrator, traditional and digital illustration