High School Welding Industrial Structural Steel
*** ****** ***** ******, ** ****5
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a welder or related industrial position that utilizes my skills & abilities.
WELDING SKILLS & RELATED INDUSTRIAL CAPABILITIES:
Welded plate & structural steel in accordance with ASME & AWS codes and standards.
Welded plate & structural steel in the flat, vertical, horizontal & overhead positions.
Welded stainless steel & aluminum in accordance with Military Standard 1595-A.
Welded larger diameter piping according to pipeline standard API 1104.
Ran overlapping beads; performed butt, fillet, socket & groove welds.
Measured, cut, prepared & fitted segments of pipe & structural steel.
Welded mild steel pipe in accordance with ASME Section IX.
Welded 2”-5” pipe in the following positions: 2G, 5G, & 6G.
Able to interpret blueprints and welding diagrams.
Skilled in basic fitting & piping system layouts.
Utilized assorted electrodes and filler metals.
USED THE FOLLOWING WELDING PROCESSES: PREPARED & CUT METAL WITH:
GTAW-Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (TIG & HF TIG) Plate & Pipe Beveling Machines
SMAW-Shielded Metal Arc Welding (Stick) Hand Torches & Grinders
GMAW-Gas Metal Arc Welding (MIG) Air Carbon Arc Gouging
FCAW-Flux Core Arc Welding Plasma Arc
WORK HISTORY: Mississippi Job Corps Crystal Springs, MS
August 2010 -October 20 l 0
• Cut Bricks
Training: Multi-Cultural Awareness, Communication, Conflict-Resolution and Teambuilding
Tulsa Welding School Jacksonville, FL
Completed a welder-training program with studies in structural, pipe, pipeline & thin metal alloy welding processes. Additional training in metal prep, cutting & layout; basic fitting & rigging; pipe takeoffs, industrial safety practices and proper usage of personal protective equipment. Also familiar with metallurgy, welding symbols & terminology; isometric drawings, industrial diagrams & blueprints.
Mississippi Job Corps Crystal Springs, MS
February 2010-Novcmber 2010
Social and Employability Skills Training
Completed Preparation Phase of Job Corps
Completed Basic Information Technology skill
Certificate of Completion in Brick Masonry
Certificate of Completion in OSHA
Able to Lay Cement Block
Leveling and Laying Bricks
Satsuma High School General Studies Satsuma, AL
Similar ResumesHigh School Mechanical Experience Training Security
- reed, ve, deckhand, forward, line cook, missions,...powerplant and airframe associate degree
- powerplant, airframe, electrician, aerospace,...Construction Project Manager/Engineer
- construction project manager, hazmat, engineer,...Project Manager Safety Sales Assistant Construction
- general contractor, site safety,...Journeyman Pipe Fitter
- fire sprinkler, fabricate, fitter, journeymen,...Safety Manager
- safety training, safety supervisor, sales force,...Management Safety Construction Training Control
- texaco, insurance company, brownsville,...CDL Truck Driver
- cdl truck driver, cdl truck, cdl, truck driver,...Quality Assurance Engineer Analyst Project Experience
- asl, iso 9001, nqa, dryer, rockwell, spray, tester,...Customer Service Data Entry Medical Supervisor
- site supervisor, geriatric, phlebotomist,...