Manager Engineer Project Customer Service Developer
|William J. Davison – System Administrator
** **** ****** ********** ***, NY 13607
(315) ***-****, email@example.com
My experience in business software development and sales combined with
my Salesforce Developer Certification gives me the background to
successfully meet and exceed customer expectations.
Certified Salesforce Advanced System Administrator 4 Years CRM
Certified Salesforce Developer 5 Years Product Support Engineer
C++ Programmer 6 Years Sales and Property Mgmt.
IT Project Manager
Skills Expertise Total Years Last Used
Salesforce System Administration Analytics 1.5 Year present
Software Programming Apex,HTML 10 years present
As a consultant for Salesforce Premier Support Tier 2 Analytics, I
have customized hundreds of customer instances, while meeting and
exceeding quality goals and customer expectations. My projects
included custom objects, fields, workflow rules, analytic snapshots,
validation rules, and web to x functionality. My customers include
Ford Motor Company, NCR, Ryder Truck Rental, ABC Studios, GE Aviation,
and many more.
STREAM GLOBAL SERVICES – Watertown, NY
July 2010 to present – Customize and troubleshoot Salesforce.com
analytics and database models for hundreds of Salesforce customers.
WEB DESIGN CONSULTANT – Alexandria Bay, New York 2005 to present.
HIGH SCHOOL MATH INSTRUCTOR – Beaufort County Schools, ACE – Hilton
Head Island, South Carolina; January 2002 to January 2007
Grades 9th through 12th - Algebra, Geometry, Precalculus, Statistics
REAL ESTATE BROKER. Hilton Head Island, South Carolina; June 1995 to
FILENET CORPORATION - Costa Mesa, California; June 1994 to June 1995
- Technical Consultant- Reporting to the Customer Service and Support
Manager, Western District
page 1 of 2
William J. Davison – continued
TROY a division of PIERCE COMPANIES - Santa Ana, California; October
1992 to June 1994
- Applications Programmer - Reporting to the Manager of Technical Support
Troy is a leader of high speed impact and desktop laser micr printers.
ANDREW CORPORATION - Torrance, California; May 1990 to 1992
- Technical Support Supervisor III - Reporting to the Manager of
Andrew Corporation develops and markets some of the world's finest IBM
connectivity equipment. Annual sales of $50 million.
HEWLETT PACKARD - Sunnyvale, California; July 1989 to October 1989
- Product Support Engineer/Contractor - Reporting to the Manager of
Hewlett Packard is the recognized industry leader in computer equipment
CAPSTONE TECHNOLOGY - Fremont, California; February 1989 to July 1989
- Software Engineer - Reporting to the President/Owner
Capstone Technology designs and markets IBM 3270 technology to equipment
manufacturers. Capstone products include coax interface cards for
printers, as well as pc-based design and diagnostic tools.
MEMOREX/TELEX - Raleigh, North Carolina; November 1985 to February 1988
Product Engineer - Reporting to the Manager of Product Engineering
Memorex/Telex is major manufacturer of IBM plug-compatible
equipment, including terminals, printers and controllers.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
1985 - North Carolina State University: Bachelor of Science in
page 2 of 2
Similar ResumesSalesforce.com developer
- visualforce, bgp, bpel, ring, cloud computing,...Salesforce CRM Architect
- visualforce, trust administration, bw, salesforce,...SFDC
India, Mumbai, MH
- salesforce developer, tpa, sfdc, portlet, biztalk,...Management Developer Business Data Analyst Project
- salesforce developer, impact analysis,...Developer Project Manager Business Experience
- shilpa, soql, visualforce, salesforce developer,...Senior J2EE Developer
- xi50, groovy, smp, datapower, datastage, dojo,...Developer Sales Sql Server Project .Net Manager
- legacy, aspnet csharp, object oriented, sfdc,...resume of kiran
Fort Washington, PA
- salesforce developer, contact center, extension,...Control Valve Tech
- plumber, ductwork, installer, flex, cip, valve,...Manager Security Management Engineer Network Control
- arcsight, ccie, cissp, tacacs, ios,...