Manager Customer Service Building Products Sales
| Homestead, FL *****
WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT | OPERATIONS | DISTRIBUTION
Experienced Warehouse Manager and Supervisor
Extensive experience in personnel supervision, warehouse administration, customer service, and inventory control. Excellent communication, organization, and problem solving skills.
Panalpina, Miami,Fl 11/2011-12-2011
Warehouse team leader
• Operate and inspect forklift trucks by following the safety and maintenance instructions
• Responsible for training warehouse staff in areas of operating forklift trucks with emphasis on safety measures
• Assist the supervisor in the coordination of shipping and receiving goods and scheduling workloads
• Ensure that the equipment and sanitation levels are safely and properly maintained
• Provide guidance, support, and direction to other employees in performing their duties
• Assists management in handling customer's issues and in finding solutions in problematic areas
• Perform other duties, projects and assignments as required
SWISS CAPS USA, INC., Miami, FL 01/07 – 05/11
Hands-on and leadership experience across a range of logistics functions including: production planning, inventory management, customer service, forecasting, transportation and distribution with a diverse group of companies, products, and services.
Save the company in the first 3 months over a quarter million dollars
Managed 2 warehouses 20,000 square feet capacity
Managed finished goods inventory of $120 MM/year
Supervised 8 employees for pharmaceutical manufacturer with global distribution.
Responsible for storage and distribution of quarterly raw material inventory valued at $5 MM dollars, from shipping and receiving to compliance.
Served as liaison between warehouse and customers for shipping, coordinating daily operations and shipment schedules.
Ensured worker safety and compliance with all OSHA and FDA regulations.
CELLSTAR LATIN AMERICA, Miami, Florida 05/04 – 12/06
Warehouse & Logistics Manager
• Well-developed business and supply chain understanding attained through diverse assignments in logistics, sales, and business analysis at both staff and manufacturing locations.
• Results-Oriented: Proven track record utilizing a fact-based, process-oriented approach towards reaching aggressive goals in support of cost, profit, service and organizational objectives.
• Company controller of all incoming and outgoing merchandise to multinational customers throughout the Americas and Caribbean
• Responsible of physical inventories of up to $ 25.0 million dollars
• Pre Alert and Constant monitoring of all warehouse locations and quality of information at hand
• Factory direct relations the wireless business with Motorola, LG, Samsung and Nokia
• Managed a group of 15-in warehouse along with 5-in quality control departments
• Monthly shipped sales of $ 30.0 million dollars
• Managed 2-daily shifts of personnel to better serve all customers
ENRIQUE PRODUCE, Miami, Florida 04/03 – 08/03
Responsible for coordinating orders and deliveries and maintaining close communication with customers in order to ensure a timely and efficient service.
Supervise delivery schedules, prepare documentation and verify accuracy and completion of orders.
Handled customers’ inquiries and provide general information regarding company products. Demonstrate strong customer relation skills through daily interaction with the general public.
ANSPACH, West Palm Beach, Florida 07/02- 04/03
Resolved inventory discrepancies identified through daily inputs and cycle count procedures.
Received and supervised incoming material.
Maintained inventory control and accuracy.
Assisted department management with various tasks.
Coordinated projects with co-workers and supervised cycle count program.
CUSTOM BUILDING PRODUCTS, Medley, Florida 02/00 –07/02
Inventory Control / Assistant Manager
Assisted in the implementation of a cycle count program, which resulted in increased turns by in-house.
Acted as member of Inventory Busters Team for the implementation of controls and work instructions for all company departments.
Generated all inventory controls reports and queries for daily production meetings.
Worked closely with all departments in the coordination of accurate inventory levels.
Member of the TQM/Six Sigma implementation of the facilities.
TQM Certified Your Role in Quality/Supervisor Manager Training and ISO implementation.
Excellent knowledge of product structure and BOM bill of materials.
WINDOW COMPONENTS, Miami, Florida 07/99 – 02/00
Balance Department Supervisor
Supervised, scheduled, coached and trained a team of ten members.
Reviewed inventory procedures and maintained accurate inventory levels.
Set up all machines.
Planned and scheduled workload.
PICUT MANUFACTURING, Warren, New Jersey 05/98 –06/ 99
Supervised staff of five; scheduled evaluated and delegated responsibilities; assisted with coaching and training teams.
Handled procedure development and ensured application of company policies and procedures.
Developed and implemented department for pick, park and shipment of orders.
Updated department to receive RGA’s.
Collaborated in the implementation of work instructions for the department.
Maintained database for control and tracking of all parcels.
Assisted with implementation of UPS computerized system.
Managed UPS, Fed-EX and common carrier supplier base.
WHATMAN, INC., Clifton, New Jersey 01/89 –05/98
High performance Liquid Chromatograph Department.
Hired as Shipping/Receiving/Storeroom promoted to Warehouse Supervisor in 1995.
Supervised four team members and performed shipping/receiving/storeroom duties.
Produced and distributed work orders for manufacturing.
Distributed components and fines material.
Oversaw accuracy of all work orders.
Maintained quality standards and conducted quarterly cycle counts.
Shipped all finished products and received all in-coming merchandise.
Received and processed incoming customer returns.
MAPICS University, Alpharetta, Georgia
Extensive training and champion of EODM, Miami Facility
Custom Building Products, Miami, Florida
Man Power Business Institute, San Juan, Puerto Rico
San Vicente High School, San Juan, Puerto Rico
MAS200/ AS400 /EPDM/ MAPICs
Fluent in Spanish and English.
Similar ResumesSales Business Management Financial Real Estate
- special events, financial planning, proficiency,...Physical design engineer
- timing, calibre, rtl, verilog, asic, ece, vlsi, rv,...pn-nurse, acupuncturist, psychotherapist,massage therapist
- acupuncturist, pn, therapist, acupuncture, massage,...Project Analyst Security Curriculum Vitae Management
India, Mumbai, MH
- microsoft excel, trend, patel, hedge, mumbai,...Project Manager Construction Sales Management
- duke, capital projects, direct support, purdue,...International Petroelum Engineer
- petroleum engineer, desert, colombia, reservoir,...Machine Operator Construction Quality Control
Rancho Dominguez, CA
- construction worker, measure, construction quality,...Sales Manager Customer Service Management Technical
New York, NY
- limo, 1984, toshiba, ldap, tcp ip, samsung,...mechanical designer
- houston texas, unloader, cleaner, zip code,...Customer Service Manager Sales Call Center Experience
- richland, manager supervisor, dialer,...