Management Project Manager Customer Service Maintenance
** *** ******; White Plains, NY 10606
Mobile: 914-***-**** | Home: 914-***-**** | Email: email@example.com
Facilities Manager with over 10 years experience as a strategic planner and hands-on leader. Organized and highly effective professional with proven ability to manage projects and vendors in multiple locations, achieving cost-effective solutions. Adept in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment and focused on superior customer service.
Regional Facilities Manager AVP AllianceBernstein, White Plains, NY 05/01 – 05/11
Managed resources and functions of facility operations and services with a $10MM+ operating budget at 11 domestic locations consisting of 700K square feet. Ensured janitorial, life safety, engineering, and general maintenance were implemented consistent with policies and building directives. Analyzed business needs with departments and management.
• Developed and implemented major cost savings programs from innovating energy conservation plans to renegotiating existing maintenance contracts without sacrificing loss of services.
• Liaised with building management and subcontractors and vendors of furniture, equipment, HVAC/UPS, AV, electrical, and critical systems, security systems, space planning, restacking, and special projects. Resolved building emergencies 24/7.
• Managed support staff, reception, 24 hour security guards, maintenance, pantry services; coordinated workload; trained and evaluated staff.
• Reviewed, allocated, and approved all invoices for regional sites, prepared monthly operating budget variance reports.
• Established and implemented preventive maintenance contracts, coordinated electrical power shutdowns, managed employee parking facilities, maintained facilities-related database and floor plans, recommended upgrades of furnished spaces.
• Aligned maintenance specifications aligned with company, negotiated pricing consistent with departmental goals and spending smart initiatives in collaboration with Administrative Finance and Strategic Sourcing.
• Coordinated efforts of Design & Construction, Critical Systems, and Security during the planning and execution of my managed sites; led environmental control and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and plumbing, including UPS and BMS controls. Partnered with Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Planning, and Technology Management.
• Inspected vendor maintenance contracts, space planning for growth or vacancies, repairs and construction. Built relationships with building managers and vendors and addressed concerns from business units and senior management.
Space Administration / Facilities Coordinator, Depository Trust Clearing Corporation, New York NY 05/91 – 05/01
Provided facility management to over 3K employees in 800K square feet of space. Responded to facility issues with highest level of customer service. Operations included building maintenance, employee relocations, vendor relationships, and workplace safety.
• Organized and coordinated inter-departmental and employee moves, maintain and update floor plans, prepare monthly occupancy reports, and implement ways to maximize use of current space.
• Liaised with building management, engineers and contractors. Performed daily site inspections with Maintenance to ensure cleaning met contractual obligations.
• Coordinated and scheduled approved work for subcontractors, furniture installation, and movers, and monitored progress to ensure that projects were completed on time and within budget.
• Monitored expenditures, verified invoices, and negotiated with vendors for purchases and leasing of equipment.
• Prepared agenda for weekly move meetings with IT, furniture, critical systems and senior management. Oversaw the cleaning and maintenance of Disaster Recovery location.
• Ensured OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements were met and IAQ complaints and standards were reviewed, monitored activities where accidents could occur, halting any activity that constituted an imminent hazard to personnel.
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
NYU Real Estate Institute: Diploma in Building Construction Management, 2000; Certificate in Facilities Management, 1999
American Management Association: Certificate in Facilities Management, 1998
International Facilities Management Association: Professional Member since 1998
Mr. Richard Taggart
Senior VP, Global Operations
Alliance Bernstein, LP
One North Lexington Avenue
White Plains NY 10601
914-***-**** Mr. Frederick Wilkins
VP, Design and Construction Project Manager
Alliance Bernstein, LP
1345 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10105
212-***-**** Ms. Rosalie Mignano
VP, Global Real Estate & Facilities Management
767 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10153
Similar ResumesMaintenance Electrician, Maintenance Technician
Taylorsville, MS - semiconductors, electrician, bobcat, pneumatics,...Sr./ Chief Electrical Estimator / Project Manager
Graham, WA - arch, estimator, electrical, turbine, hvac,...Project Manufacturing Management Experience Industrial
Reno, NV - instrumentation, plc, desert, mining, hmi,...Project Manager Electrical Engineer Software Engineering
Montgomery, AL - durr, westinghouse, electrical supervisor, rslogix,...Assistant New York Office Equipment Manager Services
White Plains, NY - audio visual, audio, gary, brook, philip, operator,...Project Safety Manager
Poplar Grove, IL - pipe, nuclear, cook, safety manager, engineer,...Maintenance Engineer Management Project Sap Allen Bradley
Torrance, CA - yokogawa, ead, dp, dcs, kolkata, cfc, scada,...Electrical Maintenance Manager Technician Work
Canada, Brampton, ON - fitters, instrument technician, trinidad, 90k,...Engineer Electrical Engineering Design Project
Canada, Vaughan - ssd, oshawa, riser, np, snc, engineer electrical,...