Experience Management Business Development Office
**** *. *********
Park Ridge, Illinois 60068
OBJECTIVE To join an aggressive and competitive financial company in the area of trading and market analysis that will adjust to changes in the markets.
EDUCATION Master Business Administration - Finance
DePaul University, Chicago, IL
Graduated - winter 1985
Bachelor of Arts - concentration in management/accounting
Eckerd College St. Petersburg FL.
Graduated - spring 1983
EXPERIENCE Steve Fosset Trading Co. 1985-1986 Foreign Currency option trader. Made option markets on the floor of the CBOE . Performed all aspects of market making. Kept track of deltas, vega, theta, gammas and rho. Adjusted positions to delta neutral using numerous strategies.
F.P. Quinn 1986-1990 Market maker in stock options on the floor of the CBOE. Made daily decisions on all aspects of trading from hedging strategies to volatility changes to positioning risk. Constantly made open outcry option price changes. Led in opening rotation pricing.
Independent Trader 1990-1994 Market maker on the floor of the CBOE. Used the same trading ideas that were learned from my experience with F.P.Quinn. I was a leader in the pit.
Tiger Options 1994- 2000 Market maker on the floor of the CBOE. Managed the Chicago trading office which included 4-10 floor traders. Handled all office activities from employment to risk. Taught and discussed trading strategies with traders.
Independent trader 2000-2002 Market maker on the floor of the CBOE.
Off-floor trader 2002-present Trading stocks and options off-floor using a variety of market analysis tools along with my 16 year experience as a market maker on the floor of the CBOE to adapt to the change of open outcry to electronic trading.
August 2010 – current Day trading stock with Cassatt Short Term Fund (62% winning percentage).
February 2011- current On the floor of the CBOE advising trading opportunities for a LMM.
SKILLS Advised the development of the first hand held trading device on the CBOE. I worked with many stock and option trading platforms and evolved over the years from trading using a card to a hand-held computer. Trading strategies include the use of technical and fundamental analysis along with statistical probabilities. I’m always gathering information to form a trading strategy. Have published a few thoughts for the past 4 years on my blog- http://tvukestockmarketthoughts.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2008-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2009-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=1
ACTIVITIES Coach travel baseball for past 7 years
Coached basketball for the travel and church leagues.
Played on the 1979 Illinois State basketball Class AA champion - Maine South.
Played baseball for 4 years in college and 10 years semi-pro.
Member Illinois Sports Hall of Fame
REFERENCES Furnished upon request
Similar ResumesSenior Equity Derivatives Trader
- boxing, trader, thai, cfa, derivative, pit, pi,...equity options trader, etf specialist
- etf, cotton, trader, offset, commodity, futures,...Options Trader
Tinley Park, IL
- surveyors, trader, league, rentals, banker,...Accounting, Auditing, Compliannce
- quality control supervisor, control supervisor,...options trader
- liquor, trader, institutional, closed, continental,...Equity Trader, Options Trader
- hedge fund, trader, hedge, outsource, registered,...Oracle, Data Warehousing, Business Analyst, Trading application
- ercot, teradata, informatica, data architect,...trader
- trader, pit, maker, politics, lansing, trainee,...Futures and options execution trader
- cotton, trader, hedge, pit, futures, commodity,...Derivatives Trader, Risk Management, Treasury
- trader, finra, commodity, futures, derivatives,...