***** ********** *******, ***** ****** VA 20152 • 703-***-****
eCommerce Web Designer, Graphic Artist, and Graphic Designer with strong art and design background, formal art training and expertise in many aspects of multimedia including Animation, Digital Photography and Social Media. Over 5 years of experience with print and web ads, marketing emails, landing pages, micro-sites, video editing and web optimization.
Time Life, Fairfax VA
eCommerce Web Designer (2007-2012)
Only Designer in-house, responsible for all the graphics for the website, marketing emails, landing pages, print ads, inserts, and everything related with graphic design, Also worked on troubleshooting and developing web based solutions for the eCommerce team, day to day issues with platform and software.
• Created over 150 marketing emails a year meeting tight deadlines (2 a week plus special holiday and theme ones).
• Restructured and redesigned the branding for the email campaign, increasing the revenue of the email program 30% since I started.
• Designed and Developed new landing page layout for promotions and products, increasing conversion in 4%
• Designed, Created and/or Developed Sister Companies websites and micro-sites.
• Created and branded social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter for Time Life and top selling products.
• Created ftp host accounts and migrated all current affiliate banners, saving over $20.000 a year on hosting fees.
• Trained and supervised an Intern, who reported to me, made all production artwork, and helped with several print and web projects.
• Integrated Social Media and video to product pages, email, landing pages and micro-sites, increasing Traffic.
DocHarbor, Chantilly VA
Scan operator, and Quality Control. (2006-2007)
Responsible for scanning, indexing, coding and reviewing personal document folders to transfer them to electronic format.
• Indexed and coded an average of 200 documents every hour with less than 2% errors.
• Reviewed and controlled other team member’s work.
• Helped Team Leader in tasks such as troubleshooting, solving technical problems, and last minute scan & process requests.
Adesa Washington DC, Dulles VA.
Photographer, Digital Image Development, Digital Photo Editing (2005-2006).
Responsible for taking pictures, name, optimize and prepare them to be uploaded to the company’s website for every online auction; and acted as a liaison between Operations, IT department and Online Sales.
• Reduced image processing time by 70% by developing an automated massive digital optimization using Photoshop actions, automated processes and workflow streamline.
• Maintained online auction images for the web site. Created, uploaded and updated 300-100 images onto website per week.
• Responsible for last minute adjustments, corrections and unexpected changes, in conjunction with IT.
2005-2007 Multimedia, ITT Technical Institute Chantilly, VA USA
Associate of Applied Science Degree, Information Technology-Multimedia.
2002-2004 Comercial Engineering, Universidad Técnica de Oruro
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Financieras y Administrativas
2000-2002 Informatic Systems Engineering, Universidad Técnica de Oruro
Facultad Nacional de Ingeniería, Oruro-Bolivia.
1999 High School, Anglo American School Oruro – Bolivia.
Extensive knowledge of Design Theory, User Centered Design, Typography, and Color Theory. Experience using current and legacy Web Markup, Server and Client side Scripting. Experience working with different types and formats of graphics, in web and print media. Ability to create, enhance, modify and replace graphic content; Possess a keen attention to detail; Always open to feedback; Dynamic team player; Fast learner. Fluent in Spanish.
Expertise in web standards and best practices on the following:
• HTML ( 5 and previous)
• CSS (3 and previous)
• PHP (5 and previous)
• Cross-Browser Compatibility
• Web Graphic Optimization
• Print Graphic Optimization
• Web Standards
• Social Media Interaction
Also familiar and proficient with: Adobe Premier, Microsoft Office, FL Studio, Open Canvas, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk 3Ds Max, Visual Basic & Databases, Windows Movie Maker, CMS such as Wordpress and Websphere Accelerator, and Video Editing.
Vice President, Marketing at Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
Solution Strategist at Demandware
Similar ResumesSr Developer & Analyst
Reston, VA - php, template, developer, csharp, scientist,...Global SAP PM
Sunnyvale, CA - wds, development director, sales force, gtm, mdm,...Manager Management Quality Control Maintenance
Oklahoma City, OK - mechanic, sanitation, qa, production manager,...Developer Php
India, Vadodara, GJ - developer, php, vadodara, gujarat, php developer,...Sales Business Project Manager Management Marketing
Campbell, CA - support representative, portals, analyst project,...Sr. Procurement Specialist
CA - mixed signal, buyer planner, qad, kanban, tco, cm,...JAVA DEVELOPER
Sunnyvale, CA - sample, developer, java developer, java, j2ee,...Java/J2EE - 7 Years Experience
Sunnyvale, CA - developer, java developer, java, j2ee, websphere,...Senior Java-J2EE Developer 9+ Yrs Exp.
United States - developer, java, common, j2ee, soa, ui, scrum,...