|Carlos Antonio Tafoya
***** ******** ****** **.
Diamond Bar, Ca. 91765
To obtain a position as an Electrician Apprentice for a reputed company, where I can apply my skills and further develop my knowledge and experience as an Electrician.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bilingual : Spanish – English
• Excellent ability to handle heavy and demanding workloads
• Highly skilled at controlling operating expenses and achieving daily output objectives.
• Prioritize tasks and operates in a self-managed mode
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to quickly learn and absorb new information and concepts
• Detail oriented and highly organized
• Strong leadership, management and team building skills
• Capable of working independently in a fast paced environment
• Low voltage signal circuits
• Understanding of electrical theory
• Electrical safety and tools
• Residential, commercial and industrial wiring
• Conduit bending, conduit sizing, precision conduit bending using both hand tools and
Mechanical bending equipment for 1/2"- 2" conduit.
• Maintain working knowledge of National Electrical Code.
• Familiar with the use of common test & measurement equipment such as digital multimeters, circuit tracers, meggars
• Installation of commercial and residential service panels with voltages of 120/240V, 120/280V, and 480/277V, and Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Troubleshooting.
• Connect Electrical AC/DC motors
• Delta / WYE Transformers connections.
• Installation lighting fixtures and wiring devices for residential and commercial projects.
• Electromagnetic motor controls (relays, contactors, solenoids, timers)
• Capable of making accurate electrical calculations for voltage drop, feeders and branch
Circuits wiring, over current protection, grounding, and conduit and raceway fill.
WyoTech Long Beach, CA
Electrician Student 01/2010 - Present
Electrician Certification Unit Electrician Trainee #T16074
F & M Chile Co. Fullerton, CA
Lead Warehouse Specialist 1/2005 – 12/2009
Performed all aspects of warehouse operations for an Import / Export Food Distribution Company. Directed all shipping, receiving, inventory control, packaging, and labeling for warehouse inventory. Operated forklift equipment safely, accurately, and efficiently while loading, bounding, and arranging pallets transported into and out of warehouse. Managed logistics of multiple shipments and deliveries within extreme time constraints.
Nestle USA Mira Loma, CA
Forklift Operator 6/2003 – 1/2005
Used an electric powered forklift to load and unload, move or stack materials or products. Moved skids of product throughout the warehouse via various types of forklift equipment. Manually load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms, or lifting devices. Picked orders and cases.
*Available References upon Request
Similar ResumesJourneyman Electrician
Chesterfield, MO - electrician, journeyman, electrical,...Apprentice Electrician
Humble, TX - electrician, vietnamese, humble, electricians,...apprentice electrician
United States - electrician, zip code, helper, apprentice, ac, lee,...ELECTRICAL APPRENTICE
uxbrigde, MA - journeymen, teenagers, porter, bakery, apprentice,...Electrician's Helper
United States - electrician, electrical, helper, piping,...Electrical Experience Career Objective Service
Carrollton, TX - electrician, journeyman, electrical,...Entry level Electrical Technician / Electrician
Bronx, NY - brooklyn ny, footwear, electrician,...Electronic technician
Arlington Heights, IL - tester, inspector, technician, electrical, ray,...Infantry man
United States - combat, infantry, army, secret, ky, intelligence,...Industrial Maintenance Technican...........MISTERFIXIT
Southaven, MS - ru, technican, unicode, cn, industrial maintenance,...