Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Cell Phone 712-***-****
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY: A dedicated health care professional with over 160 hours of externship experience and an Associate’s Degree of Applied Science in Medical Assisting, seeking a position which will make use of comprehensive health care training, excellent communication skills and exceptional compassion toward personal relationships.
Medical Assistant: Midtown Medical Group, Omaha, NE
November 2010-March 2011
• Prepare patients for disability examinations
• Vital signs, visual acuity testing, Pulmonary Function Testing, EKG, blood draws
• Prepare paperwork to be filed with the states of Nebraska and Iowa for determination of eligibility
• Coding of procedures for payment
Externship and College Work Study: Kaplan University, Council Bluffs, IA
July 2010-December 2010
• Externship at an off campus clinic site to demonstrate the skills learned throughout the classroom phase of degree including vital signs, injections, phlebotomy and coding
• Tutor Medical Assistant students in medical related courses as well as general education courses for all other students
• Help in Library as needed
Total Rewards Lead-Harrah’s Casino, Council Bluffs, IA
November 1999-May 2009
• Performed excellent customer service
• Established and maintained guest accounts using a computer
• Helped with events and promotions according to the rules and guidelines established by the Iowa Gaming Commission
Kaplan University, Council Bluffs, IA
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Assisting
• Cumulative GPA-3.76
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
• AAMA-AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF MEDICAL ASSISTANTS
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST
NE - diesel, technician, truck, master, technical,...
NE - admin, contact numbers, november 2013, numbers, ok,...
Bangai, NE - tb, water, afghanistan, rig, dyncorp, laboratory,...
NE - welder, welding, tig, steel, fabricator, crane,...
Project Manager Quality Control
NE - inspector, superintendent, omaha, property manager,...
Manager Customer Service
NE - hr manager, www, ojt, entry level, generalist, hr,...
NE - therapist, physical therapist, occupational,...