|SCOTT F. KOGER
*** ****** **** **.
Collierville, TN 38017
BACKGROUND Over 20 years of comprehensive leadership experience in streamlining teams,
SUMMARY: processes, procedures, and projects to maximize productivity, increase quality,
increase profits, reduce waste, and reduce cost:
• GM, P&L, Manufacturing, Union, Sales and Distribution experience
• CRM, ERP, MRP, MES, KPI’s, MFCI, SCM, TQM, 3PL, and WMS experience
• SAP: BW, CA, CO, DP, LE, MM, PP, PS, SD, SNP, SCEM, TPVS, BOM, Routings, WIP, FG’s, 3rd Party MES Systems, Change Management, and PMO experience
• Oracle R12 experience in Inventory, Purchasing, Order Management, and OTM
• Project Management, Sr. Business Analyst, and Consulting experience
• High energy team leader with technical expertise to accomplish complex and detailed projects by hiring and retaining the right people
• Multi-tasking motivational leadership to build lasting business relationships
• Determination to accurately perform needs assessment and communicate customer needs for strong results
PROFESSIONAL GREIF, INC., Delaware, OH 2010-2011
EXPERIENCE: ERP Implementer
Member of Infor ERP LN Roll Out Team specializing in customizing company set up configurations, employee set up configurations, lean manufacturing processes, real time production reporting, real time warehouse inventory, and Oracle Transportation Management (TMS/OTM) to convert BAAN IV to Infor ERP LN for Steel, Fibre, and Plastic Drum Plants in the US and Canada. The plants that I implemented were:
• Houston, TX (La Porte)
• Chicago, IL (Alsip and Bradley)
• Buffalo, NY (Tonawanda)
• Atlanta, GA (Lithonia)
• St. Louis, MO (Wright City)
• Hartford, CT (Windsor Locks)
• Scranton, PA (Hazleton)
• Toronto, Ontario, Canada (Belleville)
INTERNATIONAL PAPER, Memphis, TN 2001-2008
Team Leader – Senior Business Analyst Manufacturing Processes, Memphis, TN
Operations Manager, Howell, MI (Detroit Container)
Highly Motivated Team Leader skilled in Global Supply Chain methodology including Project Preparation, gathering Business Requirements, Blueprinting, Prototyping, Realization, Testing, Go Live, and Support. Proficient in project tools SAP R/3, Apriso / Flexnet, Kiwiplan, and Lotus Notes databases.
Skilled in container plant for customer service, production planning, roll stock, finished goods inventory, business to business e-commerce web sites, costing system, and shared responsibility for shipping, warehousing, accounts receivable, computer systems, tooling, and a member of the Howell Lead Team with 8 direct and 24 indirect reports.
• Team Leader of the Global Supply Chain “SAP R/3” Core Work Group for Cost, Order Management, Planning and Scheduling, Manufacturing Processes, Deliver, Business Warehouse for financial reports and data modeling, and Cross Apps. Coordinated Process and Requirement definitions, Technology solutions to assure Quality and Audit controls, Blueprinting, Prototyping, Realization, Gap and Risk Analysis, Unit Test, Integrated Unit Test, System Test, Go Live, Support and Sustain
• Worked cohesively with other Business Analysts and teams, Information Technology resources, consultants, and business representatives during implementation of key components including the areas of change management, training, risk mitigation, and KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) to track performance areas for successes and opportunities
• Created, wrote, and implemented business to business e-commerce web site www.howellipaper.com “Electronic Print Card Library” resulting in paperless color laser “recipe” print cards, paperless credit card purchasing and reconciliation of tooling, elimination of 95% of returns and allowances, and reduction of 50% on all machine set up times resulting in $750,000.00 reoccurring annualized savings
KOGER INVESTMENTS, Levittown, PA 1999-2001
Owner and General Manager
Managed stock portfolios using computers, industry leading software, financial media, and the Internet.
• Focused investments from commodities to software to internet infrastructure resulting in a comprehensive global knowledge of the financial markets and world economics
• Implemented an automated reconciliation system to account for and track all financial investments ensuring accurate and timely reporting to the IRS
AMTECH, Bensalem, PA 1995-1999
Writes software for the corrugated container and folding carton industries.
Responsible for major software development projects, configuration and installation of computer systems, training, help desk, technical support, and system administration for over 100 UNIX operating systems and the company’s software throughout the United States and Canada.
• Team leader of help desk and technical support teams for customer computer systems generating over $1 million per year in revenue
• Team leader to develop, install, implement, and train personnel on “TOP GUN” Radio Frequency Wireless Inventory Control System (WMS with Bar Codes for WIP, FG’s, and Roll Stock), resulting in a Real Time 100% inventory solution
MEAD CONTAINERBOARD, Milwaukee, WI 1994-1995
Manufactures corrugated container and point of purchase displays.
CO-GM Service Excellence
Shared responsibility with CO-GM Manufacturing Excellence for a 3-shift plant with 125 employees and $50 million per year in sales. I had 30 direct and indirect reports.
• Devised collection plan to lay claim to large sum of accounts receivable, due over one thousand days, through trouble shooting billing process and identifying appropriate write offs leading to 30% decrease in amount outstanding
• Created a disposal, recycling system to eliminate obsolete inventory and associated warehousing costs to save $2 million over one year
JEFFERSON SMURFIT CORPORATION, New Hartford, NY 1992-1994
Manufactures corrugated container, fulfillment, and specialty packaging.
Customer Service Manager
Coordinated computer systems, customer service, production planning, tooling, quality, inventory, and shipping departments resulting in a strong team that worked together, reduced waste, reduced downtime, reduced cost, increased quality, and increased customer satisfaction. I had 25 direct and indirect reports.
• Developed a computerized truck planning (Pull) system to meet critical schedule on a daily basis leading to increasing delivery efficiency by 30% over 6 months
• Team leader of two natural management teams and a member of the New Hartford steering team resulting in cost reductions of over $2 million annually
CHESAPEAKE CORPORATION, Binghamton, NY 1979-1992
Manufactures corrugated containers, foam, and specialty packaging.
Technical Salesman (Corrugated, P.O.P., Foam, Wood, and 160# P.P.E.C.Plastic)
Production Planning Manager (3 Shifts, 45 Machines, and 150 People)
Corrugator Scheduler (TOPP & KIWI) and Roll Stock Purchaser
Cost Analyst in the Executive Wing (Freight, Tooling, and Accounts Receivable)
Customer Service Representative (275 Accounts for 2 Outside Salespeople)
General Helper / Baler Operator in the Plant
EDUCATION: SUNY Cobleskill, NY: BA Business Administration Management
International Paper’s Learning Management System (LMS), over 80 Activities completed
International Paper / IBM Methodology PMP, CSCP, and CPIM Certified
Mead Containerboard’s Management Supervisory Training
Dr. Edwards Deming’s Management Course and ISO 9001 Certified Auditor
The Dale Carnegie Course, Best Practices, and Lean Manufacturing Certified
M.A.S.C. Data Systems SCO UNIX Open Server R5 Administration I & II
TECHNOLOGY SAP R/3, Oracle 11i, Oracle R12, BAAN IV, and Infor ERP LN
EXPERTISE: Expert in BOM’s, Routings, WIP, FG’s, and MES Systems interfaced to ERP Systems
Apriso / Flexnet, Kiwiplan, TOPP, Cognos and Crystal Reports
KIWI CSC, PCS, MDC, FFF, KMC, RSA, SIM, and CASE
Microsoft ASP, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Visio, Access, Exchange, Outlook, Project, Windows, and Explorer
Adobe Acrobat and Illustrator
Dream Weaver and SCORE
Lotus Notes and Databases
Amtech and Harry Rohde Management Systems (HRMS) ERP Systems Master
Packaging Consultant for the on-board flight computers for Space Shuttle and Sky Lab for NASA, IBM, and McDonald Douglas
HONORS: Was 1 of 5 in NY State to score a 100 on the Regents Algebra Exam
BOOKS TOP GUN RF Wireless Inventory Control by Amtech User’s Guide
PUBLISHED: Jefferson Smurfit Corporation Plant #567 Machine Limitations Manual
Scott F. Koger
Similar Resumesmaximo consultant
- toad, auction, feb, cart, j2ee, websphere,...Technical and Analytical Business Support
- operations support, professional summary,...Business Analyst
- loads, late, jda, highlights, wearhouse, python,...Mr
San Jose, CA
- otm, smc, j2ee, infosys, kraft, java, pl,...BaaN, SAP ABAP, Manager - IT
- abap, bajaj, endurance, sap abap, sap basis,...Management Project Manager Quality Assurance Customer Service
South Lyon, MI
- senior business, senior business analyst, hart,...Senior J2EE Developer
- hbm, flexcube, jsr, portlet, jpa, maven, jstl, esb,...SAP SD Consultant
- tme, sap sd, fico, abap, mdm, gts, gmbh,...Manager Business Management Financial Accounting
Redondo Beach, CA
- general ledger, sap fi, bw, tam, business manager,...7 years of experience in Software Testing
- com ph, informatica, dataentry, websphere, mssql,...