Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing Supervisor, Warehouing Manager
Post job free
|Proud to be US Army Veteran
With over 40 years of manufacturing, sales, customer service and management positions I would appreciate working in a challenging environment where I can contribute my skills and experience towards the company’s overall goals and objectives.
• Fast learner: Acquired the position skills for each assignment I’ve been given through hands on methods.
• Listening skills: Through problem solving I've managed to grow and create recurring business.
• Creative problem solver: By listening to my customer’s needs and concerns I've become a trusted vendor for their sales staff.
• Good Customer service skills: I’ve had 30+ years in customer interaction.
• Telecommunication skills: I am proficient with Word, Excel, MS Publisher, PowerPoint and many standalone programs.
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
Remee Wire & Fiber Optic Cable 1981-2011 Florida, NY
Western Regional Sales and Marketing (employed in both positions)
Duties included: Preparing cable proposals, product quotations, wire & cable training as well as weekly sales reports to track my sales quota (7 million dollars) commitments and compile annual territory sales forecast. I also handled customer issues and disputes in a high volume corporate sales office serving domestic and international customers. As part of my territory management I interviewed and hired field agents to represent the company locally. I traveled my assigned territory (12 western states) as much as needed (up to 50% of the time) to best service my customers.
While traveling my region, I would product train the agents and customers on the features & benefits of doing business with my company.
Understanding their needs/concerns I was able to expand their abilities to better service their customer base through managed stocking programs.
The accounts I serviced/sold were: regional and independently owned electrical The customer types were wholesalers, access control/CCTV distributors/system integrators, wire & cable specialists, contractors and selected end users of low voltage wire and fiber optic cables.
The channel markets I serviced were commercial, residential, industrial and municipal/government.
Marketing duties included: I was assigned to identifying and develop new products that fit with the company’s manufacturing capabilities and direction. The development, design and production of all catalog literature, product data sheets, customer incentive programs and sales promotional sheets.
I designed and developed sales tools such as product identifying slide charts, cross reference guides, brand recognition banner pens and websites.
It was also part of my position to design our trade show booths and graphics for conventions I determined were necessary for the trade shows we decided to exhibit.
As a telecommunications cable manufacturer I was instrumental in the development of an extended warranty for the product and installation which offered our customer base an edge over their competition and while giving value in the purchase to the installed systems buyer (end user).
Because part of the product selling required training I developed instructional power points for both company introduction and product training used during customer training on our product, industry standards and installation techniques which provided brand recognition/preference for our products.
Cumberland Farms 1980-1981 Canton, MA
Supervisor daily convenient nine store operation. I hired and trained personnel for daily activities for a two shift/7 day operation of these retail convenient stores. My responsibilities included the opening and closing training procedures, store inventory and product turns.
Columbia Electronic Cables 1969-1980 New Bedford, MA
Regional Manager (1976-1980)
I was given a position of Eastern Regional Sales manager. My responsibilities were to appoint and train field representatives in the constructions and applications of the cables and assemblies we manufactured. By 1978, I held “Regional Manager of the Year”.
Department Manager (1972-1976)
I was promoted to Warehouse Department Manager responsible for inventory control, existing open order scheduling, packaging and product warehousing of an excess of 20 million dollars in finished goods.
Shift Supervisor (1969-1972)
Originally hired as a production line supervisor in a start up injection molding electrical cord set manufacturing company. After successfully hiring and training factory personnel for 7 production lines and meeting all manufacturing goals, I was promoted to assistant general foreman answering to the general foremen for operations and production of three shifts.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
Arizona State Driver’s License
Food Handlers Card
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
BICSI (Building Industry Consulting Service International) Associate Member
NEMRA (National Electrical Manufacturers Representatives Associations) Associate Member
ERA ( Electronic Representatives Association) Associate Member
UNITED STATES ARMY- HONORABLY DISCHARGED IN AUGUST, 1968
Specialists 4th Class (Communications) Secret Clearance, Certificate of award by General Westmoreland, National Defense Service Medal, Vietnam Service Medal w/Bronze Service Star, Vietnam Champaign Medal
During my service I held a Secret Clearance
Available Upon Request
Similar ResumesManager Sales Security Systems Technician High School
- orlando florida, catv, 1997, lakes,...Retail Multi-Store Manager / Executive Assistant
- scottsdale, assistants, reservation, delphi,...Engineer Design Project New York Power Software
- general dynamics, mv, threshold, buck, boost, supv,...Customer Service Quality Assurance Representative
- repossession, skip, research analyst, chandler,...Sales Manager Experience Service Marketing Manufacturing
India, Chennai, TN
- steels, castings, gears, raj, lubricants, forging,...Sales Manager Marketing Business Management Restaurant
- blogger, banquet manager, sous, offline, chef,...Medical Nurse Care Application Objective Professional
Paradise Valley, AZ
- acute care, glenn, surveyors, 110k, bsn, lvn,...Call Center Business Construction High School
- ru, cpg, consolidations, tracer, rockwell, skip,...Assistant Equipment Service Medical Hospital Construction
- service medical, laboratory assistant, ant, scout,...Customer Service Manager Management Services Development
- phx, bht, teens, century, mm, mental health,...