|I would like the opportunity for us to meet so you can see in person, what an outgoing, caring person I am who is a reliable team player as well as a strong independent employee as well.
1 Oak Leaf Lane Downingtown, PA 19335
Cell Phone: (484)***-**** EMAIL: email@example.com
Enthusiastic, courteous and reliable professional with a myriad of skills including customer service and client relationship building and maintenance. Posses a strong sense of obligation for fulfilling job responsibilities and the overarching goals of an organization. Seeking a professional level position in an individual or team oriented role that provides support and assistance to customers, a specific department or business undertaking and offers eventual growth within the organization.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬Sara Lee Household & Beverage Exton, PA
Consumer Affairs Specialist January 2008-June 2011
- Assist consumers via, phone, email or mail with product inquiries and or complaints; liaise with other departments including Research and Development and Marketing as needed, to investigate, evaluate, and or refer or resolve consumer complaints
- Prepare and implement consumer education and information programs as a training tool for Customer Service Specialists
- Create and present reports and correspondence as requested by company management
- Other responsibilities include assisting in company philanthropic events, attending SOCAP annual conference and serving as Co-Chair for Sara Lee Young Professionals
Fujirebio Diagnostics, Inc Malvern, PA
Marketing Customer Service Representative & Trade Show Coordinator March 2006-May 2007
- Operating in a dual capacity, maintained all trade show budgeting expenses, arranged hotel and travel accommodations for company marketing executives, set up meeting rooms and made requested audio visual arrangements; completed exhibitor and registration forms; distributed company literature and promotional items to trade show attendees; served as first point of customer contact for general inquiries regarding orders, order status, and delivery of trade show contents.
Administrative Assistant December 2002-March 2006
- Meet and greet company clients and visitors; setup and coordinated department meetings and conferences; made accommodation and entertainment arrangements for company visitors; prepared invoices and payments of requisitions, purchase orders and other fiscal duties; answered telephones; performed other general clerical duties including typing up meeting minutes; creating and modifying documents using Microsoft Office; traveled as needed to company functions such as Scientific Advisory Board Meetings.
BJ’s Wholesale Club (Satellite Corporate Office) Downingtown, PA
Executive Assistant December 2001-November 2002
- Provided high level support to the Vice President of Field Operations; planned and scheduled meetings, e-meetings, teleconferences, conference registrations and travel arrangements; drafted routine and project-related correspondence, documents, presentations and reports for VP and VP’s direct reports including statistical reports on weekly sales and sales promotions.
Marketing Coordinator/Event Planner August 2001-November 2001
- Planned, organized and executed events, including trade shows, seminars/webinars, customer conferences and sales meetings; coordinated with internal teams to develop and execute targeted event strategies; prepared report on total spend versus budget for all events made future event recommendations based on results; maintained budget and inventory of all promotional items in support of events; implemented employee incentive programs to enhance store sales.
State Farm Insurance Parsippany/Closter, NJ
Underwriter January 1999-June 2001
- Served as a point of contact for assigned State Farm agents producing homeowner insurance applications; reviewed individual application; analyzed all available information; evaluated the degree of risk involved; and if appropriate, assigned premiums and issued policies; took initiative to redesign and implement training course for new hires joining the underwriting department; updated training to include advanced ways to evaluate risk, had trainees review routine applications then oversaw their review of progressively more complex applications, exposed trainees to claim files to see potential risks and demonstrate the financial impact of underwriting losses on a company
Senior Sales Representative June 1995-December 1998
- Working at a State Farm Insurance Agency, handled face to face contact with all clients, built and maintained effective professional relationships; responded to product queries from clients quickly and precisely, increased office sales by educating consumers on the benefits of insurance and financial products, reviewed potential need for additional insurance coverage based on current amount carried and discussed available discounts; maintained advertising/marketing budget for the office as well as stock supplies of promotional materials and give away items.
1995 West Chester University B.A., Education West Chester, PA
2007 Mid Atlantic Employers Association Customer Service Certificate King of Prussia, PA
2002 Temple University Professional Meeting & Event Planning Certificate Ft. Washington, PA
Similar ResumesMarketing Sales Manager Management Quality Assurance
India, NOIDA, UP - pvt, ruby, pr, ltd, pvt ltd, sr, merchandiser,...Quality Assurance Testing Director Business Project
Cumming, GA - offshore, etl, cover, qa, developers, test, qc,...B.Tech Grad with 2 yrs exp in OBIEE, Informatica,Oracle BI Apps, DAC
India, Hyderabad, AP - etl, informatica, developer, obiee, oracle, apps,...MBA, B.S. Sport Management
United States - kingdom, california, call center, pennsylvania,...Manager Customer Service New York Sales Assistant
New York, NY - louis, new york, york, ny, sales assistant,...Human Resources Management Marketing Development
Charlotte, NC - civil, charlotte, generalist, human resource, hr,...Project Manager Management Construction Experience
El Dorado Hills, CA - chennai, civil, scheduler, civil engineering,...Manager Supply Chain Human Resources Quality Assurance
Lake Wales, FL - police, supply chain, sanitation, civil, driver,...Structured Cabling Engineer, Estimator, Operations Manager, Telecom, E
Orlando, FL - engineering technical, audio visual,...Mechanical Engineer EIT
Canada, Mississauga, ON - peo, mechanical engineer, wind, engineer,...