NEIL S. KEENAN**** ********** ****
Hanover Park, IL 60133
email@example.com Cell: 630.***.****
Experienced Client Service Technician, with in-depth experience leading client service, operations, and project teams. Strong Customer Service skills, working direct with 1 in-house and 55 external clients, managing solutions for their business needs.
• Full Lifecycle Customer Service and Support
• Customer Analysis and consulting • Cross Departmental Customer Management
• Help Desk, Call Center, Customer Focus experience
Software WINDOWS XP, WINDOWS 7, MoveIt DMZ / Central, PDM, DBU, IBM Job Scheduler, Windows Excel, Word
Hardware iSeries, PC
FISERV, INC., Schaumburg, IL 2009 – Present
Lead Client Service Technician, Banking Software Unit 2009 – 2011
Interfaced with IT Network analysts and banking allocation developers, CRM’s etc. to implement customer solutions from conversion through clients lifecycle.
• Provided analysis, design, and deployment of over 1,000 Customer Business data delivery solutions, by working directly with customers through all phases of requests.
• Enhanced customer relations by scheduling regular face-to-face meetings, as well as follow-up calls, insuring continual customer satisfaction
• Managed Data Center migration insuring over 1,000 data delivery processes transitioned seamlessly for 55 customers and their vendors, by chairing cross-department strategic planning efforts, and overseeing migration efforts through all phases.
• Enhanced virtual team performance by designing customer support processes and documentation, and provided training on customer support for new hires, and support personnel across 4 states.
• Managed transmissions administration and implementation between iSeries/AS400 platform and MOVEit Windows and WEB applications (MOVEit Admin and DMZ)
Production Control Manager, iSeries/AS400 Operations 2006 – 2009
Led a team of 4 analysts, providing operational business solutions, and 24x7 operational support for more than 70 Business Unit customers.
• Lead ongoing national multi-datacenter consolidations for data delivery and file translation operations and implementations, by chairing and overseeing conversion groups and strategies.
• Enhanced virtual team performance by effectively managing personnel across multiple states, including performance reviews, coaching, training, and leadership.
NEIL S. KEENAN PAGE TWO
FISERV, INC. (Continued)
• Improved Batch Operation error and SLA deliveries by co-designing, testing, and implementation of large scale iSeries Operational automation improvements.
• Decommissioned over 100 legacy dial transmissions by converting them to secure FTP solutions.
• Maintained active relationships with multiple Business Units, their customers, and 3rd Party vendors, by designing SLA Requirements, and providing continual feedback to Relationship Managers on design and implementation statuses.
• Collected Statistical Data for Capacity Planning.
Shift Manager, iSeries/AS400 Operations 1998 – 2006
Multi-Shift Manager, overseeing Batch Operations and Backup and Recovery in a 24/7 Computer environment.
• Supervised Operations Department staff of 12, by insuring all daily run schedules were followed, targeted SLA’s were met, and all offsite data storage controls were achieved on a daily basis.
• Conducted performance reviews and career path planning for 12 subordinates, by continually meeting with, and providing ongoing coaching.
• Managed Shift Turnover and Operations meetings with staff, senior management, and client service representatives.
• Participated in cross-department meetings with regard to day-to-day business operations, and client needs.
Shift Supervisor, iSeries Operations 1990 – 1998
Accountable for upkeep of operations documentation, delivery of detailed and cohesive shift turnover reports for shift managers, and first level support for operations team members.
• Monitored batch environment, and managed escalation practices where applicable.
Previous experience includes: Shift Operations in an AS400 environment.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
AA, Electronics, Media, Arts, Columbia College, Chicago, IL
Courses: IBM iSeries Midrange in Operations Management, Backup & Recovery,
Ipswitch – MoveIt Foundation and Architecture
ITIL Foundation Certification, 2011
Client Relationship Standards
Team Management Certification