statistical analyst and sas programmer
***** ** **** **, *****, FL *****
Tel: 786-***-**** E-mail: email@example.com
Seeking data analyst or statistician positions where data processing skills and analytical skills are desired.
3 years of experience as SAS programmer, certified SAS base and advanced programmer.
4 years of work experience in applied statistics including extensive and advanced data preparation, data analysis and predictive and statistical modeling.
5 years of work experience in business analysis for Real Estate Company and Bank.
Florida International University Miami, USA
Research assistant 2009-present
• VAR model analyze by using SAS for Financial Department of FIU.
• Long Range RFID Evaluation Project for Miami-Dade Transit department.
• Multivariate uniformity test by performing Monte Carlo simulation.
• Statistical computation and consultation for graduate students of Biology, Psychology.
Beijing Capital Land Investment Ltd. Beijing, China
Investment Manager 2007-2008
• Identified business opportunities and conducted initial risk assessment by using Excel.
• Built regression model and predicted the real estate price by using SAS software.
• Cooperated with teams to meet tight deadlines of the real estate auctions and got 3 real estate assets that are worth over 4 billion (CNY) for company further development.
SUNAC China Holding Ltd. Tianjin, China
Investment Manager 2003-2007
• Performed SWOT analysis to identify potential business opportunities in big cities.
• Built the time series model to analyze price trend of the housing price by using SAS.
• Wrote investment report and communicated with banks and other financial institutions.
• Obtained 2 investment opportunities; each investment achieved over 20% profit gain.
Bank of Tianjin Tianjin, China
Corporation financial services 07/2003-10/2003
• Assisted in the opening of corporate accounts and the preparation of facility letters.
• Performed financial analysis and assisted in writing reviews.
Florida International University Miami, USA
M.S. in Statistics GPA: 3.83 Dec, 2011
Nankai University Tianjin, China
B.S. in Economics June, 2003
• Thesis Research: The New test of multivariate uniform by using Monte Carlo simulation. In this research I proposed a new test, calculated critical values and compared power of test with recently published multivariate uniformity test under different alternative distribution. The result shows that the new test is more powerful in most case. (Software: SAS IML)
• Long Range RFID Evaluation Project for Miami-Dade Transit. Then RFID card is used by the disable people and we design the experiment to evaluation the performance of this ID card. I run lab test, conducted statistics analysis, wrote the statistical report of the project and explained the statistical result with Miami-Dade Transit department.
• Multivariate Regression Analysis: Predicted the selling price of the houses given several predictor variables. Did model diagnostics, verified the assumptions of the regression model and fitted the model. Dealt with dummy variable, used stepwise method to get best model and got confidence interval for the prediction price. (Software: SAS )
• Logistic Regression: predicted the willingness of the credit card holders to upgrade to the discount shopping advantage card. The model based on the Annual credit card spending (continuous variable) and Possession of additional credit card (discrete variable). Fitted the model and did explanation of the model. (Software: SAS)
• Classification Analysis: Used the given dataset to compare the performances of 4 classification algorithms, which are Decision tree, Naïve Bayes, KNN, and SVM. Did data cleaning process, chosen Parameters for the algorithms, evaluated accuracy of the algorithms and recorded training time, test time for each method. (Software: WEKA)
COMPUTER SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
Statistics: SAS: BASE/ SQL/ MACRO/IML, WEKA, R, SPLUS
MS Office: MS Excel, Word, Access
SAS Programmer Certificate: BASE/ADVANCED
Similar ResumesData Analyst/Programmer
Newark, DE - sample, sas, programmer, sql, analyst, format, de,...Statistics, Data Analyst, Research
SF, CA - sample, sas, mining, instrument, optical, chinese,...Apply for Statistical Analyst Position
United States - sas, mining, programmer, letter, loss, michigan,...Predictive Modeling Strategist
Dublin, CA - philippines, sas, jerry, scientist, www, php,...Software Developer
United States - software developer, developer, java, c#, php,...Statistician / Data Modeler
Scottsdale, AZ - inventory management, data modeler,...SAS Programmer/Statistician
Denver, CO - sas programmer, statistician, sas, programmer,...Credit Risk Resume
Malvern, PA - sas, mumbai, india, format, lending, banking, risk,...Project Data Clinical Sas Curriculum Vitae Career Objective
India, Hyderabad - clinical sas, sas programmer, data management, mg,...Engineer Statistician, Data Analyst, Economist, SAS Programmer
Roswell, GA - sas, programmer, mining, analyst, data analyst,...