Machine Operator Experience Service Truck Driver
|David H. Boone
**** ******** ***
Lakewood, Ohio 44107
Objective: Seeking a full time position that will utilize my skills and experience.
• Experienced in building maintenance: serviced air compressor, lifts, and tire machines, responsible for maintaining electrical and plumbing for the building.
• Designed and built storage shelving.
• Tow motor operator/ Material Handler; 20 years exp. Electric, Gas, and Propane.
• Experienced using ceiling cranes for moving steel coils and machines.
• Worked on single hit stamping presses, spot welders and robotic welder.
• Experience in operating corrugated box making machines. (Langston 2 color and McKinley Die Cutter.)
• Have over 11 years operating a Mark Andy 820, and 2 years on a Mark Andy 4120,
printing on paper and making labels.
• Have a combined 20 years printing experience on poly, corrugated, and labels.
• Operated: Flat Bed Die Cutter, Slitter, Taper, Stitcher, and Band Saw.
• Quality inspector in a manufacturing environment with use of calipers and micrometers.
• Experience driving box truck for pick-up and deliveries, also loading and unloading.
• Assembly for automotive industry: Assembled cross members for GM trucks. Have done conversions on Ford Vans, Propane and Natural Gas.
• Skilled in rubber injection molding presses, also was an Area Supervisor.
• Have done repairs on own cars and families cars: (tie rods, wheel bearings, control
arms, brakes, fuel pumps, and water pumps.) I am mechanically inclined.
Adecco Staffing Assembly/ Inspection 03/2011 – 12/2011
Service Sequence Systems Print Press Operator / PT 01/1999 -- Present
Minutemen Staffing Machine Operator/Tow Motor 10/2003 -- 05/2009
Plastech Cleveland Stamping Machinist/Truck Driver 10/2005 -- 07/2008
Park Ohio Area Supervisor/Injection Mold 12/2004 ---10/2005
Omni Systems Print press Operator 04/2001 ---10/2003
West Park Packaging Machine Operator 04/1999 -- 04/2001
Tavens Container Machine Operator 08/1998 -- 04/1999
Georgia Pacific Machine Operator 05/1990 -- 08/1998
Tire America (Now NTB) Building Maintenance 04/1986 -- 09/1997
Education: Elyria High School. Elyria, Ohio 44035 Graduate
Certificate of Completion from Stanley Community College for CIS 5001 MSSC Quality
Practices & Measurement, The MSSC Production Technician Quality Practices &
Measurement Certificate, and was awarded the GOLD from the National Career Readiness.
Military: Served in the U.S.A.F. as a Medical Service Specialist
Similar ResumesMachine Operator Crane Manufacturing General Laborer
Hazel Park, MI - busser, advantage, crane operator, welder,...composite winder or aerospace or autoclave operator
Rancho Cucamonga, CA - mechanic, composite, aerospace, jose, lathe,...Manager Manufacturing Engineering Management Injection Molding
Bloomfield Hills, MI - molding, injection, hvac, injection molding,...Truck Driver Machine Operator Quality Control
Raleigh, NC - tulip, bosch, flatbed, defects, cdl, granite,...Planning/Project/Engineering/Manufacturing/CI/Quality/Production Mgmt.
Canada, Edmonton, AB - ndt, sap, ab, inspector, canada, engineer, valves,...Project Manager Fiber Optic Equipment Testing
Atlanta, GA - us navy, plant construction, usaf,...CNC Lathe Machinist / Operator
Northfield, OH - anthony, machinist, cnc, lathe, grinder, screw,...Machine Operator Manufacturing Experience Quality
Cleveland, OH - batching, machinist, zip code, timothy, quotas, jo,...Cnc Machinist Experience Operator Food Training
Cleveland, OH - machinist, cnc machinist, cnc, rider, closer,...Operations Technicians
Dade City, FL - combat, aviation, marine, tower, description, fire,...