Enthusiastic Mechanical Engineering graduate with professional experience in the Telecommunications and Manufacturing industries. Registered with PEO as Engineer-Intern-Training (EIT) and possess Enhanced Reliability Security Clearance.
• Leadership, Collaboration, and Team building
• Communication of Technical Information
• Metal fabrication and CAD design
• Hands-on approach to problem solving • 3D Modelling: intelliCAD, Pro-Engineer Wildfire
• Matlab/Simulink, Maple
• JAVA, C++, LaTeX
• MS Office Suite and OpenOffice equivalents
Wind Mobile Toronto, ON Sept 2010 – Apr 2011
Validation Specialist: Terminal Testing Team
• Responsible for quality assurance of Wind Mobile’s hardware and software products
• Improved the efficiency of existing testing matrix by eliminating redundancies and rearranging test cases, resulting in 40% reduction in testing cycle time
• Reported, recorded, and transmitted software errors to vendors, to improve final product quality
• Managed relationships with multiple vendors; gained understanding of corporate client relations
• Collaborated with vendors to improve SW/HW quality
Carleton University Ottawa, ON Sept 2007 – Dec 2008
Administrative Assistant: Centre for Initiatives in Education
• Provided administrative support for the supplementary Learning-in-Retirement (LinR) program
• Liaised with and trained lecturers in use of A/V tools to ensure smooth operation of LinR seminars
Ottawa Competitive Construction Inc. Ottawa, ON Summer 2007
Manufacturing Student Engineer
• Cut and tagged raw steel using MIG welding to fabricate custom design railings for residential clients
• Worked independently to finish products, and installed finished product at customer sites
Carleton University Ottawa, ON Jan 2006 - April 2006
Electro-Mechanical Design of a DC Motor
• Calculated forces to lift appropriate weights
• Designed and made the DC Motor using wood and after market products
Celestica Inc. Toronto, ON Sept 2003 – Feb 2004
• Assembled Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) for Cummins diesel engines as per CAD drawings in plant
• Assured products progressed in manufacturing process as per quality and safety guidelines
Professional Engineers Ontario Mississauga, ON Jul 2011 – present Volunteer Project Co-ordinator: PEO Mississauga Chapter
• Designed, reviewed, and assessed questions for Mathletics Challenge with PEO-MC organizing team
• Key speaker for PEO’s Engineering Career Night at Secondary Schools in Mississauga
Engineers Without Borders Mississauga, ON Aug 2011 - present
Volunteer Team Leader: EWB Outreach
• Managed team of volunteers for EWB’s ‘Run to End Poverty’ team in Scotia Bank marathon.
• Member of planning/presentation team for the upcoming ‘Water for the World’ outreach series
B.Eng - Mechanical Engineering Carleton University, Ottawa, ON Graduation: June 2009
• Final Year Project: Design of adolescent patient simulator for project in collaboration with Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario and Carleton University. Researched polymers as material for skin.
• Designed Electro-Mechanical Prosthetic Arm as part of third year mechanical design coursework.
• Automobile maintenance
• Home renovations
• Fishing, Reading, Traveling
• Green technology initiatives and developments
Canada, Toronto, ON - mechanical design, met, engineer, design engineer,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - mechanical design, mechanical, developed,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - ottawa, pro, chinese, analysis, professor, waiter,...
Canada, Mississauga, ON - mechanical design, 3d, mechanical, catia,...
Mechanical Engineer Design
Canada, Toronto, ON - tools, mechanical design, mechanical, wind, design,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - mechanical, bangladesh, mechanical design,...
Manufacturing, Design, Automation, CAD, Automotive, Projects
Canada, Mississauga, ON - mechanical design, mar, khan, solidworks, cad,...