Mark J. Connor
(561) ***-**** email@example.com
Objective: A proven MBA graduate with an 11-year record of developing and implementing successful real estate projects and transactions seeks a progressive management position utilizing an extensive set of financial and strategic planning skills
The Estridge Companies (Homebuilding and Land Development Firm)
Senior Financial Analyst, February 2008- March 2011
• Direct and manage active and prospective land development cash flow proformas and budgets, debt and equity underwriting, and private capital partnerships
• Ensure timely completion of neighborhood improvements based on variety of factors including: available project funding, seasonal constraints, and contractual lot purchase and lot sale commitments to multiple builders
• Oversee recent debt and equity restructuring negotiations and recent real estate asset dispositions
• Provide quarterly investment reporting and local, regional and national real estate industry and for corporate partners
• Introduce alternative investment deal structures to facilitate continued operations of all Estridge Companies
Kitson and Partners, LLC. (Real Estate Investment Fund and Development Firm)
Financial Analyst, June 2007- February 2008
West Palm Beach, Florida
• Create, manage and revise underwriting for financial proformas and cash flow models ranging in size from $5,000,000 to $1,000,000,000 with special focus on Return on Investment and Internal Rate of Return
• Conduct extensive investment due diligence and prepare concise presentations to internal Investment Committee and Institutional Limited Partners
• Provide timely research on capital markets and tax-exempt project bonds
D.R. Horton, Inc. (National Homebuilder - Fortune 200)
Land Acquisition and Entitlements Manager, 2003- April, 2007
Deerfield Beach, Florida
• Led numerous successful land acquisition negotiations ranging in overall purchase price from $4,000,000 to $110,000,000 (Approx. 30 projects over span of 4 years throughout Southeast and Southwest Florida)
• Completed over 120 market competition analyses and submitted over 200 comprehensive financial models and pro forma proposals requesting Corporate Finance approval for funding totaling in excess of $800,000,000
• Managed due diligence and land development budgets ranging from $50,000 to $45,000,000
• Supervised and reported over 150 entitlement and land development performance schedules to the Division Vice President while being held accountable for impact on Return on Investment and SG&A
• Conducted various seminars and presentations for high-profile local politicians, attorneys, land owners, and design consultants on social and economic benefits of regional residential developments
UBS PaineWebber (Global Financial Services Conglomerate)
Asset Management Analyst, 2002-2003
• Scored in 90th percentile on Series 7 and Series 63 NASD exams
• Prepared and presented approx. 50 Technical Trading seminars to sophisticated clients
• Completed 4-week intensive brand recognition training program in Weehawken, N.J.
Palm Beach County Planning Division (Municipal Government Agency)
Urban Planner, 1999-2001
West Palm Beach, Florida
• Collected and developed data resources related to population demographics and development activity used to answer public, agency, and business inquiries
• Managed the development of a County-wide on-line land use, zoning, and building data retrieval system
• Gained extensive and valuable understanding of Development Review Process in the State of Florida
Lynn University – School of Business, Boca Raton, Florida
MBA - International Business (Finance Specialty), 2000-2002
Ryerson University – School of Urban and Regional Planning, Toronto, Canada
Bachelor of Applied Arts, 1994-1999
Public Administration Minor and Environmental Science Diploma
Fortville, IN - series, insurance, sold, life insurance,...
Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineer
Fishers, IN - mechanical engineer, electrical engineer, capa,...
Real Estate Manager
Alpine, TX - series, investor, site supervisor, seo, real,...
Memphis, TN - series, investments, financial advisor, financial,...
Quality Control Project
Westfield, IN - mate, python, scientist, gen, api, bo, generation,...
Westfield, IN - training, region, sales, summer, orientation,...
Customer Service Project Manager
Westfield, IN - merchandiser, staff, walmart, troubleshooting,...