Sales Manager Business Management Customer Service
|KATHY MAC INTOSH
** *** **** ****
Holland, PA 18966
Financial Services Professional/ Sales & Service Management
A highly talented performance driven Financial Services Professional in with sales and management experience; with the extraordinary ability to generate high sales, marketing intelligence, construct out-bound calling sales campaigns , as well as, manage and lead effective and efficient teams. Strong background in leadership, and implementing sales tactics to drive revenues in the financial services arena. Specializing in mutual funds, sub-advised retirement plans, and insurance contracts., in addition a creative, independent, self-motivated, positive, and insightful leader.
Areas of Achievement
• Active Member of the Philadelphia Chapter of the Women’s MBA
• Wholesale Sales, Internal & External (5yrs)
• New Business Development /Sales Mgmt. (Wire house & Independent contacts)
• Extensive Sales Experience in: Mutual Funds, Stocks & Bonds, Managed Accounts, Insurance & Annuities, 401K products, & Securities Trading • Broad knowledge of the Banking Industry / Management of Branches & Branch Operations/ Customer Service Ops.
• Special Events Experience; Major Event Planning, Trade Shows, & Industry Conferences
• Out-bound Sales calling campaigns
• Management & leadership Experience / Conflict Mgmt.
PNC Bank-Wealth Management 2010-Present
Proactively preparing, distributions and analyzing information for all segments within the Asset Management Group (AMG) that measures progress and drives results. Administering incentive plans and sales campaigns which foster the achievement o business goals. Overseeing the use of key line business application that are used by front office.
Business Solutions Group-Team Leader – Banking Officer
• Accountable to implement, document and oversee standard business related to reporting for sales and client servicing for each area within AMG
• Proactively prepare and analyze business information to support the success of the business- Identify trends both positive & negative
• Preparation of data to support other business activities
• Sales claim validation
o Key reports Include:
Weekly New business Report
SIGNATURE CAPTIVE SOLUTIONS 2009-2010
Signature Captive Solutions is a Horsham, PA Company and is a Captive Insurance Consultant working with established offshore facilities, major reinsurers and top rated carriers. They provide innovative insurance captive solutions designed to address the alternative market needs of businesses between 100-2500 employees, paying in excess of $300,000 a year for casualty insurance.
TRANSAMERICA RETIREMENT SERVICES - WAYNE, PA 2007 - 2008
Transamerica Retirement Services is a well-known and respected provider with more than 70 years in the retirement services industry, providing 15,000 plans throughout the U.S., serving more than 675,000 individual participants.
The role of the National Key Account Manager maintains the overall success of the business partnership of the Broker Dealer and /or Independent firms in order to maintain key sales relationships. It requires concentration on building strong and successful associations and meeting national sales goals.
National Key Account Manager
• Increased Transamerica’s product line within client’s inventory by 833.36%.
• Clients consisted of: Independent channel- Raymond James, LPL, TA Financial Advisors; Wire House- Morgan Stanley, UBS.
• Launched a new partnership with over $7B in assets, effectively penetrated 96.24% of client’s branches.
• Developed marketing materials and action plans which integrated Transamerica’s sales force with client’s sales force; tailored campaigns to client’s needs, followed client’s policies and branded campaign accordingly.
• Trained and coached large group of internal sales professionals on Transamerica Products to create stronger sales opportunities.
• Created plan to leverage Transamerica’s sales teams across all channels – increasing sales by 42.56%.
• Created various out-bound call campaigns increasing targeted products sales by 52.9%.
MERRILL LYNCH - PRINCETON, NJ 2005 - 2007
Merrill Lynch is the investment banking and wealth management division of Bank of America. With over 20,000 brokers and $2.5 trillion in client assets, it is the world's largest brokerage firm.
The Sr. Sales Specialist role is accountable to analyze and suggest financial products to Merrill Lynch Financial Advisors within assigned territory and to become their resource of expertise on which products are best suited for client portfolios. In addition, the role of Sr. Sales Specialist acts as team leader to lead, coach, manage, and motivate the team of internal desk associates.
• Effectively analyzed, recommended, and presented solutions to Merrill Lynch financial advisors increasing sales by 76.2% year over year.
• Met with vendors (Vanguard, Evergreen, Principal, ING, Oppenheimer, and Franklin, Pioneer, MFS, and several others) to analyze and implement outside products on Merrill Lynch’s platforms.
• Facilitated an energetic sales environment and maintained high levels of motivation among team increased internal desk sales activity by 35.6%.
• Acted as team leader of internal wholesalers to ensure each team member communicated successfully with financial advisors; trained Merrill Lynch desk associates on mutual funds and separate accounts.
• Developed tracking system and commission structure by developing scorecard system to capture sales and out-bound calls. CRM System used- Salesforce.com.
• Awarded highest assets in sales campaign- grossed in excess of $54.17 Million in new assets. Maintained contact with key producers through on-site visits, seminars, webinars, conference calls and investment reviews.
• Generated highest number of out-bound sales calls over 30 day period resulting in 21.11% of all calls made over team- 293 calls made.
Account Specialist / Managed Accounts- Desk Team Lead (Mutual Funds)
GARTMORE GLOBAL INVESTMENTS - CONSHOHOCKEN, PA 2002 - 2005
Gartmore, with offices strategically located in London, Tokyo, Boston, Madrid and Frankfurt, is a respected independent fund manager, offering a wide range of investment products and services to meet the needs of both retail and institutional clients.
Senior Mutual Fund Wholesaler Internal -Sales
• Mentored new Internal Wholesaler Process and training. Assisted in Developing performance measurements and standards.
• Interviewed sales professionals; initiated developed and coordinated training materials and programs.
• Assisted in developing new employees and team associates on products, phone skills, presentations, and sales abilities.
• Acted as team leader and mentoring coach of internal wholesalers to make certain that each team member communicated successfully with financial advisors & ensured out-bound call stats were maintained.
• Generated highest-grossing single sale $3.5 Million in the Micro-Cap Fund- territory was North/South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
• Built territory from ground-up; consistently made 100+ phone calls per day; developed relationships, and presented products to financial advisors.
• Out-bound call rate= 24.9%: 547 calls made; 241 emails sent; 136 conversations had.
• Awarded top sales in out-bound sales campaign – Squawk Box: 58 Conversations; 287 pout-bound calls; 81 emails.
PRIME MEDIA PUBLICATIONS - PHILADELPHIA, PA 2001 - 2002
Prime media is a national publisher and distributor of free print and online consumer guides for the apartment and home industries.
Executive Account Manager
• Awarded Top in Sales eight times consecutively.
• Developed, coached, managed and motivated sales professionals.
• Actively managed 92 accounts; developed new campaigns, and created marketing advertisement campaigns (print/internet)
• Increased client’s sales by 32.1% by developing and implementing a training program for client’s sales representatives.
• Managed client service associates by way of training and coaching on sales techniques, marketing tools, and presentation skills.
• Develop and executed annual business plans for focus and strategic clients which included, sales and marketing efforts as well as product and platform placement within publication. Increased overall sales 66.1%.
FIRST UNION SECURITIES - PHILADELPHIA, PA 1992 - 2001
A leading banking and financial Investment institution, merged with Wachovia Corporation in 2001.
Sales Assistant/ Associate Broker
• Reported directly to the National Sales Manager; diligently called on banking customers/individuals to earn their additional business by investing assets to more profitable opportunities within First Union Securities.
• Awarded Best Individual performance in branches, six new business client appointments.
• Meticulously drafted and defined commission policy for sales assistants; increasing motivation and sales in region by 15.6%.
• Individually and personally produced $214,078 annually in commissioned sales, earned Rookie of the Year Award for $182,164 in proprietary product sales.
• Traded on Fist Union Securities Discount Desk.
• Managed Banking Branches of Northeast Region (Sales & Operations); Account Management in construction lending process.
• Top in sales & performance in bank branches-increased personal sales by 12.3%.
Masters of Science- MS Executive Leadership
Cabrini College - Radnor, PA- GPA 3.90
Currently Pursuing Masters in Business Administration-MBA (2011)
LaSalle University - Philadelphia, PA- GPA 4.0
Bachelor of Science-BS Business Administration & Marketing
Holy Family University - Philadelphia, PA- GPA 3.85
LICENSURES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Financial Licenses: Series 7, 63, 65; Insurance Licenses: PA- Life Accident & Health; PA- Property & Casualty
Chartered Retirement Plan Specialist (CRPS)
Similar ResumesSr. Buyer
Redford, MI - buyer, sap, plant, supply chain, trailer, engineer,...Customer Service Manager Sales Business Operations
United States - fischer, ppt, chat, relationship manager,...Sales Customer Service Manager Business Insurance
Havertown, PA - scrub, prussia, csr, motorcycle, lo, fha, pl,...Marketing and Communication Leader
Calverton, MD - trade show, online marketing, samplers, videos,...Director Business Development
Columbia, MD - convention center, doj, lte, msp, hired, sip,...Project Manager Business Development Software
college park, MD - load balancing, process control, spatial,...Sales Business Development Manager Management
Baltimore, MD - smc, augmentation, cloud, sharepoint,...Sales Marketing Customer Service Business Development
Towson, MD - b2b, nancy, b2c, boost, unions, charity, licensed,...Sales Manager, District Sales Manager,VP Sales Regional Sales manager
Bel Air, MD - senior buyer, forged, surge, czech, durable,...Subsea Engineer
India, Mumbai, MH - stress analysis, thermax, bdm, subsea, dammam,...