**** ** ****, ********, ** 75835•(936) ***-****• firstname.lastname@example.org
• 16 Hrs vehicle extrication through the Texas A&M University System for firefighters Training on September 19, 2004
• 8 Hrs vehicle extrication through the Texas A&M University System for the Elkhart Rescue School on May 14, 2005
• 30 Hrs course for Firefighting 1 for Fire Training School through Texas A&M University System on July 24-25, 2005
• Certificate of Training for Initial Response to Hazemat Incidents Basic Concepts through the Emergency Services Training Institute (Texas A&M University System) on August 22, 2004
• Certificate of Training for Initial Response to Hazorous Materials Incidents: Concept Implementation through the Emergency Services Training Institute (Texas A&M University System) on September 4, 2004
• Certificate of Training for ERT: Basic Concepts (NFA) through Texas A&M University System (Fire Protection Training Division) on September 26, 2004
• 4 Hrs Vehicle Extrication through the Latexo fire Department on March 4, 2006
• 2 Hrs Pipeline & Gas Distribution Safety Emergency Response certificate through the Texas Excavation Safety System on March 31, 2005
• Hazwoper training through the 24 Hr E.R. Technician Program on February 7, 2006
• Hazwoper training through the 40 Hr worker Program on February 7, 2006
• Department of Transportation Training through the HM-126F Training Program on March 29, 2006
• Chemical production
• Loading and unloading tankers
• Lab Analysis
• Be familiar with the ISO system and know where quality documents are located.
• Assembles needed raw materials and verifies the Raw Material Numbers, Lot Numbers, etc. Marked/stenciled on correspond to the numbers on batch tickets.
• Records the weight of the batch, to include the number of drums, totes, pails, etc. that were produced on the batch ticket
• Notifies the Department Head of any deviation from work instructions.
• Advises the Supervisor of the job completion
• Places the Batch ticket in the designated area to await processing by the Quality Control Department.
• Keep the plant in a sanitary and safe condition
• Solves practical problems and deals with a variety of concrete variables
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram and schedule form.
• Work with fractional, decimal, addition, subtraction conversions, read scales and calipers with a variety of readouts.
• Load and unload garbage trucks
• Works near moving mechanical parts and exposed to toxic and caustic chemicals
• Works around moderate level of noise and distractions.
• John Davis 903-***-**** Patterson Drilling
• Chris Sowell 936-***-**** Grace Nursing
• Johnathan Vaughn 903-***-**** Patterson Drilling
02/06/2006 to Now Plant Operator PChem, Crockett,TX
07/2004 to 01/2006 Loader Hutto, Crockett, TX
09/2001 GED Tyler Junior College, Tyler, TX
Similar ResumesChemical Plant Operator/Lead Operator
Augusta, GA - manifolds, plant operator, hmi, jeff, compressors,...Chemical Process Operator
Houston, TX - sample, dcs, sap, available upon request,...Chemical Operator
Houston, TX - drum, process operator, bottled, barge, filter,...Plant Operator
United States - welder, plant, foreman, crane, plant operator,...Oil blender
Pasadena, TX - samples, oil, tanker, rail, tank, houston, texas,...Objective Chemical Operator Com July 2013 Texas
Highlands, TX - chemical operator, deckhand, bd, rivers, july 2013,...Production Process Operator
Corvallis, OR - samples, sap, operator, process operator,...Process Operator
United States - process operator, piping, samples, operator, plc,...Chemical Plant Operator
India, Chiplun, MH - plant operator, vitae, curriculum vitae,...Process Operator
New Roads, LA - sample, turbine, mechanic, iti, oil,...