Customer Service Data Entry Sales Business Administrative
Data Entry/Live Chat Representative ~ Telecommuting
Ø More than seven years of business experience; have developed exceptional proficiency in the use of Microsoft software products, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint as well as Windows XP operating system; possess excellent data entry, administrative, sales, customer service, merchandising and training experience and expertly utilize wide variety of Internet applications, systems and processes.
Ø Outstanding performance in multiple assignments has been acknowledged by Executive Management with the presentation of “SunTrust Bank Merit Employee Award” in 2006, Macy’s “Associate of the Month Award” in 2009 and “Employee of the Month Award” in 2011.
Ø Sharp business acumen in administrative, management, sales and customer service, with demonstrable talent for rapidly acquiring and mastering new skills and knowledge as well as effectively adapting to new environments and responsibilities; dynamic communication, consultation, presentation and negotiation skills.
Ø Offer highest levels of proficiency in strategically prioritizing, planning and managing workflow to optimize productivity and efficiency in fast-paced, time-sensitive environments; exceptional competency in working individually, as a team member, or in taking a lead role in wide variety of assignments; highly flexible and quickly adjust to changes in schedules or directives.
Ø Currently engaged in pursuing Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
Merchandiser, Signer & Pricing Team Lead
Macy’s, Streets of Southpoint Mall, Durham, NC 2008 - Present
Hold key role in driving revenue and business growth; aggressively perform product merchandising, accurate pricing, attention to signage and quality customer service.
Skillfully trained and supervise up to ten staff members, effectively meeting/exceeding weekly sales goals; ensure merchandise is properly placed on sales floor.
Kelly Services 2007 - 2008
Administrative & Clerical Employee, Durham Regional Hospital, Durham, NC (2008)
Provided high levels of accuracy and efficiency in filing documents and uploading into database.
Administrative & Clerical Employee, Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Raleigh, NC (2007-2008)
Carefully copied and scanned documents, and ensured accurate and timely uploading into database.
Data Entry Encoder
SunTrust Operations Center, Durham, NC 2005 - 2007
Efficiently and accurately encoded debits/credits, ensuring matching of debit and credit dollar amounts, and drafted monetary batch header tickets.
Bachelor of Business Administration, Ashford University; currently pursuing
Diploma, CE Jordan High School, Durham, NC, 2000
Similar ResumesManager Management Project Construction Service
North Richland Hills, TX
- contract manager, dallas tx, richland, expedition,...Executive Recruiter
- marketer, recruiter, physician, residency,...Sales Manager Marketing Management Experience
- cary, marketer, recruiter, physician, residency,...CPA - 12 years experience
- schedules, performed, trend, most, cpa, accountant,...Training, customer service, and human resources manager
Valley Center, CA
- human resource manager, resource manager, odessa,...Customer Service Sales Software Management Business
- highly motivated, datawarehouse, performed,...Medical India Specialist Hospital Curriculum Vitae
United Arab Emirates
- manipal, one year, paediatric, performed,...Housekeeping Position
- housekeeping, detroit, mi, interested, position,...Broadcast Journalist/Media Professor
- little rock, yuma, journalist, teenagers, railroad,...New York Engineer Project Manager Design Construction
- actual, engineer project manager, dpw, estimator,...