Marshall, IL 62441 E-mail: email@example.com
TRW Automotive, Marshall, IL 62441
Senior Software Engineer and Database Analyst 1/2006 – present
Software Engineer and Database Analyst 1/2003 – 1/2006
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Lead department in finding and implementing new and improved methods of managing and presenting documentation and data
• Analyze user requests and translate into software requirements, define project scope and specifications, establish project time line and milestones, build team and arrange resource, schedule meetings and provide managers updates
• Evaluate software, plan layout and installation of new system or modification of existing system
Software and Report Developer
• Participate in full life cycle of software development with strong project management experience
• Design and programming of custom applications, database tables, and web pages
• Write SQL queries, stored procedures, and scripts to provide dynamic on demand report
Administrator of Configuration Management System
• Provide technical assistance and training to system users
• Customize and create reports from CM databases and conduct system audits
• Act as liaison between manufacture plant, the design facilities, and sister plants for software commonality, document or information control and issues, and resolution of problems.
• Developed 20+ online Report systems (some with Email trigger) from MS SQL Databases, Oracle Databases, MS Access, or MS Excel. (VB.Net, ASP.Net, AJAX, MS Office VBA, and SQL Reporting service)
• Developed a web based manufacturing Capacity Planning Management (CPM) and Time Study System for engineers to manage manufacture resource and plan production capacity. (VB.Net, AJAX, Java Script, SQL and MS Office VBA)
• Developed a web based Process Flow Chart (PFC) system for engineers to build product manufacturing process flow online, which can be exported into a MS Visio file. (SVG/XML, VB.Net, Java Script, MS Visio VBA and SQL)
• Developed a web based manufacturing Program Life Chart Management (PLM) system to manage the evolvement of products lifecycle. Data report can be exported into MS Excel sheets. (VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java Script, AJAX and SQL)
• Developed a web based equipment Prevention Maintenance (PM) system for manufacturing operators sign off machine maintenance tasks. It emails delinquent equipments report to group leaders. (ASP.Net, Java Script and MS SQL stored procedures)
• Developed a deviation (manufacturing design change) control system for engineering’s documents and changes control. (VB.Net, ASP.Net, Java Script and SQL)
• Developed an automated Bill of Material (BOM) Audit Tool, which compares CAD drawing to Manufacturing Machine Setup, and to SAP (or QAD) BOM or SAP Routing. It automatically highlights components on CAD drawings according to each Process Operation. This tool has been using globally in US, UK, Czech and China. (VB6/VB.Net, Office VBA, AutoCAD VBA, MS SQL database and Oracle SQL database)
• Deployed and customized a Microsoft's Index Server search solution on intranets for engineers and operators finding documents online. (IIS, Index Server, ASP.Net, and Java Script)
Value CompNet Service, Inc. Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Software Engineer 12/2002
Department of Computer Science, Utah State University, Logan, UT
Software Programmer 1/2001 – 8/2002
• Developed an Intelligent Transportation System for the Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) to improve traffic control using C/C++. This system includes an image processing system responsible for image collecting, enhancement, representation, manipulation, comparison and analysis using, and an Artificial Intelligent system for analyzing / identifying objects and noisy data control using Neural Network and Object-Oriented design
The Ninth Design & Research Institute, Shanghai, P. R. China
Design Engineer 7/1993 – 8/1999
• Finished 20+ engineering projects designs (harbor cranes), including a variety of industry equipments, mechanisms, and steel structures, from detailed component level design to the top-level equipment assembly drawing, by using a variety of popular CAD/CAM software and tools
• Research and evaluate CAD software solutions and responsible to make recommendations to improve efficiency and effectiveness of design procedure
• Developed CAD applications and customized Auto CAD software to meet company’s specific design requirement. Accomplished CAD projects included:
M.S. in Computer Science from Utah State University, Logan, UT 8/2002
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, P. R. China 5/1993
Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) 2006
Visual Basic programming (OO, n-tier) Learning Tree International, Chicago, IL 2006
Document Control System Admin training Master Control Inc. SLC, UT 2004
Six Sigma Green Belt Training 2003
• Available upon request
Sql Server Engineer
Keego Harbor, MI - ms sql, script, creating, .net, vb, visual, c#,...
Software Engineer Developer
Streetsboro, OH - software developer, .net, vba, vb, vb .net,...
Sales Sql Server
WI - .net, vb, vba, ssis, crystal, vb .net, sql, ms sql,...
Sql Server Engineer
Canada, Brampton, ON - vb, .net, crystal, sql, software engineer, server,...
Sql Server Customer Service
Canada, Toronto, ON - ms sql, c#, vba, .net, vb, vb .net, sql, server,...
Tallahassee, FL - .net, asp.net, vb, sql, vb .net, server,...
San Francisco, CA - vba, software developer, ms sql, visual, vb .net,...